[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can i get good pizza? dominos is getting gross
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: pizza.jpg (152 KB, 1023x721) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
152 KB, 1023x721
Where can i get good pizza? dominos is getting gross
>>
File: 1434313785529.jpg (44 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
1434313785529.jpg
44 KB, 500x402
Better ingredients, better pizza, Papa John's!
>>
>>7173487
papa murphy's a decent imo
>>
>>7173488
Papa John's more like Papa Jews
>>
pizza hut is good pizza. I love their sauce and they put a lot of it on their pizzas too also they have really good wings.
>>
>>7173487
Little caesars
>>
try putting some anchovies on your pizza for that special flavor.
>>
File: 1449179263089.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449179263089.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Make it yourself.
>>
>>7173545

> anchovies

Fuck. Yeah.
>>
Make it yourself, even if it the pre-packaged crust mix where you just add water, and top it how you like, next best option is Papa Murphy's. The have good deals on Tuesdays and Fridays, and are always giving good discount coupons.
>>
>>7173545
if i see this photo posted one more time im calling the cyberpolice and consequences will never be the same you fucking shit fuc asshole
>>
>>7173571
Home made pizza is always mediocre at best though
>>
>>7173571
I actually went to PM earlier today. Got a vegetable pizza with a garlic cream sauce, because I've never had pizza in white sauce before. Was okay, but, I won't do it again. Seems like the wetness of all the vegetables, combined with what seems to be a thinner sauce contributed to the toppings sloughing off more easily. Hopefully reheating in the toaster oven or on a pan helps.
>>
>>7173576
learn to cook and that changes
>>
>>7173575

At least it's not that abomination the other anon keeps posting with the title like, "what pizza looks like".

As long as there are anchovies it can't be that bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 256x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 256x188
>>7173487
>getting

It was always shit
>>
>>7173489
driver OD'd in my fucking chair
>>
What town/city do you live in anon? Google "Shitsville, Anonia best pizza delivery"

guarantee unless you're in sub-flyoversville there's good pizza delivery
>>
>>7173646
north of atl
>>
>>7173538

The cheese from pizza hut has a really strange texture/taste and the sauce is way too acidic.
>>
>>7173545

You get points for having anchovies but that's a pretty watery looking pizza. Did you pat the tomato slices dry?
>>
Any local pizza take-out will be better than chains like Dominos
>>
>>7173909
This. There has never been a local store with worse pizza than a chain store. Even if the flavor is worse, you are paying the price to stop the corporations winning.
>>
>>7173760
really? I like it.
>>
I find it's different in each country.

In America Papajohns is probably the best chain, in the UK it is dominos for sure, pizza hut in the UK is absolute shit tier unedible wank. but US pizza hut > US dominos
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.