[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.ibmchefwatson.com/commu nity Have any of you cu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 831x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 831x888
https://www.ibmchefwatson.com/community
Have any of you cu/ck/s tried this thing out? The recipes it generates are hilarious.
>>
File: image.png (124 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 750x1334
Also here's one of the recipes it generated.
>>
File: image.png (121 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121 KB, 750x1334
Posting another one and then going to bed.
>>
I made a Watson recipe. it was the chocolate apricot beef burritos

they were fucking excellent
>>
>>7174956
Care to post in anon? I got a chocolate mix cake with Concord grape and Hungarian paprika frosting, will try it soon.
>>
>>7174956

Do you smoke a lot of weed or something?
>>
>mfw got pickle relish truffles
These sound so horrible I have to make them.
>>
>>7174901

What did you photoshop out of this image?
>>
>>7175060
It wasn't me, but there were other chocolate chips on the cookie so they were shopped out to make it look like a sad face.
>>
>>7174980
https://www.washingtonpost.com/pb/recipes/austrian-chocolate-burritos/14692/

the more I ate it and the more I think about it, the more delicious it seems. I have no idea why
>>
>>7175089
Sounds delicious, thanks anon. I wonder if any of the randomly generated recipes are as good.
>>
>>7174927
what do you do with the egg whites???
>>
>>7175068

Oh! A sad face, yeah, I see it now.

Still not sure about the cookie though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.