[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this considered a complete meal in the USA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n3iiv5UkiE1svn89to1_400.jpg (47 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3iiv5UkiE1svn89to1_400.jpg
47 KB, 304x304
Is this considered a complete meal in the USA?
>>
No.
>>
No, you need a roast, and biscuits (not cookies, the biscuit kind of biscuit), and a slice of pie with whipped cream, and of course a drink, and maybe some canned corn or asparagus, and don't forget to end the meal with a small piece of milk chocolate to cleanse the palate.
>>
>>7193893
No, is this considered a decent shitpost in whatever country you are from?
>>
>>7193900
It's so nice people are so jealous of our excess

I get to stuff my fat fucking face in front of your starving scrawny ass and you eat up whatever I spit from my mouth from laughing
>>
>>7193893
No, that's a British pie topping.
>>
File: 1369955794130.jpg (275 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1369955794130.jpg
275 KB, 1162x850
>>7194243
Pie with mashed taters on top sounds like something worth trying one day
>>
Yes but I'm a vegetarian.
>>
>>7194246
You've never had shepherd's pie?
>>
>>7193893
Translation: I need to know about America every minute of everyday.
>>
>>7193893
No that's a side dish and the brown stuff is food lubricant. Helps us americans digest bigger portions faster
>>
No. That is a side and gravy. You should probably stop posting, buddy.
>>
>>7194385
>Helps us americans digest bigger portions faster
Gravy isn't for digestion, it's to lubricate our gullets to cram more food down our fat throats. Gravy is also an excellent breakfast drink.
>>
>>7193893

No. This is served as a side dish with a meat like beef or turkey, usually along with a vegetable like string beans.
>>
>>7194608
>Gravy is also an excellent breakfast drink.
can confirm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8kTOdanxFI
>>
>Anti-Americanism
>ever
I'll never understand it desu.
probably jealousy lol

I was born in Germany (sadly), but I've made it my life goal to become a citizen of the greatest country in the world one day. Hopefully before I'm 40 desu.

Based American culture and food
>>
>>7194603
Not a chance, fuccboi faggot
>>
>>7194238
Lol rekt
>>
>>7194618
President Trump will welcome you with open arms, bro.
>>
>>7193893
If I'm blackout drunk, maybe.
>>
>>7193893
No, but it's considered a complete meal when I'm lazy and really craving potatoes or I just want to eat a little bit of leftovers.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.