[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you like your coffee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: a20151222.jpg (241 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
a20151222.jpg
241 KB, 1200x1600
How do you like your coffee?
>>
File: a20151223.jpg (203 KB, 650x872) Image search: [Google]
a20151223.jpg
203 KB, 650x872
Coffee cured bacon, anyone?
>>
Like I like my women.
Ground up and mixed with water.
>>
>>7180423
$44.90/kg
Fucking hipsters
>>
>>7180423
I'm surprised it's not coated with a 'cha and kale crust
>>
>>7180409
My coffee ranking, by preparation:
1. Hario V60 dripper
2. Espresso shot with water
3. Moka pot w/milk
4. French press
5. Cold brew
>>
French press, real boss.

To be honest I've only home drip, cafe drip, moka pot, french press, and espresso. The one and only straight espresso that I've had was from a meh cafe, so it was likely meh for all I knew, but the moment it touched my tongue it sent shivers down my spine, in a good way. It's a tiny drink though so it's a bit apple to oranges.1
>>
A flat white, m'lady.

Cappucino is so passé, don't you know.
>>
Black.
>>
Just black from a coffee shop or wherever

>that extra oily thick last gulp at perfect temperature

I like espresso but it doesn't last long enough. I use a Tassimo at home, it's nice
>>
Cafe latte
>>
>>7180409
Drowned in milk and sugar so I can't taste it.
>>
>>7180577
that's just milk you retard. and a double espresso shot + water (aka an americano) is STRONGER than regular drip. a double shot latte is naturally STRONGER than drip, so you can definitely taste more coffee than muh drip. the milk is just there for texture and natural sweetness.
>>
>Seasoning steak with salt and pepper is good, helps bring out the flavor
>Seasoning coffee with sugar and cream is somehow sinful because muh edge

End the meme.
>>
>>7180580
Nice work. That's the worst response I've ever received on 4chan. I blinked at it for a few moments before realising you thought I was responding to the image. Why would I respond to the image rather than the question? Bizarre thinking.
>>
>>7180584
Enjoy your coffee however you like. No one gives a shit about how you're fighting hipsters by putting cream and sugar in your drip.
>>
>>7180409
with a splash of ur mums vagoo juices
>>
>>7180589
Are you serious? Everyone on this board constantly gives a shit about putting cream in coffee, I don't care how others drink their coffee, but others care a great deal how I drink mine.
>>
>>7180592
>he cant handle the bantz
>>
>>7180598
I can handle it, I was merely pointing out with my post how people on this board os retarded. Like I said, I enjoy my coffee how I enjoy it.
>>
>>7180592
Yeah, and maybe people should realize that it's just fucking coffee and it doesn't matter what other people drink as long as you make what you like.

So I drink my single-origin coffee ground with a hand burr grinder and brewed in a pour-over dripper black. Other people drink Keurig coffee that they put creamer and sugar in. Why the fuck should I care about them exactly?

I mean if people were to comment about how much they don't actually enjoy their coffee and don't see it as anything but a morning caffeine shot I'd suggest some things but if a person is happy with Keurig or even instant, let them be.
>>
File: StarbucksStyle1.jpg (113 KB, 514x720) Image search: [Google]
StarbucksStyle1.jpg
113 KB, 514x720
>>7180409

OMG! I LOOOOVE COFFEE!!!

Seriously, I can't start my day without it, I take mine with a lot of cream and a little brown sugar, some cinnamon for flavor and a little vanilla extract to bring out the natural sweetness in coffee, I also sometimes add a little chocolate on top of my latte with some caramelized marshmallows on top. Trust me I'm a total coffee addict and I really know a thin about good coffee.
>>
>>7180584
>hurr he hurt my feelings
Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>7180603
I'm not telling anyone how to drink their coffee idiot, I am merely counting the ridiculous hipster here who say "If you put cream in yor coffee you don't like coffee" which is as dumb as saying "if you season you steak you don't like steak"
>>
>>7180606
idiot, learn some reading comprehension
>>
I like my coffee like I like my carbonara; with cream and frozen peas.
>>
I drink it pure black, no drugs (dairy and sugar) allowed. I've successfully converted the rest of my remaining family, and ostracized anyone who didn't convert. I had three children before, but one was kicked out onto the streets for coming home with a half finished Starbucks coffee with cream, and the other was put up for adoption for refusing to drink black coffee one morning.
>>
>>7180617
That's pretty compassionate desu. In my family you go to the rape dungeon (don't let the name fool you, it's more of a basement) for drinking coffee with cream.
>>
>>7180617

