[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roommate/Family Horror Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: tmp_30413-k39Ptv1-1324910800.jpg (175 KB, 1024x732) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30413-k39Ptv1-1324910800.jpg
175 KB, 1024x732
>old roommate of mine
>would hardly see her eat, yet she was rapidly gaining weight (from about 5' 3", 220 to about 350)
>oh well maybe she has a legit medical condition
>forget about it for several months
>notice we were missing a lot of dishes
>start to look around the house for them while roommate was at work
>find none so go to search her room
>open the door to be hit in the face with a stench so strong that you could feel it
>decayed meat, rotting food, mold, and cheap perfume poisoned the air
>there were flies everywhere
>her room is cluttered as fuck but I don't see a source of the stench
>finally search under her bed
>oh god
>food left to fester in containers, old fast food, maggot-ridden meat, and spilled food rotted into the carpet took up the entire space under her bed
>problem made much worse thanks to her vent being covered by clothes and junk, so it was hot as shit
>rage hard at her when she comes home
>tell her to clean her mess and buy new dishes or gtfo
>she cries about being shamed
>says she doesn't like to eat in the kitchen because fat people get made fun of for eating (wat)
>so she eats in her room and forgets to bring the trash and dishes out, so she just kicks everything under there
>yell at her some more

There's more stories of her, so glad I don't fucking live there anymore.
>>
Please share
>>
You're a selfish asshole.
>>
>>7186965
I'll write out more when I get the chance, at work at the moment.
>>
That sounds fucking disgusting. Did you or her get any professional cleaners to deal with that?
>>
>>7186966
found the fatty
>>
that's nasty, but what were you doing in her room? going through other people's shit, in a space that's theirs and private is a shit thing to do... if you live with someone and dishes are missing you ask, you don't take it upon yourself to go through their shit...
>>
>>7186963
I would have thrown her bed aside and made dirty love to her in the pile of filth.
>>
>>7187006

thinking you should respect someone else's privacy ='s woman? since when?

i don't go through other people's shit, i don't go into other people's rooms without asking... i happen to like privacy, and i respect other people's... if that makes me a woman to you oh well...

i just know for as gross as op's roommate was i probably wouldn't notice ever cuz i wouldn't have gone in her room without permission or looked through her things... that's not something anyone is entitled to do just cuz they live with someone...
>>
>>7186963

That's just obese people in general. No one becomes obese by being active. Morbid obesity happens when laziness meets an over abundance of calories.

My step-sister is this way. We're in our 30's now and despite having careers she maintains her home as a child would. Knee high piles of filth everywhere. When she bought a house we (my family) spent the day emptying out her condo of trash, half eaten food containers, brand new items still in shopping bags buried under mounds of filth. Her obesity became such an issue she stopped tending to the needs of her Servil cat "penny" and it had been given full reign of her condo, pissing and shitty all over the place including on her bed.

Her laziness reached a point where instead of bending down to collect then wash her laundry or take it to the dry cleaners, she bought new clothes weekly. She could afford it but that's besides the point. After finding money and a half full Metrocard in the pockets of a few pants I decided to comb through all of her clothing for these items, finding over a hundred dollars in paper money, hundreds more in pocket change and dozens of half used Metrocards. I didn't pay for transportation into Manhattan for half a year off those cards.

Obese people are lazy, slovenly and very selfish. She EXPECTED us to clean her hoard because she wasn't physically capable of doing so. After we helped her we told her she was on her own when she bought a free standing house. She hires cleaning companies to come in and pick up after her, they all end up quitting.
>>
>>7187026
My brother's ex wife is like this, except she can't afford to throw clothes and cash in the garbage, so she just has a nervous breakdown when the mess becomes unbearable, and whoever is nearest when that happens steps in to do her laundry. It's bizarre.

She's always blaming her obesity on imaginary allergies and stuff like that. Going out to eat with her is a nightmare.
>>
>>7187026

that's more mental than just lazy... laziness is a factor sure, but you have to have a lot of mental issues to be obese and to live like that... at the very least a severe eating disorder, addiction issues, and then shit like depression once they're that fucking huge...

at least you found decent shit helping her clean...
>>
>>7186994
Noped out as soon as I could. So the landlord will probably hire a cleaner. I think she's still staying there and looking for a new roommate though.
>>
>>7187035
>>7187036

Yea. When the whole "gluten allergy" craze happened her endocrinologist suggested she stop eating wheat. So...she tried for a week or so and lied to everyone about maintaining the dietary restrictions.

This is around the time of Super Storm Sandy (Hurricane Sandy) my parents went to Phoenix to visit my brother and his girlfriend (now wife). When ever they go on vacation for some reason she sets up shop in their home, eating and sitting on the computer. It's weird. The storm knocked out power for 2 weeks where they live, took forever for ConEdison to restore power so they asked me to empty out their garage fridge and the one in the kitchen.

I went there during the day and found a gigantic mess in their computer room, bags from Panerai bread, an empty store bought cake container with a fork in it, glass after glass after glass...considering the "wheat allergy" she sure didn't give a fuck about potentially dying. I raged, called her mother and my father, sent pictures of the mess and cleaned the mess for them...they're elderly, they shouldn't have to. They changed the locks after that mess and barred her from the house after that without supervision.

The "complications" she "suffers" from are a product of her shitty lifestyle...they're CAUSED by being obese and losing weight would alleviate the symptoms she has...but no...dieting is too hard, so is cleaning or tending to animals, so her doctors just prescribe her nonsense and allow her to live in squalor imposing on others.

If it was legal I would have put her out of her misery decades ago while we lived under the same room. Her entire life is about consuming and contributing nothing back to society other than taxes from her earnings at work.
>>
>>7187023
OP here, I only went into her room without permission because she does (did) the same thing to me constantly. Despite me telling her no. That will be part of another story.
>>
>>7187026

My old boss was (thankfully) not obese, but had an abysmal diet that boiled down to her not having time or money to eat healthily. When she did remember to eat, it was a tupperware container of oatmeal. The amount of times I've found oatmeal just sitting in the microwave after a weekend is depressing.

It took me a while to realize it, but she was also a hoarder. The studio I worked in was packed with tons and tons of old crap. Fucking bins and bins of recycled aluminum cans that she used in her artwork. Client's projects just sitting around in trays that she had forgotten about. Her desk was consistently piled with papers, dozens of windows open on her computer.

I've since left, my current boss has the same awful lack of order on his desk- except with thousands of dollars worth of electronics mixed into the papers.
>>
>>7187045

she probably went there to chill cuz her place is nasty... that's bullshit though

every obese person i've ever met lies about how much food they eat or what they eat... this chick i know is always going on about how she "hardly ever eats sweets" which is roughly translated to at least one a day... i think part of it must be a matter of not realizing the sheer quantity they're eating, and the rest is lack of self awareness due to mental issues...

i probably sound like an asshole saying it, but i don't believe people hit the point of being obese without severe mental health shit going on... which i guess is a medical issue, but it's never the one any of them use...

>>7187047

so instead of just putting a lock on your door you decided to be shitty back just cuz she was shitty to you? i don't get that logic... someone goes through my shit, i don't like it, i put a lock on my door and problem solved... i don't let them continue to do it, and then do it back to them like it's ok (it still isn't) now cuz we're both being assholes... that makes zero fucking sense...

don't get me wrong, she sounds shitty... but that doesn't make you right
>>
>>7187051

The fruit flies from all those cans alone would make me quit.
>>
>>7187002
>shit is missing
>nowhere else for it to be
Yeah okay, so your roommate stealing from the house isn't a good reason. Whatever.
>>
>>7187002
>wow, all of these dishes are missing. weird.
>I've looked all over the house and can't find anything, only room left is... HER room
>oh well, I shouldn't enter her room despite her doing just that, and this being the only place left unchecked for stolen dishes
>guess there's nothing left to do but buy new dishes out of pocket and wait for the same thing to happen!

