[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've been breading chicken in weird crumbs and breading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: outch11-02-065chicken.jpg (68 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
outch11-02-065chicken.jpg
68 KB, 1024x682
>I've been breading chicken in weird crumbs and breading
>literally using different dorito flavors to roll chicken tits in before I bake
>right now I have chicken breast stuffed with pepper jack cheese which is coated in pizza flavored goldfish
I laughed typing that
>gonna try red velvet batter chicken soon
>do you guys have any bizarre or dumb ways to coat or bread chicken?
>I green texted this so you'd read it
>if anyone wants to see a photo of said gold fish chicken I'll post it
>Yes I'm aware this sounds dumb, but I enjoy it, please share your culinary oddities
>>
post pics
>>
Post it nigga, you got a laugh out of me.

You know those takis kids like? Use that as breading.
>>
>stuffed with pepper jack cheese which is coated in pizza flavored goldfish

kek

how often are you breading chicken to be devising all these memes?
>>
>>7170940
I've used lots of different crackers and chips as breading or toppings before. I crushed up some triscuits once and used them to bread some baked chicken, that came out pretty well. I also had some stale spicy cheez its that I crushed up and used as a topping for mac and cheese before I baked it.

Crushed corn flakes are awesome for breading chicken or pork chops too.
>>
File: 20151214_183539.jpg (972 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151214_183539.jpg
972 KB, 2560x1536
Op here

I workout and try to eat healthy but also wanna have fun with it so I add odd shit to my food. Only one of the chickens is breaded as the other two have just cheese in them but will be covered in sauce when done.. 18 minutes left on the timer but here is a pic of them in the oven.. It's Blurry But I'll take another
>>
>>7170958
The cheezit one is great, I did that last week. There are a whole world of cereals out there that might be fun to do.. I haven't gone there yet, but I'm sure I will.
>>
>>7170949
Haha I tried. Someone brought some over for a party snack and I found them deep in the pantry months later. So stale tho I couldn't use them. I'm thinking if doing a hot cheeto chicken in a queso sauce
>>
>cheese with meat
lay off the cheese man. You'll feel better.
>>
how do you do that, do you just cut open the raw chicken and put cheese inside it then bake?
>>
>>7171025
Yes.
>>
>>7171017
Don't listen to this anon.
Eat more cheese. Fine artfully crafted Californian cheese. Made by happy free range cows. We let the calf have its fill from mom before we milk, because it's the ethical choice. Sure we don't make as much, but that gives us more time to let you know how we made it. You're gonna like our cheese, I guarantee it.
>>
I experiment with fry batters when i'm feeling fat.

did a vinegar jalapeno batter
>boss
a sweet n sour batter
>dogshit
Super Salt and Pepper
>not bad but needs help
Green herbs batter
>potential
Curry batter
>what do you think man? it slayed

and other wacky shit. there might be a food truck in this thing, like theme tempuras or something but I'll never pull it off.

maybe i can write a business plan/recipebook and sell it to some chump
>>
>>7170989

did they get chewy/rubbery stale?

crisp them in a low oven, they bounce right back
>>
>>7171068
I'm a jalapeño guy. Fork over the recipe to the jalapeño vinegar batter pleassssseee
>>
File: 20151214_191104.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151214_191104.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Op here.. close up of the goldfish chicken..
>>
>>7170940
Do you guise use nuts in your breading. I once breaded chicken breast with some panko and some crushed nuts I had lying around, but i cant remember what kind they were,,,,Do you anons have any suggestion on what nuts would be good for breading?
>>
File: BvgQaN9.gif (714 KB, 445x250) Image search: [Google]
BvgQaN9.gif
714 KB, 445x250
>using doritos in breading
>ugh
>actually
>I bet my dad might like that

We usually deep fry stuff around Christmas thanks for the idea op
>>
>>7171084
you should use actual goldfish next time
>>
>>7171095
So many flavors to try, don't taco bell it and do cool ranch and nacho.
>>
>>7171092
To answer your questjon , no. I have no clue what kind would work for breading. But you reminded me of an idea I had to use the spicy peanuts planters makes to make peanut butter with. Spicy peanut butter.. could work
>>
I've had fried chicken coated in Cap'n Crunch crumbs. Quite good.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.