That's pretty reasonable actually.
>>
>>7180614
>making a post complaining about people's opinions
>feelings not hurt
Keep telling yourself that, chum.
>>
>>7180584
black coffee is my shit
keep your dilluted sugarshake you manchild
>can you even call your bullshit a coffee??
>>
>>7180623
But that wasn't what my post was about, like I said please learn basic comprehension
>>
>>7180634
No need to hide your embarrassment my man. We've all been called out before
>>
>>7180621
>>7180622
Well I'm glad I'm well received here, I would've been pissed if this were another SJW hellhole where you're expected to simply allow degeneracy like this. Good to be amongst kindred spirits.
>>
>>7180614
learn some reading comprehension, idiot. ***
>>
>>7180635
>completely misunderstand a post
>pretend I win by asserting my dumbness

Such is American discourse I suppose
>>
>>7180589
>No one gives a shit about how you're fighting hipsters by putting cream and sugar in your drip.
This deluded bullshit. Casuals drink coffee with cream and sugar. Hipsters drink coffee black.
>>
>>7180638
>got called out for being a pissy cunt
>"I-I know, I'll call him an American!"
>continues to be a pissy cunt
You never learn do you, child?
>>
>>7180639
And normal people just drink what they enjoy and don't try to force their opinions on others or brag about how they drink their coffee is so superior
>>
>>7180641
If you want to feel like you won an epic online argument, be my guest, there is nothing more to say to someone as dumb as you.

Just to be clear everyone, this anonymous poster beat me in an epic online argument, shower him with praise!
>>
>>7180617
We need more people like you in this disgusting world.
>>
Anyone else like to cut their coffee into quarters and give each quarter a different seasoning? It helps give me an idea of what flavors go together, which is the most important part of being a coffee brewer.
>>
Black coffee with a tiny bit of sugar > black coffee > with cream

I admittedly will make hot chocolate with coffee though during the winter.
>>
>>7180646
Oh boy, how embarrassing. You've ousted yourself that you're underaged by posting like a common fool.
Enjoy your ban, and your momma taking away your computer privileges.
>>
Just gimmie dem beans in my mouth senpai coffee is perfect the way it is
>>
>>7180409
Usually black. I'll add honey in a blue moon.
>>
>>7180409
Very strong, just a little bit of cream.
>>
>>7180409
>drinking coffee

I just get the coffee beans chew on them for a couple of hours
>>
>>7180409
Is that a latte or piccolo?
>>
>>7180778
flat white
>>
>>7180810
Haha good one
But really now, my eyes are playing tricks.
>>
File: he said it was just a name.jpg (31 KB, 599x431) Image search: [Google]
he said it was just a name.jpg
31 KB, 599x431
>>7180621
>don't let the name fool you, it's more of a basement
>>
black like my soul
>>
File: straya.jpg (91 KB, 848x478) Image search: [Google]
straya.jpg
91 KB, 848x478
>>7180778
>>7180811
it's a latte. instantly recognised by being served in a glass.

i also took the liberty of reverse-image-searching for sauce in case you don't believe me. confirmed for latte (the coffee beverege of choice for metrosexuals and hipsters).
>>
>>7180846
ok so it's a latte, but "being served in a glass" does not always mean it's a latte
>>
>>7180846
>>7180871
>autism, the duo.
>>
>>7180885
>discussing a topic in a thread about that topic is autistic

ok then kid
>>
>>7180889
>discussing a topic in a thread about that topic
Confirmed.
>>
Rectally.
>>
>>7180604
T. Basic bitch
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.