>enter room
>find stolen dishes
>everything's ruined
>but she's innocent and I'm the shitlord because gender identity

Fuck off.
>>
>>7187078
Shitty landlord didn't want us "altering" the house (another reason I wanted to move). She would have probably just found a way to pick the damn lock.
>>
>>7187002
Maybe you should just fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>7187104

idk when i had roommates the landlord said the same thing, i just switched the doorknob to one that needed a key to be opened, and problem solved... you switch them back when you move, it's easy, not particularly invasive and no one is gonna notice...

>>7187105

i don't go on tumblr, but i bet you do...

is not going through people's shit that fucking strange? i mean, i wouldn't touch someone's phone so why would i touch their bedroom? it's just being a decent person... not a sjw
>>
>>7187120
yeah but they pay rent together and his dishes were missing. if your shit was missing and you had a weird ass roomate you wouldn't go in their room to check for your stuff and just trust they would tell you the truth? thats giving em way to much power
>>
>>7187002
Because shit was missing? Jesus. The only reason it got to that point was because OP didn't go into her room enough or at least once before it was too late.
>>
>>7187120
My housemate checks my room for dishes occasionally, and drops clean clothes on my bed. I do the same for him.

There's nothing weird about it if you're stuck sharing dishes and a washing machine anyways. If I ended up missing most of the dishes in the house I'd damn well check his room for them.
>>
>>7187127

i don't keep things i give a shit about in common areas, i would ask and not go through their shit... and in all honesty i'd probably buy new dishes, tell them not to touch them and if that didn't work i'd keep my shit locked up so they couldn't... cuz i wouldn't really want my dishes back to begin with in that case...

but nah i wouldn't go in their room to look unless i spoke to them beforehand and asked... not going through someone's room isn't giving them power at all, it's giving them privacy... + like you said they're both paying rent, and that's yet another reason to give each other mutual privacy...

and desu if i had a weird as shit roommate i wouldn't want to go in their room to see the extent of their weirdness... particularly if they were gross...
>>
>>7187151
So you'd rather spend a lot of money on new dishes then maybe "violate" ones privacy. The way OP describes that room it sounds like a major fire and health hazard.

You're a spineless doormat.
>>
File: tmp_11134-DNLIVcch-1324910800.jpg (76 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11134-DNLIVcch-1324910800.jpg
76 KB, 768x1024
OP here, another quick story regarding the entering my room thing:

>large roommate has this guy at work she really wants to date/fuck her (he already has a girlfriend, she doesn't care)
>her work is having some sort of holiday thing at a local restaurant
>semi-formal
>says she has no nice clothes, asks to borrow something to wear (wat)
>tell her no, there's no way in hell anything of mine would fit her without ruining/stretching all to shit
>she pouts and goes back to her room
>I go to work and think nothing of it
>when I return she is at the party and I notice my closet is open (I know it was closed)
>oh boy
>wait for her to get back to catch her stuffed into my clothes
>sure enough when she does return I catch her trying to sneak back into her room wearing one of my green dresses.
>it is of course stretched at the seams and ruined. She looked like a trash bag of mayo shoved into a green sock
>she has makeup flowing down her face like she had been crying, so I ask her what's up
>the guy shot her right the fuck down and threatened to get her fired for sexual harassment if she ever talks to him about anything but work ever again
>she wouldn't tell me what she did to get that reaction
>tell her to just keep the ruined dress and don't touch my shit again (of course she does anyway)
>she tries to claim it was hers in the first place

Insufferable cow.
>>
This autistic person whining in this thread about muh privacy and 'it's not about being a sjw, it's about being a decent person' bs is making me angrier than OP's obese room mate.
>>
>>7187145

i would hate it if someone i lived with did that... even with good intentions i don't like people touching my shit like that... so for me personally, putting clean clothes on my bed would annoy me cuz they both touched my clothes and went in my room

and maybe that's neurotic of me, but that's the way i am... i don't like people in my space, i don't like to be in someone else's... if i want something i'll say something, why go through someone's shit before i speak to them?

but you and your roommate seem to have an agreement where that shit is mutual... which is a little different, but still... not something everything is ok with...
>>
>>7187176

Comma's exist for a reason you faggot
>>
>>7187176
Just so you know, you probably have some huge 'privacy' issues that you are projecting and that your black and white viewpoint really is not the norm for most people. Get help.
>>
>>7187160

they only knew it was a shit hole to that extent cuz they looked... it doesn't really matter what the room looked like, the only way to know is to step inside of it, which is the thing that i just don't see a reason to do to someone else... but until you step inside of a room it can literally look like anything you don't know, so the state of the room is irrelevant to the point i made...

if i knew what was in that room i'd kick them out, i just wouldn't know cuz i don't feel entitled to go through people's personal shit...

>>7187172

i'm not really whining, i'm explaining my point of view since a surprisingly high number of people see nothing wrong wth going through other people's shit... this is why i hate living with people i'm not fucking...
>>
It's a sign of a bigger problem, probably something self image related or not having the strength to deal with how crushing reality is.

I live alone in an apartment and until recently I left food out to the point where it would become moldy, and eventually insect ridden. It's a lack of care and motivation or care to do anything about perhaps a morbid curiosity to see how far things can get out of hand. I would ask her if she had helicopter parents.

>cries about being shamed

well fuck.

Best thing to do is tell her to take it one step at a time and try to take the trash out and work to being functioning again. I wouldn't push it to hard though. maybe make a compromise on making food and being available and keep track of the dishes, and that she understands this, or going out to eat casually as a social type event.

mags are no fun also bitches aint shit
>>
>>7187188

i've never known anyone who was completely cool with people going through their shit unless there's a mutual agreement that it was cool... i don't see it as 100% black and white, nothing is... not even saying anyone has to agree with me, i'm just surprised by how many people think it's totally ok to just go into someone's room and start going through their shit...
>>
>>7187189
He didn't go "trough her shit" though. He just checked the room for dishes and found the contents of a restaurant dumpster.

Going trough someones shit would be reading their notes, going trough bills, checking their computer or reading someones phone messages. Not seeing if someone is hoarding the shared dishes.
>>
File: 1888664337.jpg (350 KB, 775x998) Image search: [Google]
1888664337.jpg
350 KB, 775x998
>>7187190

>helicopter parents
>still ends up a failure
>>
>>7187200

so she borrowed his clothes for a date?
>>
>>7187203

isn't that like, every single self-hating tumbrina bullshit blogger though?

it's the type of person who grows up being told they are #1 all the time, only to discover that oh, they're not actually special and you have responsibilities that should be taken care of. I had the same type of folks and then when I started living on my own, away from people I just stopped giving a fuck. So much of a fuck, in fact, that I let food turn into science experiments too. That's just my input though, I think if no one is around to keep cleanliness in check, uncleanliness becomes a lifestyle, just like hoarders
>>
>>7187199
You already missed what the bigger issue at hand was here. Instead of focusing on the destructive, disgusting behavior of OP's roommate, you zoomed in and went full autist on privacy saying 'IT IS NEVER OKAY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO ENTER ANOTHER PERSON'S ROOM EVEN IF THEY ARE DESTROYING THE HOUSE'. Most people agree with you that it isn't okay to look through people's stuff without their permission but you need to have some fucking discretion and flexibility and critical thinking skills to not be a full retard like I can only guess how you are living now.
>>
>>7187199

See

>>7187200

Exactly this. Just because the contents of their apartment changed rooms (because the OP's roommate refuses to do dishes or clean their own living space) doesn't imply a sense of ownership.

