[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
out of all the fast food what do you pick and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
out of all the fast food what do you pick and why?
>>
for me its Schlotzsky's because they have high quality bread and high quality ingredients.
>>
>johnny rockets, applebee's, fatburger and big boy count as fast food
Wouldn't have thought that. They're sit-in joints with table-service, aren't they?
>>
>>7188001
They're all stocked by shitty SYSCO et al so they're basically all the same shit on a different plate.
>>
>>7187984
I usually eat at local places if I'm craving fast food. But if forced to pick from those chains in the picture I'd go with In-N-Out (not available where I live unfortunately), 5 Guys or Taco Bell.
>>
>>7188007
Isn't fast food counter-service only by definition? If you have to sit down, wait for a waitress, read a menu, wait for your water, ask the waitress to get back to you, wait for the waitress, order your food, wait for the waitress, get your food, eat your food, wait for the waitress and pay after you've eaten, it's not fast food, right?
>>
quiznos
whataburger
dairy queen
arbys -love their fries
>>
none. it's garbage food for garbage people. Don't eat that shit.

Ever.
>>
Taco John's
>>
>>7187984
None of them. I choose life.
>>
>>7187994
>high quality bread and high quality ingredients

I wouldn't go that far, but of what was listed that was my top choice. Their "pizzas" have decreased in quality, but I always enjoyed them. The Original is still my go-to, but honestly they've fallen prey to that common gimmick of over expanding their menu and consequently the overall quality falls.
>>
>>7187984
i wish we still have fazolis where i live
>>
>>7188061
lol calm down brazil
>>
I eat fast food maybe 2-5 times per year. The nearest Chik-Fil-A is 30 min away but if I'm nearby I'll stop to get some (but that's not very often).

And I always got to Zaxby's when I visit my FAMily.

Wendy's is a last resort if I NEED a burger, which happens very rarely.
>>
File: at.jpg (74 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
at.jpg
74 KB, 500x489
Arthur Motherfuckin' Treacher's.

Too bad they're all closing down.
>>
File: uk edition.jpg (345 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
uk edition.jpg
345 KB, 736x1104
why even live
>>
File: fazolis-logo[1].png (64 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
fazolis-logo[1].png
64 KB, 400x200
The one and only
>>
>>7188724
Please be trolling.
>>
>>7188724
seriously? man, even canada beats you damn britbongs.
But at least you have chip buttys and deepfried pizza on the streetcorner, right?
>>
>>7188739
>>7188743

Im not even trolling, I guess the fast food corporations dont want to cash in on the UK.

>Deepfried pizza
No thats just scotland
>>
>>7188733
HOLY MOLY NICE FAZOLI'S
>>
>>7188758
ah, makes sense.

I think deepfried pizza & chips saved me from alcohol poisoning in edinburgh, hence my high opinion
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.