[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite sub, /ck/? The Royal is a sausage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: royal-sub.jpg (42 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
royal-sub.jpg
42 KB, 400x200
What's your favorite sub, /ck/?

The Royal is a sausage and capicola sub, which seems to be referred to in other parts of the country as just "Italian."
>>
I'll give you and your mother my royal sausage
>>
File: o.jpg (121 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
121 KB, 1000x750
Well, my all-time favorite has to be the roast beef from Carbone's Market in Torrington, Connecticut.
>>
pretty much any vietnamese sub out there.
>>
File: meatball-sub.png (256 KB, 521x292) Image search: [Google]
meatball-sub.png
256 KB, 521x292
meatball all day erryday
>>
File: BMccakv.jpg (370 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
BMccakv.jpg
370 KB, 1600x1200
>>7186903

... although the chicken cutlet from the Wethersfield Pizza House in Wethersfield, Connecticut has much to recommend it as well.
>>
is it true that american subway offers bologna subs and that the most popular sub is a plain bologna? no sauce, no veggies, no cheese and definitely not toasted - just bologna on wheat bread
>>
Call me a pleb but I always go for chicken salad sandwiches.
>>
tuna
>>
>>7186940
I have never seen anyone order that and I've eaten at subway for the last 15 years. My guess is the Italian combos / turkey / meatball are the most popular.
>>
>>7186940
Is it true your dad shoves huge black dildos up your ass?
>>
>>7186940
No and the most popular sub is Italian
>>
>>7186752

there is no world in which that is considered an Italian sub

none.
>>
>>7187146
New York City
>>
>>7187173

Not even in Earth Zero is that considered an Italian sub in NYC
>>
>>7187196
I buy them all the time from Nino's in the Bronx
>>
>>7187069
so it does exist, a bologna sub

dog bless
>>
>>7187232
Did you hear about the agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac?

He stayed up all night wondering if there really was a dog.
>>
>>7187208

I don't give fuck if you ride giant roosters into battle with a flaming sword, that is not and will never be an Italian sub and nobody but you is pretending it is. That's a a sausage and ham sandwich, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>7187626
It's an Italian sub. It is whether your feelings are hurt about it being Italian. Get over it.
>>
>>7186915

what in the holy hell is that? who the fuck needs four cutlets stacked on top of each other?
>>
>>7187637

>citationneeded.jpg
>>
>>7186752
Had to check the definition of "sub" to make sure it qualified, but my favorite is a sandwich this local place made up called a "Miami Cuban", which is just a Cuban with lettuce and Tomato.

It barely works as a pressed sandwich because lettuce is so springy, but it still tastes really good.

If you wanna debate and demand something not pressed, then a BLT.
>>
>>7187641

>le fat Americlap meme

SPOILER: not a meme
>>
>>7187641
faggot
>>
That bread looks pretty bad, to be honest.
>>
>>7186752
That Italian sub looks pretty good.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.