Do you think the OP forfeites ownership of his own property because it's locked behind a door? Fuck that shit into the river and drown it. I'd knock the door off the hinges.

>>7186963

Draw up a new lease in which a cleanliness standard must be maintained. If not, personal space is violated to maintain this standard and loss of belongings becomes a very real threat. Nothing says "clean your fucking mess" like throwing away the baby (dishes) with the bathwater (every other belonging mixed into the mess).
>>
>>7187210
Yeah I realized later that was supposed to be a her.
>>
>>7187217

That's more a symptom of mental illness than the "natural way of things" you're aware.. right ?
>>
File: 1402156865190.jpg (35 KB, 575x324) Image search: [Google]
1402156865190.jpg
35 KB, 575x324
Obese people are a fucking plague.

Watching an obese person eat has got to be one of the most disgusting sights ever. They are void of what makes man. They're human fucking trashbags and they're ignorant of it.
>>
>>7187219

well honestly cuz none of the disgusting shit would be an issue to someone who wasn't being intrusive... cuz it would be completely unknown...

yeah the fat chick was crazy and gross, i never said otherwise... but the extent of it was only known cuz op was invasive... so you know... neither one is right...

i live with my s/o, and no roommates... but i lived with an alcoholic who did shit like take the kitchen stool out of the kitchen, and then used it as a palette for oil paint to paint fucking anne boleyn on the door of a common area... and her bf who would fucking sleep on the couch all day...

still never went in the room her and her bf shared though, if shit was missing i'd just ask...

i just think if you're payinng rent and have an agreed upon personal space in the house or apartment... then it's yours regardless

>>7187221

yes those things are still yours... but the room is still theirs...

it's whatever though, this is boring, i still feel like walking into someone's room without permission is invasive and rude... and quite a lot of you feel like it's acceptable so yeah... don't care this much
>>
>>7186963
I mean I'm a fat slob too and hate being watched while eating, but how the fuck can she excuse not fucking cleaning the stuff once it started rotting? I mean seriously what the shit?
>>
>>7187023
I want tumblr to fucking leave
>>
>>7187268
you are so black and white, i don't understand how you have lived this far without seeing anything is wrong with you.
>>
>>7187268

Do you have brain problems?

I'm genuinely asking
>>
>>7187279

having a set opinion on one thing doesn't equate with always feeling that way on everything... you do realize that don't you?
>>
>>7187268
I actually agree with the whole "privacy should not be violated without first exhausting other options" stance, but please stop posting. You really aren't helping matters at all with your retard tier prose and formatting.
>>
>>7187268
I know why this anon bugs me so much. You are basically a walking incarnate of lawful evil where you follow principals and rules to a fault/detriment.
>>
>>7187276

show me the blog on tumblr that's dedicated to people believing people who pay rent are entitled to privacy, and i'll go check it out...
>>
File: 1385291657271.png (18 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1385291657271.png
18 KB, 429x410
>>7187268
You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>7187289

not at all, i'm perfectly fine with doing illegal shit, and plenty of it... i don't believe that laws are right simply cuz they're laws...

i just have a particular view on personal space, and i don't think dishes are a big deal... like i don't care enough about dishes to go digging in someone else's mess to get them, or even bothering with their room... you never know what someone keeps in their personal space, clearly she was keeping the non visible parts of her mental illness there...
>>
>>7187305
>clearly she was keeping the non visible parts of her mental illness there...

Being fat is a very visible part of mental illness
>>
>>7187305
Please for the love of god stop abusing the ellipsis. PLEASE, I BEG YOU!
>>
>All these skelle fags on /ck/
How can you say you love cooking if yall niggas cowards who don't even eat food?
>>
>>7187312

no shit... i said as much, (as a matter of fact i said all obese people have mental illness issues) but her keeping food under her bed is the non visible side of the mental illness... obviously she can't keep her fat in her room
>>
File: 1448830930933.jpg (332 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1448830930933.jpg
332 KB, 2592x1944
>>7187317
>loving food =! being a fat pig

In fact, fat people don't enjoy foods. They eat like fucking pigs and have shit palates. They literally only react to fat, salt and sugar.
>>
>>7187317

fat people are usually the ones who can't cook well... they tend to use everything in excess, and rarely eat anything worth eating

i've never met an obese person who got that way on food that wasn't shit...
>>
>>7187317

You don't enjoy food, you're addicted to it... you abuse it.

The World's best Chefs have always been motivated, fit, driven men who compete in all manner of life. They're alpha males.
>>
>>7187095
>>7187084
She's not wrong though. The roommate stealing dishes is wrong, but going through her room without her permission is also wrong. He Should've asked her about it first. Don't get me wrong, that shit sounded disgusting and the fatty clearly had mental problems but two wrongs don't make a right
>>
File: Q5y7E.gif (148 KB, 486x280) Image search: [Google]
Q5y7E.gif
148 KB, 486x280
>>7187268

>it's whatever though
>this is boring

Defeat never looked so pitiful... even on this board.
>>
File: 1148375008113.jpg (25 KB, 224x411) Image search: [Google]
1148375008113.jpg
25 KB, 224x411
>>7187331
Nice try skeleton, insulting your betters. Never trust a skinny cook as the saying goes.

>>7187332
If you don't stop typing like a twelve year old faggot I swear to the almighty I will find you and I will make you stop for the good of all humanity.

>>7187340
Sure whatever you say guy who uses debunked and worthless poppsychology memes like "alphas" seriously.
>>
>>7187343

i'm a guy... op is a chick... just saying

>>7187345

opinions are subjective... can't really defeat someone by having a strong different opinion than them

>>7187351

sounds like a good time, come over...
>>
>>7187351

>women really don't look for virile, intelligent, fit and strong men that can provide for future offspring
>women REALLY look for manchildren incapable of growth and change...so self absorbed they rationalize their shortcomings away by blaming everyone but themselves

Right...right.
>>
>>7187375

>ownership of personal property us subjective and an opinion.

Nope.

:^)
>>
File: 1147943010541.jpg (14 KB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
1147943010541.jpg
14 KB, 300x212
>>7187375
They say even Buddha gets mad if you hit him enough, so alright. Give me your address and I will come over and knock some sense into your empty head.

>>7187380
Thanks for regurgitating whatever trash you got off of /fit/ and your PUA websites, but I'm doing fine in life without it thank you very much.
>>
>>7187390

>fine in life
>obesity is largest preventable form of premature death on the planet

Right...right.
>>
>>7187385
Name one inherent physical and measurable property ownership confers onto property, or is conferred onto an owner by property.

I'll wait.

>>7187395
>Being scared of death when it is just the transition into something greater
>Wanting to live till you are in an old folks home with some neurodegenerative or other disease simply because you cannot let go of the material world

I'm sorry you have not accepted the almighty into your life anon and still fear death so. I will pray for you.
>>
>>7187385

what? i wasn't even talking about who owns what...

i was talking about going into someone's room without asking first instead of just saying something like "if you have the dishes clean them and put them away" ... shit even if someone said "clean the dishes and put them back or i'll go in your room tomorrow and get them" that'd be different cuz you're telling them exactly what's gonna happen and how to avoid it...

but that's got fuckall to do with who owns the dishes though... not sure where you got that idea
>>
>>7187189
>i'm explaining my point of view
nobody cares
>>
>>7187402
>ask to go in room
>tells me to fuck off
>ask if she has dishes
>"no"

Are the dishes just forfeit now?
>>
>>7187286
>dotdotdot
That's great one spot check for how I can safely tell I don't need to read someone's keyboard diarrhea.
>>
>>7187401

>claiming to know what happens after death

Full retard.

