[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long john silvers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: longjohnsilver.jpg (770 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
longjohnsilver.jpg
770 KB, 2592x1936
$10+tax for 2 orders of 2 fish filet, hush puppies, and fries.

One order of 2 fish filet, hush puppies, and fries cost $5.50=tax
>>
Their hush puppies are God-tier.
>>
File: 1424094900030.jpg (41 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1424094900030.jpg
41 KB, 512x384
>>7180121

Thank you?
>>
>can't tell if eating chicken or fish
>>
>>7180121
Looks like poor mans fish and chips
>>
>>7180121
I like long john silvers, but the one near me is so fucking skanky I cant bear to eat there.
They hire the worst scum, never clean, the building is old as fuck. And its only 3 blocks away from a new outdoor mall thing with a ton of nicer restaurants.
>>
well yeah,everything's cheap when you don't include the tip woof woof
>>
This one time (probably over 10 years ago now) my sister's boyfriend stayed the night at our house. We're traditional, so he slept in my room that night, you know how it goes. We had some LJS that night and it gave me the worst fucking gas I've ever had in my life. So while we were trying to go to sleep, I just had this build up I tried to squeak out as quiet as possible, but this was no normal gas, mind you. Whenever I tried to push out a quiet one, the loudest, hardest, driest fart imaginable came flying out. I was embarrassed as fuck (young at the time, didn't know any better) because it happened for like 2 hours straight as I laid there pretending I was asleep and didn't know it was going on. Finally got to sleep but I guess it kept happening throughout the night. In the morning I came out of my room and walked into the living room where everyone was, and all I got from them all was a huge ass grin and some laughs, nothing else was said. I played it off like 'What are you guys laughing at?', but deep down I think they knew.

True story. Welcome to my childhood.
>>
>>7180121
I remember being a little kid and Long John was quite the treat for me. Are those really the fucking portion sizes now or did you eat half of it?
>>
>>7180162
This.

There was one by my house growing up. It's some mexican resturaunt now.
One time I suggested we try it out and my mother said "Eww, no. That used to be a Long John Silvers."
>>
>>7180162
Everything was cooked in fishy oil. So the fries and chicken will actually taste like seafood. Its not pleasant if you're expecting chicken tendies.
>>
>>7180161
I giggled
>>
>>7180200
Pearland?
>>
>>7180121
Why don't they just advertise the price including tax?
>>
>>7180357
Southern illinois
All of the others ones around the area went out of business, but this one hangs on somehow.
>>
>>7180446
Smaller numbers look better

Also Amerryguns
>>
>>7180217
You were raped Anon, welcome to your repressed childhood.
>>
>>7180217
If your parents made him sleep in your room, they were probably proud of you
>>
>>>/biz/
>>
>>7180121
Why is one box so much less filled? Did they just figure "fuck it, he's not gonna notice"?
>>
>>7180121
Long John's is badly overpriced for what you get there.
>>
>>7181194
what isn't nowadays?
>>
>>7180200
Flint Mi?
>>
>>7181205
Taco Bell.
>>
>>7181224
>mystery meat
oh boy!!
>>
>>7181236
>mystery meat from taco bell - bad
>mystery meat from dirty street vendors - so yummy XD
hipsters, pls die
>>
>>7180121
Get the 5 piece fish n more and get all fish, substitute the shitty fries for more hush puppies and get coleslaw, best meal after a night of drinking.
>>
>>7180121
Fuck I'm jealous. There is no long john silvers anywhere near me. I haven't had long john silvers in a long ass time.

I would always get extra batter to crunch on.

Flour fried in cheap vegetable oil is a key food group.
>>
File: fishchips.jpg (4 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
fishchips.jpg
4 MB, 3072x2304
>>7180121
Looks like shit.
So yellow.
>>
>>7180270
Had a Mexican place replace a LJS in my youth as well. Was in Elizabethtown, KY.
>>
>>7181224
>go to Taco Bell after like 10 years of forgetting it existed
>gordita crunch is like 3 bucks

Literally what the fuck
>>
>>7180279
>Its not pleasant if you're expecting chicken tendies.

actually, their chicken tenders are godly
>>
>>7181224
>get a grilled stuft burrito with steak and a medium pepsi
>$9
cheap my ass.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.