[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>put the kosher salt in the fucking bag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image22.jpg (252 KB, 762x1022) Image search: [Google]
image22.jpg
252 KB, 762x1022
>put the kosher salt in the fucking bag
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 274x242
>>7183406
Oi vey
>>
>>7183421
Lets get this shoah on the road!
>>
>>7183438
the shoah must go on
>>
>>7183406
>>7183421
>>7183438
>>7183760
I wish that you guys wouldn't pick on people for their religion, how would you feel if people picked on you for being athiest or christian or whatever you believe in huh?
Come on.
>>
File: Untitled.png (516 KB, 590x782) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
516 KB, 590x782
>>7183406
>implying you can make a better caption than the one Alton already did
>>
>>7183943
BASED ALTON
>>
>>7183864

People do that too.

Why do libcucks always pretend like it's only them(the things they support) who gets insulted?

Acknowledge it and accept it. Everyone's got shit to talk about others.

We don't need safespaces for every little thing. We need to grow some balls and learn how to work with eachother and find a balance where we're least likely to kill each other.
>>
>>7183973
Thing is, we live in america were our population is majority white christian and where an even larger majority of white christians occupy positions of power in our governmental and private-sector institutions.

So gay people can talk shit about white christians all they want, but its not gunna be the gay county clerk who won't issue a marriage license to a Christian, in accordance with federal law, its gunna be the white christian county clerk who can actually make the gay man's life difficult.

Same thing can be said for any minority, and that's why liberals stanf up for them.

Most conservatives are uneducated, having never attended an institution of higher learning. So to the conservative, like yourself, who has a simple mind and cannot think past the obvious, it makes sense that it should be accepted for the powerful majority to be prejudiced toward a weak but vocal minority. Really, though, despite what FOX news tells you, minorities can't really harm the power base in this country and your disparaging words and actions toward them will always have disproportionate negative consequences with the majority of those falling on those belonging to minority social "classes."
>>
>>7183995
Also, fuck you for grammar and spelling mistakes. Im too high for this shit.
>>
>>7183406
Why is there so much shit on that rifle?
Looks like he's going to be shooting in prone position so why have the vertical grip?
Flashlight and I;m sure a laser sight on the other side during the day? What's the point of that?
Why have a scope and range finder when you're shooting at the range?
Just use the iron sights. Babby's first gun
>>
>>7183995
>Most conservatives are uneducated, having never attended an institution of higher learning.

That sort of attitude is exactly why Trump is going to be the next President.
>>
>>7184033
Yep, a country full of idiots will elect an idiot.
>>
>>7184033
>>Most conservatives are uneducated, having never attended an institution of higher learning.
>That sort of attitude is exactly why Trump is going to be the next President.
This. Most conservatives are older, more educated, more experienced and have more wisdom and common sense for realistic bottom lines of what is sustainable, in the bottom line sense. Fiscal responsibility, limited government interference, less social and more personal responsibility.

No one system is perfect, but I would want decision makers in a school board for instance to be liberal demos, and budget/law makers people to be conservatives. That's the balance that is needed. Any true single leaders simply need the right experience, and I think governors do the good microcosm of a federal economy and diplomatic relations both. God forbid we have another unprepared limited-experience person, which is why the community fundraiser is a poor choice, as is the really young. On the flipside, owing soooo many bought favors is asking for unethical representation (what is the current problem where donors are given whole embassies to run, or corporations benefiting from green appointments, but would be an even bigger problem with a Hilary who is so bought it's not even funny).

What does appeal to people about Trump is his speaking his mind and the minds of the majority, this is true, but it's also his Achilles heel and possible future hubris too. He fires back Twitters and insults with retaliatory replies to insults, that he looks like a possible textbook megalomaniac. He's also got some concerning sexist ideas/gender roles ideas on things that is quite unusual for someone his age in his circles. Odd, to say the least. I think his economic sense and money experience, as well as "making deals" is his most appealing trait. But, that said, he's still never run a state like a governor did. Probably the bipartisan experience of a Christie is the most qualified at the moment, but polls :/
>>
>>7183864
>athiest
more athy than u
>>
File: glockamole.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
glockamole.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>/pol/ has invaded /ck/

well, time to die I guess. it's been delicious knowing you
>>
>>7183943
>Not using rubber bullets to tenderize meat
>>
>>7183995
>So gay people can talk shit about white christians all they want, but its not gunna be the gay county clerk who won't issue a marriage license to a Christian, in accordance with federal law, its gunna be the white christian county clerk who can actually make the gay man's life difficult.

Was a non issue because having the clerk's signature was not required for the marriage license in that county, but sjws needed something to glom onto.

>Most conservatives are uneducated
Neato argument there. Your whole post reeks of retard kool-aid.
>>
>>7183864
back to reddit with you
>>
>>7184095
>Most conservatives are older, more educated, more experienced and have more wisdom and common sense for realistic bottom lines of what is sustainable, in the bottom line sense
lel, everyone in my family older than 50 is liberal as fuck and nobody has anything less than a masters degree

meanwhile half my cousins are brainwashed retards who think they need to carry around a gun in their glove box because they're gonna get jumped by blacks if they leave their gated community, and vaccines are a liberal plot to force big government down our throats
>>
>>7184105
How did this happen, anyway? I thought OP was poking gentle fun at Alton Brown's affinity for kosher salt. This should have been a friendly /k/ food n' guns thread, not /pol/shit.
>>
>>7184043
this is why I'm an intellectual that will vote for Bernie - he's so smart for promising tens of trillions of freebies with no way to pay for it

at least europe or wherever you live is already fucked

>>7184940
+1
>>
>>7184940
That's what I thought too, but apparently any thread is a perfect opportunity for bored children to argue identity politics and getting raging hate ons instead of being chill.

Alton's got nice shoes
>>
>>7185737
>Liberals are dumb

Only half true. Very dumb people tend to be liberals, but so do very smart people. Conservatives tend towards mediocre intelligence.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.