Your opinions= nil from this point forward.
>>
>>7187438

>for me yea

So you're the passive aggressive type in your actual life that let's people walk all over him, but on the internet you're a pseudo-intellectual rough guy?

Neat.
>>
File: CAM00025.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00025.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
bad roommate thought steel wool=sponge

i wouldn't have even given a shit if it was just one pan, mistakes happen, but they made sure to clean each and every pan with it
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1045x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1045x1280
>>7187162
Goddamn, thank god you got out of there.
Seems incredible that a person like her was functional enough to have a job.
>>
>>7187511

He was probably just tired of seeing your shitty set of pans unnecessarily taking up half the kitchen.
>>
>>7187441

nah, i'm not a doormat... if i give a shit about something i let people know, and i'm clear about it... i'm generally apathetic though and don't care enough to make a huge deal out of shit... it's a matter of what's easier and what i prefer... and i'd rather go to the store and buy dishes, than go into someone's room uninvited, look under their bed and shit for dishes, and then touch any of it...
if they continued to touch my things afterward and more went missing, i'd lock my stuff up so that they can't cuz it's easier to avoid a potentially reoccuring problem completely than deal with someone crying or bitching and then still doing dumb shit... and less frustrating in the long run

+ i just don't think doing something shitty to someone shitty is justified simply cuz they suck...

you got me i'm going for "rough"
>>
>>7186999
Civilised societies spell correctly, you troglodyte.
>>
>>7187268
fuck off... back.. to tumblr...
And quit typing like a middle school girl texts.
>>
File: 1450496264913.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450496264913.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
>>7187519

Is "rough" just your excuse for looking and acting like an abrasive neckbeard?
>>
>>7187162
>my room thing
My fucking sides.
>>
>>7187203
>helicopter parents
>not becoming a failure
>>
>>7187519

+ but really how hard is it to say "get the dishes out of your room and clean them" if you wouldn't prefer just buying new ones? i mean yeah they can deny it, but unless the entire house is a fucking wreck it's pretty obvious who has them and they'll know that...

or before you go in saying "do this or i'll have to go get them" none of that is being a doormat, but going into someone's space without their knowledge when you have no business being there isn't justified... just cuz they have something shared or yours...

it's that simple, that's how i feel about shit... you prefer just barging into people's rooms feel free, i don't have to live with you so i don't give a shit
>>
>>7187540

what exactly am i saying that belongs on tumblr? that obese people have mental issues? that someone's bedroom that they pay for is their personal space?

>>7187543

you've likely never seen me so that half is pointless, and "rough" was their word, i was being sarcastic...
>>
>>7187268
>none of the disgusting shit would be an issue to someone who wasn't being intrusive
Wrong, it actually was an issue to her room mate. Her shit disappeared on a regular basis. How is that "not an issue" is beyond me.
>>
>>7187440
>Waah I'm so scared to die, waaah you don't know anything
Hush child, the lord says he loves you, isn't that enough?
>>
File: woshua.png (122 KB, 540x559) Image search: [Google]
woshua.png
122 KB, 540x559
>>7186963
Maybe you could borrow Woshua.
>>
File: crying.jpg (38 KB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
38 KB, 540x516
>Used to rent a room in some guys house
>2 other people renting rooms in his house
>Guy was pretty rich, and was retired
>Had passive income from rent of course
>Apart from that he was home all the time
>His hobby was Jam making
>Made Jam all day every day
>Whenever he saw one of us in the kitchen making food he would reccommend we add his jam
>Became very offended if nobody used his jam
>Used to mark the level on each jam jar at the start of the day then check at the end of the day
>Ended up eating Jam on toast every morning just because I felt bad
>Tried throwing jam in the bin when he wasn't around but he found out and got upset so couldn't do that
>Got pretty sick of jam
>In the kitchen one day
>Haven't had any jam for a few days because I started to hate the flavour
>Making myself a chicken tikka masala
>he walks into the kitchen just as I am plating the food
>looks at me
>"I notice you haven't had any jam recently, I was starting to worry you were sick"
>laugh and say that I am fine
>he stands in the doorway and stares at me with sad eyes
>"You are making curry?''
>"Yeah.... tikka masala..."
>He says "Oh...."
>Then says "I've heard that chicken Tikka MyJamJar is pretty popular in some places"
>smiles and looks at a jar of blueberry jam next to me
>I realise he isn't going to move
>take the jar of jam and open it
>he nods
>slowly spoon half the jar of jam into my curry
>he smiles and says "Just when I thought we had a surplus.. Mr Hungry comes along!"
>lets me go
>have to eat the sticky tikka masala with jam alone in my room
>can barely finish it
>a few days later someone posts an Indian takeaway menu through our door
>he takes it and writes 'with jam' next to every item on the menu
>hands it to me and winks

I FUCKING HATE JAM
>>
>>7187635
top notch
>>
File: 1334237826126.jpg (105 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
1334237826126.jpg
105 KB, 400x402
>>7187635
>>
>>7186999

How the fuck did you get into a rant about feminism from that story? Are you autistic?
>>
>>71876699

Feminism and obesity are correlated, not much of a leap
>>
>>7187047

My fat female housemate has gone into my room a few times, e.g. To get my speakers to use, take some candles out which I used to get greasy with when I had girls round.

Found it very intrusive.
>>
>>7187669
Litterally this, holy shit
>>
>>7187145

This is a good example of how to live with someone.

If I put my washing in before work then get back home (say 8pm) my housemates will have taken out the washing wet and just dump it on the floor so they can use the washer.

I have hung theirs to dry every time.
>>
>>7186963
I had a roommate that would always brag about her cooking non-stop even though it sucked ass. She would fucking eat out almost every single day, and every Monday her parents would bring her pre-made meals to microwave. One day, there was the most disgusting smell coming from the kitchen (and I was pretty used to it at that point, everything she cooked was either burned or microwaved from a can) and I walked out to see her cooking chopped up spam in a frying pan with water and spaghetti noodles and a can of sauce. She made that often when she ran out of food from her parents, and it wasn't even spam, it was the canned luncheon meat you can buy at the dollar store. I will never be able to get that smell out of my memory for the rest of my life.
>>
>>7187229

I live with two semi far girls. One is getting out of control, all I ever see is McDonald's wrappers in the bins, weekends is takeout for every meal.

Face goes spotty, skin turns to shit, fat, looks disgusting, burps an farts, talks openly about having the shits...

Yet still think she's sexy.
>>
>>7187635

That was brilliant
>>
>>7187555

Hovering ensures you're not a fuck up, missteps are corrected in an instant. Tiger-mom's do this a lot.

>>7187571

>y-your n-n-never seent me!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I LOOK LYKE!!!

Fatty confirmed.
>>
File: 2994773983.png (1 MB, 995x1374) Image search: [Google]
2994773983.png
1 MB, 995x1374
>>7187635
>>
>>7187691
We just pool our clothes into the same hamper and wash them at the same time. It helps having only one housemate though, I can imagine if you have more than one it will get a bit more complicated.

