[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Baguette.png (129 KB, 565x385) Image search: [Google]
Baguette.png
129 KB, 565x385
Baguette.

What is the point of this? Do I slice it really thin and put butter on it as a side thing for dinner or what.

How the hell am I supposed to eat this carby phallus?

Bread and baking thread.
>>
I slice it about 3/4" thick and lightly toast it with some butter. I've had it with foie gras spread over it, which was very good, but only something I have when others offer it to me. Alternatively, you could cut it into ~10 inch segments and make a banh mi.

4/10, did get me to type out how to eat bread.
>>
>>7180308
Are you really confused by bread that doesn't come pre-sliced in plastic?
>>
>>7180312
Was genuinely curious. Bahn Mi sounds like a good idea as well as spreading pate.

>>7180318
Just unsure how to eat a penis shaped loaf other than butter as a pathetic apetizer
>>
I know this is the current year and all.

But none of you faggots bake? Where my bread-bros at?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>7180380
Moved to Texas from NY so I had to pick up baking to get bread that doesn't taste like ass.
>mfw i still suck and can't make hard rolls or keisers
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>7180491
Still making improvements though.
>>
>>7180491
HEB has based bread. Maybe your taste buds are too acclimatized to the jew semen bagels

>>7180322
Slice off a loaf about the size of your hand. Pour some extra virgin olive oil in a small shallow dish, and grind some salt and pepper into the olive oil. Rip off small pieces of bread with your bare hands, dunk in oil, and eat. Great appetizer.
>>
>>7180308
Fresh crusty baguette with some soft butter, delicious
>>
>>7180491
>crust is too thick
>crumb is somehow both dense and has large caverns
>poorly sliced
>crumbs on the plate

2/10 see me after cooking class
>>
Dried out, sliced baguette bread is what I use for French toast.
>>
that must be the dumbest question ever on ckay and we've had some
>>
>>7180786
>HEB has based bread.

You're a fucking delusional shit if you honestly believe that or you're shopping at one of the super wealthy HEBs that are basically Central Market.
>>
>>7180308

??? you tear off pieces and eat them with some good cheese and preserves, how can you not know this?
>>
File: dipdip.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dipdip.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>7180308
You have it with soup like this.
>>
If you can't figure out what to do with fucking BREAD, then you're too retarded to count yourself among the human species. Kindly walk into the ocean and never come out.
>>
>>7181774
I asked about a specific type of bread.

I thought this was the food and cooking board, not /b/
>>
you tear it into large portions and give everyone you are eating with one. Then you tear smaller pieces off it and put stuff on it to eat.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.