[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever stolen food before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 200x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 200x256
Have you ever stolen food before?
>>
Yeah, i buy all my veg, herbs and spices for the month use self checkout and ring them up as bananas
>>
In a way, I use to get free food from supermarkets by buying a cheap bottle of wine, going home and carefully removing the barcode, laminating it, and bringing it back to the supermarket where I would buy more expensive bottles that weighed the exact same, scanning the cheap bottles code. I then would return them for credit and buy groceries that way.
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (60 KB, 540x367) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
60 KB, 540x367
When I was about 18 we were emulating the street punk life with friends. We'd usually steel a big box of recyclables cans and get them to the super market to get money to get booze because we were broke.
Then one friday with a friend, we get to shool early and decide to ditch early morning course.
We got to the liquor store as soon as it opened, stole cheap brandy, but bought beer to look innocent.

Then we went to the supermarket and stole a baguette, some brie, egg nog and salami, but bought some gum to look legit in our loot filled winter jackets.
We then went to a park to feast and get drunk on brandy laced egg nog.
What a morning. I have mixed feelings about it, it tasted like freedom.
>In my late teens we used to rob food and booze mostly for the thrill than by need.
>>
Not that I can remember, but if I was poor, I sure as shit would.
>>
burritos in the union at college espesh when your meal points start running out
>>
Never. I'm not a fucking thief.
File sharing doesn't count.
>>
I stole candy a few days ago just for fun. I know it's childish, but I wanted to see if I could get away with it.
>>
>>7167507
You fucking robbed people?
>>
>>7167138
>supermarkets
>wine

America is weird
>>
>>7167540
>I'm not a thief
>Obtaining or making use of someone's work and livelihood without that person's consent doesn't count xD
niceme.me
>>
>Be a salad buffet place
>Get a box and can fill it with a choice of salad stuff (can't overfill)
>sign says "only 1 breaded halloumi cheese per box plese"
>Go home with a box of halloumi cheese hidden under some cous cous
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 199x253
>>7167558
No we robbed pick related from hospitals, colleges and universities.
>>
When I was in middle school I stole almost all my school lunches. My parents had money, but I didn't feel like asking my dad to pay my school bill since I hated talking to him. I would just go through the line and walk past the ladies at the scanner, no one really gave a shit. The counselor talked to me once about it but I still did it. Don't know why they didn't really care. Hated that fucking place.
>>
>>7167111
nice meme
>>
>>7167099
Volunteered at a gift shop.

I would take a candy bar everytime.
>>
>>7167138
I do this also, but scan as onions since bananas are now set at a flat rate per item.

Typically I steal cheese and meat as well as small items such as butter, jam, sauces etc. If I have a lot of shopping (a basket full is a lot for me since I shope a few times per week), I might steal 2 or 3 items. If i only have a few items anyway, I limit it to 1.

Its a good system. If you happen to get caught, the fact that all the other items have been scanned, and only one has been missed makes it look like an honest mistake. However I have been doing this for 3 years and never been caught. Over the course of a year, I probably save enough to pay one months rent. Its not big time stealing, but it makes a difference. And I also get to enjoy nice things that I wouldnt want to pay for.
>>
>>7167594
What the fuck kind of jew store do you go to that doesn't sell bananas by weight?
>>
>>7167582
Oh, you don't know the definition of robbery. I see. Robbery includes violence.
>>
>>7167611
I've never heard of selling or purchasing bananas by weight. Canadian here.
>>
>>7167623
Canadian here (Quebec), I purchase my bananas by weight everywhere.
>>
>>7167099
You guys ever see those pineapple cores at the supermarkets? Ever wonder why they sometimes seem to be missing a piece?
>>
>>7167631
I'm in Western Canada, but I'm starting to think I just never paid attention. This is going to bother me until I go shopping again to confirm.
>>
There's a Chinese buffet inside the safeway in my town. I go into blindspot Isle and mow down on bbq pork before I go through the till.
>>
>>7167099
Which Chinese cartoon is this smug cat from?
>>
When I was 15-17 I shoplifted stuff like microwave pizzas, those small taffel nut bags, energy drinks, beer and the like.
>>
>>7167099
is that manga kot?
>>
>>7167651
In Saskatchewan bananas seem to be sold by the kg. Other fruit might be per item.
>>
File: 1419472655840.jpg (20 KB, 314x305) Image search: [Google]
1419472655840.jpg
20 KB, 314x305
>>7169335
>>
I steal a few pistachios and eat them as i shop
>>
Back when I worked at Walmart I'd occasionally steal one of those Sabra hummus snack packs, with the hummus and the pretzels.

Related story, one time I saw a feral weaboo in our Asian food aisle and he had ripped open like three packages of pocky and was stuffing fistfuls of pocky into his mouth. He dropped them and ran when he saw me.
>>
>>7169371
What the fuck is this from
>>
>>7167099
My gf steals fruit from my friend's house whenever we go. But only at this time of year. I have no clue why.

Same friend usually has a cookie jar that I'll steal from.

I steal hotdogs from work, but I work alone on graveyard shift and they always get thrown out before anyone buys them anyway.
>>
>>7171688
Where do you work, anon? I'm intrigued.
>>
>>7171692
Gas station.
I sometimes steal fountain drinks/hot cocoa/cider/etc, but those are laughably cheaper than the selling price and I only ever steal "sample" amounts or just use my own thermos so its not technically stealing.
>>
>>7171688
>literally steals cookies from the cookie jar
>>
>>7171697
WHO, ME?
>>
>>7171698
Yes you
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.