We do the same with meals, just cook for the two of us. Its easier, cheaper and saves a lot of time doing the dishes.
>>
File: lebkuchen-recipe.jpg (182 KB, 434x276) Image search: [Google]
lebkuchen-recipe.jpg
182 KB, 434x276
>>7187621

>lord
>bait this shitty

YOU'RE NOT Even THE Person I Was talking to
>>
>>7187720
I fail to see how a simple and universal truth is "bait" or the prospect of being loved "shitty"
>>
>>7187734

Which lord are you crying about you neckbeard sporting lard.
>>
>>7187741
The one and only, who no other god comes before, creator of everything you see and man himself. Our eternally merciful and loving lord who reigns from up high.
>>
>>7187747

You have a high opinion of the singer
>>
>>7187602

when i said that, i was responding to this:
> 'IT IS NEVER OKAY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO ENTER ANOTHER PERSON'S ROOM EVEN IF THEY ARE DESTROYING THE HOUSE'.

and what i said was essentially this:

her destroying the house was discovered cuz the room was entered... her having dishes isn't the equivalent of her destroying the house, and assuming that just cuz dishes are missing would be pretty fucking weird...

op only knew she was eviction worthy levels of disgusting cuz she went into the room, it wasn't something she knew beforehand or the reason why she went in...

so the fact that the room was horrible, and that the chick was disgusting and crazy aren't relevant to the initial point i was making which was:

it's not cool to just walk into someone's room to look for things without asking

and essentially that they were both being shitty to each other back and forth...

>>7187715

if that's what you wanna think that's fine...
>>
>>7187754
I'm afraid I do not understand what you are implying.
>>
>>7187313

You're wrong. She's using three dots in a row, which is not the same as an actual ellipsis.
…
…
…
…
…
…

Triple-dot-shaming is an actual thing everyone can and should get behind. For too long the true art of falling short has been raped by mouth-breathing triple-dotting faggots in all corners of the digital world.
>>
>>7187755
yes because there's no difference in severity of offense between turning your room into a landfill and looking for dishes in someone's room

are you 14 years old are you sick of your mom coming into your room without your permission jesus christ if you're hiding something you have no right to privacy
>>
>>7187669
She mentions body shaming which goes hand in hand with feminism desu
>>
>>7187715
I've seen plenty of helicopter kids growing up, and a lot of the are fuck ups.
>>
>>7187770
Like that Affluenza kid who's mommy helped him bail to Israel.
>>
This is simple

>living some guys house, decent place, but Chelsea. Went to cook something, cockroach fell from the cabinet that I just opened.

I made it an effort to get out of there as fast as I could.
>>
>>7187789
> the guy was really cool, a white NYC taxi driver and a published photographer.

That's pretty weird when a white dude is a taxi driver in NYC. Eventhough it was Chelsea he wasn't a homo so we go along.
>>
File: copter_girl.gif (104 KB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
copter_girl.gif
104 KB, 400x219
>>7187770
hahaha
>>
>>7187402
>someone said "clean the dishes and put them back or i'll go in your room tomorrow and get them" that'd be different cuz you're telling them exactly what's gonna happen and how to avoid it

> derails whole thread with 'muh privacy'
> thinks this kind of power-play-hostage situation is a much healthier and sustainable way of living together
> does it all while typing like a girl, yet claims to be a dude
>>
>>7187770

>I've seen a lot of kids growing up

Lol nope
>>
>>7187268
>health and safety hazard
>totally not an issue and ok as long as you don't know about it

ok buddy
>>
>>7187764

my parents never went in my room growing up... so no...

i didn't say turning a room into a landfill wasn't a huge deal, i didn't say which one was worse either... i said it's shitty all around

>>7187800

i asked a question, it turned into this... not in my control, i just don't have much else to do currently so here i am responding to people

and i don't see how giving someone a chance to do something on their own instead of just going into their room is power play... seems more civil to me personally

and i really don't care much about what gender or size or whatever anyone here decides to give me, it doesn't matter... if you really think only a fat chick would think going into someone's room is rude then sure... whatever, i must be exactly what you imagine
>>
>>7187557
>i don't give a shit

your posts indicate otherwise
>>
>>7187836
why are you still here
>>
>>7187820

i acknowledged that it was an issue, what i said was if you don't know something is an issue then it can't be...

it's like... if you go through someone's phone and find out they were cheating you still shouldn't have gone through their phone

just cuz you found something awful doesn't mean you were justified in the first place, so you can't use what was found to say the initial shit behaviour was justified

the roommate is clearly crazy, and disgusting i think i've acknowledged that plenty, but it doesn't make what op did right
>>
>>7187837

i'll talk about anything if i'm bored enough, that doesn't mean i care... this is a messageboard about food, and i'm talking about how going in people's rooms without permission is rude and gross obese chicks... having any kinda emptional investment in this would be weird

as a matter of fact i'm sure nearly everyone having this discussion doesn't care about it...

when people speak to me, i respond usually... just to respond and for no other reason

>>7187847

i'm high, bored, and it's cold out...
>>
File: 1416822378218s.jpg (5 KB, 149x250) Image search: [Google]
1416822378218s.jpg
5 KB, 149x250
>>7187857
>what i said was if you don't know something is an issue then it can't be...

wat
>>
>>7187865

emotional*
>>
>>7187878

it's an issue once you know... but until you know it isn't, and if you find out something horrible by doing something shitty you're not suddenly 100% right... and the horrible shit doesn't suddenly become justification for the initial shitty thing

all i'm saying is they're both shitty roommates... except one is fat gross and crazy and the other is intrusive
>>
>>7187888

+ one is fat, gross, crazy, and intrusive and the other is at the very least intrusive*

my bad... figured i'd correct that before someone felt the need to mention that obese chick was also rude...
>>
>>7187888
so if there was asbestos in your house, coming through your vents as dust, and you have no idea your house had even been built with asbestos, it's not an issue

you're going to get lung cancer, but you don't know, so it's not an issue
>>
>>7187899
No, but I highly doubt that some rotten milk is going to give you mesothelioma.

Furthermore two wrongs do not make a right, and fruit of the tainted tree must be thrown out. If you suspected the dust that was falling through your vent was asbestos, and to prove it broke into the deed holderss private residence, rifled through their files, and found the evidence. The law would be required to throw that out, because what you did was not good and proper. In the same manner the discovery here was not good and proper, and that is the issue, not the facts of the offense.
>>
>>7187899

i don't think you're quite grasping what i mean, maybe it's my fault maybe i'm too high to be clear enough... but either way you're not getting it and i'm not sure how many other ways to say it

so yeah... think you got me with that unrelated comparison, if you want to know what i actually think reread one of my many posts and pay attention before you argue... cuz i really think i was clear enough at some point for you to fully comprehend what i'm saying
>>
>>7187888
holy shit you are still here? what a fucking loser
>>
>>7187920

thanks... that's exactly it, i love you
>>
>>7186963
that's freaky
>>
>>7187942

>>7187942
>>
>>7187945
You're an idiot
>>
Can we stop arguing like faggots and share some stories about awful people?
>>
File: 1448869525352.jpg (47 KB, 585x585) Image search: [Google]
1448869525352.jpg
47 KB, 585x585
>>7187002
Fatfag detected
>>
>eat all of my roommates food
>he gets mad and yells
what an asshole
>>
Can someone get the ass ravaged tumblrina and the room invader & co the fuck out of this thread?

