[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite mixed drink to have when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (269 KB, 1814x1020) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
269 KB, 1814x1020
What's your favorite mixed drink to have when you're at home?

I like rattlesnakes. Looking for other simple things to have when I'm at the house alone or with close company.
>>
>>7169403
wine and sprite
>>
Fucking women

Straight vodka or whisky and coke
>>
sometimes i get tired of just beer and go on extensive vodka and soda kicks

vodka+soda+lemon\lime juice

it's alright
>>
Whiskey Sour
White Russian
Long Island Iced Tea
Greyhound
Daiquiri
Dark n Stormy
Mai Tai

I have too many favorites, I don't even drink that much maybe 3 times a week I'd just get bored if I did the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>7169403
A bloody Mary is pretty easy.
>>
>>7169414

>women
>drinks whiskey with soda

Kek, the irony..
>>
>>7169403
milk and cocoa
>>
>>7169403

whiskey and ginger ale.
>>
>>7169414
>he dilutes his whisky with sugary water
>he thinks he has the right to call others "women"
>>
>>7169403
I tend to alternate between sour drinks in an uninterrupted streak until I've exhausted my fruit supply, then switch to aromatic cocktails that have more shelf stable ingredients until I can be assed to get another bag of limes/oranges/grapefruits

2 weeks ago I was slamming down Navy Grogs and Tom Collins like it was going out of style. Last week I had a lot of negronis and old fashioneds
>>
>>7169403
cuba libre, or rum & coke when i'm feeling pleb
gin & tonic
screwdriver
whisky on the rocks
irish comfort?? southern ireland? (SoCo with bailey's, sounds disgusting but it's actually not bad)

unfortunately i don't keep my cabinet stocked enough to make anything interesting, so it's when i go out that i order stuff i rarely drink.
>>
>>7169403
Gin and tonic
Irish coffee
Bloody mary
Martini
>>
>>7169403
sidecar
or
mint julep

Both are easy to make, and taste awesome.
>>
>>7169403
151 & Coke
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.