Also, my dad loves his sweet too much. He's fit but he has an Amerilard-tier sweet tooth. He could generously mix fruit and sugar and honey and condensed milk and chocolate sauce and meringue and jam in a bowl and eat it smiling.
>>
>>7187002
>Why were you in her room.
He literally says:
>notice we were missing a lot of dishes
>start to look around the house for them while roommate was at work
>find none so go to search her room
Learn to read.
>Why didn't you just ask her were the plates were?
He again, literally says:
>she cries about being shamed
Why would someone, being ashamed of their actions, confess to the location of items used to help her achieve said shameful action?
>>
>>7187317
Because most obese people cook for themselves and don't eat shit-tier fast food, right?
>>
File: 1450114728618.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450114728618.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>7187635
>>
I fucking hate this retarded coworker.
>he's literally a neckbeard
>wears shitty ill fitting clothing that is stained from his sweaty lard ass
>worst is he apparently only sweats on his belly
>big fucking soaking wet spot on his belly every day at work
>he wears the same shirt for days on end
>sweat stains literally building on sweat stains, a white circular crust appears and outlines his lard filled belly
>dirty as fuck, literally never washes his hands, his pale sickly white skin is covered in dirt at all times
>wears a black baseball cap pulled down over his eyes at all times, creep factor six
>a couple times he wore a fedora to work and said completely seriously that it "gave a bonus to his charisma"
>even the one manchild at work that talks to him disagreed immediately
>eats the most disgusting things ever
>gets fake whipping cream and eats it by the spoon full
>spreads peanut butter on cheese
>cuts up 20 hot dogs, microwaves in plastic container, squeezes in half a bottle of ketchup
>chef boyardee straight from the can
>just sugar shit constantly, so much fucking sugar going into his fat disgusting face
>looks literally like he has some kind of genetic defect

I fucking hate that guy.
Once on his way to work a random stranger kicked him off his bike. Literally nobody likes this worthless shit stain. I hope he gets diabetes and has limbs chopped off.
>>
>>7187635

That's not funny nor clever and your life is sad.

Signed,
Somebody who doesn't give a fuck about you or your landlords jam.
>>
>>7187635
Eat all of your eggs before you leave.
Also add jam now.
>>
>>7187026
Jesus, when the cleaning company quits, it has to be bad
>>
>>7187176
I don't like people in my space ever but I can reason my way back to being cool with it.
>>
>>7187747
Ohhh Allah!
>>7187754
Kek
>>
>>7188187
>fit dad with sweet-tooth

That sounds adorable, actually.
You should bake him a cake or something anon.
>>
>>7188271
That's absolutely disgusting, I hope your job doesn't involve interacting with the public.

>fake whipping cream
Is that a thing?
>>
>>7187401
>Being scared of death when it is just the transition into something greater
this is death worship. nothing happens when you die. until science has advanced enough to bring people back to life.
>>
>>7187747

Which one and only, there are thousands you realize.

>>7187754

>lord

Lorde...as in Lourde as bastardization "our lady of Lourde ie: Mother mary"

At least be a proper neckbeard while making such shitty puns.
>>
>>7188418
Working in a grocery store stocking shelves.
It's literally just sugar and vegetable oil.
>>
>>7188431
If that. Some of them are food grade petroleum products.
>>
>>7188271
Count the "literally"s.
>>
>>7187511
at least your roommate fucking cleans dishes. Goddamn.

Also get some pans that aren't shitty.
>>
Jesus fuck you guys, I feel bad now.
>work at museum as network/hardware IT
>head of the museum board likes to keep everything running according to the books
>have a clean work environment
>go home to a clean apartment with no room mates to fuck it up
>heading home for the holidays to see my family in their clean houses because they're not actually insane

How does /ck/ handle dirtiness?
>>
>>7189572
Well, the secret is to not give a shit.
>>
File: 1357161864224089.png (31 KB, 630x700) Image search: [Google]
1357161864224089.png
31 KB, 630x700
Roommate spaz as fuck in the kitchen. Eventually I just had to lock/hide things from her.
>My non-sticking teflon pan
>Always catch her frying it on full heat
>Sometimes she washes it quickly on cold water
>Pan bends to shit
>Cuts things on it with a sharp knife
>"I can't be bothered to cut things on a cutting board because I have extra dishes to wash"
>Using metal spatula with it

>Had to get my own cabinet to keep my kitchenware in and lock it so she can't use them

>Sometimes forgets to remove utelsils from the food she reheats in the microwave
>Microwaves don't last long
>One time see her reheating food while blue sparks were flying in the microwave
>"Anon, is this normal?!?!"

>I had to buy my own microwave and actually keep it locked

>Forgets refridgerator open
>Forgets freezer open
>Food gets spoiled because of this shit
>Eats my food
>All forks gets bend to shit
>Throws out my food because it has been in the fridge for two days
>Fucking walking disaster

Eventually I had almost a full kitchen in my room with locks on everything. I only used the real kitchen when I had dishes to wash or I was going to use the oven/stove.
It's so frustrating when someone keep using your things wrongly and manages to fuck them up.
>Nice utensils?
>They're now bent, dull, broken or missing

>Nice pan?
>Let me fuck it to shit

As of now, I concider all these things equal to toothbrush in means of not letting anyone else to use them.
Thank god I didn't have to take that shit for too long before she moved out of the city
>>
>>7188187
OP:
>invaded the room of the lard ass roommate
I have no problems with this, whatsoever.
>>
>>7187217
i had a roomate like that, and there is no excuse for being that disgusting. he was constantly using dishes and not bringing them back, making messes and not cleaning it up, had disgusting cats that he never picked up after and you would just find garbage of his in hiddden places. nothing would ever get done unless you called him out. there was so much bullshit and disgusting mess that it got to the point where i said fuck it its not worth it anymore and moved out. the few weeks before i moved out i stopped calling him out just to see how bad it would get - literal cat shit and piss on the floor for days, i watched him step over it.

ive had other roomates like this too, some not as bad, but holy fuck. i honestley think these people arent 100% aware or have mild autism
>>
>>7187920
The judicial system is not the same as interpersonal dynamics.
>>
>>7187635
i now know that one of the rings of hell is jam.
>>
>>7187162
>>the guy shot her right the fuck down and threatened to get her fired for sexual harassment if she ever talks to him about anything but work ever again

lel
>>
>>7187635
fourty jams.
>>
>>7189080
Kek
>>
>>7187351
kek'd
>>
>>7189593

Sounds horrible, especially if they have the nerve to complain / throw away your food.

>>Forgets refridgerator open
>>Forgets freezer open
>>Food gets spoiled because of this shit

My fridge has an alarm on it that starts beeping really fucking loud when either door is open for too long / the temperature gets to high. Something to look into, especially for people that hate children or roommates that behave like children.
>>
>>7187162
Are you a girl?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>7189763
Why do you seeks out roommates then bitch about their disgusting habits? Id rather be homeless than have to live with someone who is not like me.
>>
File: funny-old-ad-pizza-mouse-mask.jpg (103 KB, 540x863) Image search: [Google]
funny-old-ad-pizza-mouse-mask.jpg
103 KB, 540x863
OP, here. Sorry for the delay. More story time.

>one of the few times I see her preparing food in the kitchen
>wants to make steak
>doesn't want to stand at the stove or watch the oven
>places steaks into a glass baking dish
>seasons them into oblivion
>pours water into dish with the steaks
>heads toward microwave (nooo)
>try to offer to cook them so to not completely ruin the meat
>"I KNOW WHAT IM DOING I ALWAYS COOK MEAT THIS WAY"
>whatever then
>nukes it for 16 minutes
>smells fucking gross
>in the mean time she preps 2 Easy Mac cups to nuke
>steaks are done, completely covered in seasoning and fat bubbles
>tries to offer me some
>tell her I had just eaten (I did)
>gets offended and mutters something under her breath about "anorexics"
>leave kitchen as she's shoveling down watery mac and cheese and eating leathery steak by holding it with a fork and tearing off chunks with her teeth
>says I'm missing out
>>
>>7190540
Got a pic of this vile bitch? I'm morbidly fascinated.
>>
File: images(3).jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
7 KB, 284x177
>>7190681
I was never able to ninja a pic of her. She looked a LOT like the fat girl from Louie but bigger and dark hair.
>>
>>7190872

There's not one on facebook that encapsulates her true qualities?
>>
Is it bad that I never accept a fat person's invitation to eat at their house/their family's cooking?

My friend was dating this fat girl (he was fat, too) and she invited me over to her family's house for dinner with her and my friend, and she kept going on about how the food was so great.

I politely declined since I had a previous engagement, but I really don't trust fat people to have good taste. I guess I just assume they'll eat anything.
>>
>>7188271

>"creep factor six"
>"literally" tourettes

Back to reddit.
>>
>>7190494
I know you were probably exaggerating, but as someone who was homeless for a brief period, I'd rather share a roof with someone I hate than sleep outside in the dead of winter.
>>
>people defending obesity like a mental illness
>people unironically telling OP to stop fat shaming
>people overusing literally
>people misusing ...
well tumblr is officially here
>>
>>7190540
Jesus christ
>>
>>7187521
It's spelled with a Z in the only country in the world that matters.
>>
>>7190943
>people misusing ...
It's one person and I want to fucking kill him.
>>
>>7186963
This isn't your blog faggot
>>
>>7190876
I'll see if I can find her.
>>
>>7190887

honestly? no... i wouldn't tell someone that was why, but i also wouldn't eat something someone extremely overweight cooked... cuz i give a shit about what i eat, and i've seen fat people cook...

nothing wrong with giving a shit about what you eat...
>>
>>7190887
I'd probably try at least once, some fat people are fucking amazing cooks.

As a rule of thumb though, yeah, you're probably on to something. Like you wouldn't take up a business proposition from someone who's constantly pissing all his money away on the dogs.
>>
>>7190943

i wasn't defending obesity and if anyone took it like that then they're misinterpreting... but there's clear mental health shit that comes with it, and it's obviously disordered eating... that's a given...

no mentally healthy person would allow themselves to get like that, and not at any point before think to themselves "well shit maybe i should stop eating so much and try working out"

that's just reality... doesn't make it ok, it absolutely needs to be treated and people who bitch about "fat shaming" constantly and push the idea of "fat acceptance" are a huge part of the problem... cuz they're trying to make something severely unhealthy and not ok into this positive thing that it's never gonna fucking be...

so no there's no defending shit from me, that chick needed some serious help and was probably horrible to live with... all i said was walking into someone's room without telling them you are or it being mutually acceptable isn't cool

>>7190969

that's a pretty strong reaction to a typing habit...
>>
>>7191024
>that's a pretty strong reaction to a typing habit...

That may well be but there's clear mental health shit that comes with it
>>
>>7191024
It's uh, incredibly uh, y'know annoying uh, to read a sentence that uh, has like, constant uh, unnecessary interjections.
>>
>>7191046

i'm high a lot, and i word vomit just how the thoughts come out cuz i'm not about to waste time editing shit on an anonymous message board... cuz i mean, i could but i prefer to bother with that when i need to
>>
>>7191041

yeah... there probably is mental health shit that comes with getting pissy about something so insignificant
>>
>>7191086
That's cool, I'm black out drunk a lot, but I don't bitch if people point out that I've consequently fucked up my typing.
>>
>>7191099

>bitching

nah, i'm probably one of the least mad people here and you're taking me too seriously... you should probably have a drink and chill out...
>>
>>7187693
I swear you just described someone I used to know.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 625x417
>>7191145
>>
>>7191024
Are you seriously still here? Fuck off loser
>>
>>7187035
>going out to eat with her is a nightmare
Any stories?
>>
>>7191159

>still

well i did other shit between just now and my last post yesterday, but i did end up back on 4chan and noticed this on the first page and people still talking at/about me... so yeah... i responded

are you this anon: >>7187942

cuz if the answer is yes... well everything you're saying is just that much funnier you know?
>>
Man, I'm glad I don't have anything near as bad as some of these stories. The worst was living in uni halls when all of the fucking mainlander chinks would zerg rush the kitchen and start yelling at eachother in 120dB Cantonese while they cooked. Every damn sentence seems to end with a full volume "wershiggerbaichiURRRR".
>>
>>7187203
You're implying helicopter parents can raise successful children.
>>
>>7187317
How can you say you enjoy food when you eat it so quickly you can't taste it?
>>
>>7191094

Like responding to snarky comments on 4chan?
>>
>>7191200

not quite...
>>
When I had just turned 18, I split a 2 bedroom apartment with my sister for a few years. She was the most vile roommate I ever experienced

>like OP's story, sister is big girl, shot up weight when we moved out of parents house
>didn't hide dishes in room
>left them all over kitchen area
>i started out just washing them
>getting annoying over a couple of months
>told her to wash her dishes

>she pours food and chicken bones into the side of the sink without the garbage disposal
>right side of sink is completely fucked, molded over, stinks horribly

>says that she cannot do dishes anymore because kitchen smells gross and her own rotted plates make her gag
>argue over it because there is no way I'm doing her dishes everyday
>goes nowhere
>call mom to complain
>"well, anon, let me talk to your sister."
>calls me back
>mom said that sister said it was my mess, mom believed her

>lose my mind over apartment constantly getting flies and roaches
>preparing to move
>giving no fucks
>devise a plan
>leaving for about 8 days on trip with friends
>I clean up all my belongings
>suggest sister should clean up her stuff
>she ignores me
>dishes stacked high, growing mold
>little gnats everywhere
>fuck it im leaving

>on the last two days of my trip, I call my landlord to ask if they can fix the sink for us
>say they will enter dwelling the next day
>text sister apologizing
>"The landlord just called me and said they are doing routine maintenance on the sinks.They are coming tomorrow, you *have* to clean the house or they will evict us."
>my sister freaks out

>little bitch calls my mom and makes her come over and clean everything, says it was my fault
>mom was pissed, did it anyways because she didn't want us evicted
>when i came back, i told my mom was moving
>she was excited (still because she thought i was a mess)
>she moved in with my sister because sister couldn't afford apartment alone
>now mom complains to me about being my sister's maid
>u deserve it mom
>>
File: cartocci.jpg (41 KB, 505x370) Image search: [Google]
cartocci.jpg
41 KB, 505x370
>>7191238

I enjoyed reading this.

+1 anon
>>
>>7187078
why can you not spell the word "because"?
>>
>>7191250

why would me choosing to not use a word make you assume i can't spell it? even if i couldn't... spell check...
>>
>>7191250
He thinks it makes him sound casual and laid-back to match his dude weed attitude IRL, something I probably thought for a small window in my teens before realizing it was barely a step above l33tsp34k on the scale of 'how to be the biggest asshole on the internet.'
>>
>>7191279
are you going to live in this thread now? get a life you fucking faggot
>>
>>7191177
Nah just a new guy rolling in as the thread dies
>>
>>7191280

it's actually just what i tend to actually say, and i type the way i speak in conversational text... i don't "think" it makes me seem like anything, and it has nothing to do with weed

you're talking like i'm a character rather than just a person who does the shit i do and says shit the way i say it, and that's kinda weird... but ok
>>
>>7191238
I feel ya, my mom never fucking believes me either
>>
>>7191290

i really hope you're lying... i mean it's funny either way i guess, but it's just not the same...
>>
>>7191284

yeah i live here now... wanna live here with me? then you could write about me in here when you talk about your bad roommate experiences...
>>
>>7191320
I assume it was because I'm the youngest and I lied to get out of shit when I was younger, got in trouble a lot. My sister was a straight-A IB student in high school. And when we were young, cleaning was punishment and which ever sibling did the best in school was excused from chores as a reward.

My mom will never admit she was wrong though. She created this adult baby.
>>
>>7191238

your sister sounds like this shut in chick i used to know... except she didn't just limit her piles of chicken bones to the sink, they were all over her house

my s/o and i would go over to her house just to watch her and her gay bf (he was openly gay but dating her to live there) fight... and for free alcohol, we were underage at the time and they weren't so they'd lure us in with free alcohol and we'd stay for the fights...

can't feel bad for your mom though... she earned it
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 800x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 800x619
>seven grown men living together
>buddy brings in cake his grandma made
>"feel free to have a slice dudes"
>nobody has a single slice, not even the guy who brought it
>it was obviously the fag who buys food once a month, eats it in two days and claims to live off tea
>don't do anything because no evidence
>food goes missing multiple times after that
>we say fuck it and throw him out
>food never goes missing again

Pick your roomates carefully /ck/, some people are just shitty.
>>
>>7191238
I kinda feel bad for your mom. You're not so dissimilar, apart from the simple fact that you had enough balls to stand up for yourself in the end. You started out just cleaning up because it was easier than arguing, she just never stopped.

Yeah, she's an idiot for believing your sister, but you should encourage her to dump her piece of shit daughter and finally be free like you are. Rescue your mom man, you'll be glad you did it when she's gone.
>>
>>7191192
chinese people can cook tho

ask them to make you food
>>
>>7187162
pls be in london
>>
>>7191420
Nah fuck that, I'm not hanging out with mainlanders.
>>
>>7191426
kek
>>
>>7190540
How fucking horrifying

please continue
>>
>>7191349
you sound as trashy as them anon
>>
>>7191809

well i don't eat meat to leave bones around... and i clean my dishes so... not quite
>>
>>7188187
Sounds just like my dad.
>>
>>7187755
Confirmed for disgusting fatty that has been kicked out for being gross.
>>
>>7191094
If typing like you do, even casually, is in any way acceptable to you, I would love to hate reading any educational assignments you've authored. They must be absolute garbage...
>>
>>7187635
tep kik
>>
>>7191929

nah, but it's funny that you wanna believe that just cuz i have an opinion you dislike...

>>7191951

well it's fiction, and i don't think i'm the best writer but... i did write this, it's different than my typing though...

http://pastebin.com/RsW6Uqyy
>>
>>7191403
I've honestly stopped feeling bad. She will not discipline my sister because my sister ignores anyone who tells her what to do. She slams her bedroom door in faces of people who try to talk to her (literally). She calls my mom an idiot if she asks sister for help on trivial things (computer stuff and such). My sister will be the one who will be hurting when my mom is gone.

My grandparents and I have told my mom to kick her out. Or to put all her mess in her room if she wants to be filthy. Or to just punish her like a parent should. My mom doesn't have the heart to kick her out even though my sister makes enough money to live by herself. Her reasoning is that she knows my sister doesn't know how to live by herself.
>>
I once in lived in a house where one of the roommates was a full-time homewrecker. She used to bring home dudes twice her age at the rate of two or three per month. It wasn't until a jealous wife came to the door in a fit of rage that we figured out she was fucking mostly married men.
>>
>>7192004
Can you go shitpost somewhere else anon. No one legitimately types like that. I don't see how pretending to be retarded can be so entertaining for you.
>>
>>7192075

this is the way i always type... when i'm just having a meaningless conversation, if i'm copying something i wrote with a pen and paper that's different... or it's something important, but otherwise nope...
>>
>>7192081

+ btw this thread would've been more on topic if other people weren't so focused on my typing, and being terrible at imagining what i look like etc... just saying
>>
this is the most off topic thread fucking ever
>>
>>7188187
Learn how to use commas buddy
>>
>>7192090

i'll bring it back on topic...

one of my old roommates had a meltdown over bacon once...

we moved from one apartment to another with him and his gf... the second apartment was in gravesend, it's a jewish neighborhood in brooklyn... absolutely nowhere served pork, and i know that cuz this guy fucking walked through the entire neighborhood into every fast food place asking for bacon... only time he ever went for a walk, and he came back and bitched for an hour about it...

that's the only food related story i've got about my old roommates though... mostly it was his gf who did all the particularly crazy shit, and that was mostly a lot of crying and trying to touch me while she did it... telling me about panic attacks and telling me to calm her down... she looked exactly like brian posehn except she wore dresses and make up... shit was fucked up
>>
>>7192018
That's just str8 fucked.

Woof. Ur mom is still fuckin up on that child. U should have ur sis tested for spergism/autismo. Where's dad, btw?
>>
>>7192127
>brian posehn

trans are the worst, non stop drama. hellacious roommates at best
>>
>>7192149

nah she wasn't trans,just unfortunate looking, and really tall + she had the glasses... being an alcoholic didn't do her any good either, or the haircut she gave herself in the middle of the night in our sink...

i had to clean her hair out of the bathroom cuz it was nasty as fuck... there's plenty of decent transpeople, and plenty who aren't

subjective anyway, no one is gonna like everyone and all that...

but even she had her good points... like i liked taking vicodin with her while she drank cuz she'd get shit faced and want to go ghost hunting cuz she was obsessed with watching ghost hunters on tv... and i got to see her do shit like scream at a street light in the park telling it to give her a sign... that kinda shit was amazing, but you know... that comes with all the other shit like the person being insane...

she let my cat outside once cuz she got mad when i told her (as a joke) that he was my best friend while he was chilling on the couch with me... she got pissed off and jealous about it and tried to fight with me, so i said it again and the next day he was gone while i was at work... she lied to me about it, and i actually only found out after the last time i had a comversation with her (which was her telling my s/o and i that if shit didn't work out with her and her bf she wanted to date us... and we kinda tried to avoid it mostly, but i think i probably made a face or something that i shouldn't have... cuz she was mostly pissed at me and took off) the next day her bf was telling us he wanted us to leave

said i wasn't being emotionally supportive of his gf and that she cried to him about my behaviour... i pointed out i paid rent, the apartment became mostly no man's land 'til they moved out... and she stayed in the room crying for the entire week they were there 'til they moved...
>>
>>7192183

conversation*
>>
File: cagelaugh.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
cagelaugh.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>7187635
>>
>>7192183
>>7192185

+ for a few years after living with her i smoked cigarettes down to the filter cuz i'd catch her digging through ashtrays and smoking the ends of everyone's old stale cigarettes... and she'd flip her shit if anyone threw them out 'til she said it was ok to

but watching her made me feel sick so i'd just smoke them down all the way to the filter and then watch her go crazy over it, she actually yelled at me once for smoking them down like that while she was digging around in a cup full of cigarette butts...

honestly... i think she would've been better off if she was trans, at least if she were a guy she'd just be a gross guy... being a girl and like that is just somehow worse...
>>
I am having difficulty finding words for how disgusted I am with the subjects of these stories. I can get being fat from a lack of active hobbies and a love of food, but at what point does it become a hideous form of hoarding?
>>
File: mr furley.png (171 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
mr furley.png
171 KB, 305x305
>>7187189
>it doesn't really matter what the room looked like

Former landlord here, and you can be damn well sure it matters to me, and it'll matter to all the house mates when I bill them for the clean up.
>>
File: mr-roper.jpg (27 KB, 454x372) Image search: [Google]
mr-roper.jpg
27 KB, 454x372
>>7187221
>Draw up a new lease in which a cleanliness standard must be maintained. If not, personal space is violated to maintain this standard

Ex-LL here again, and that'd be illegal.
>>
>See this thread before work.
>Come back and see the reply count
>Expecting lots of cringeworthy stories
>It's just 100 posts of the ellipsis faggot not leaving the fucking thread.
>>
>>7192128
I live with him now since he's been back in our area for several years. He only had visitation when we were young because he had to move for his work. You can probably guess that my sister has issues with that.

She's been diagnosed with clinical depression, but she's also a straight asshole along with it.
>>
>>7192127
>>7192183
Nigga I ain't reading that shit
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.