[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food Autisms DESTROYED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20151121_232831.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20151121_232831.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Food Autisms DESTROYED

ITT we SMASH and demolish autistic and dogmatic claims people make about cooking, freeing the culinary proletariat from the chains of the chef-industrial complex.

> Carbonara NEEDS to be made with Pancetta or Guanciale.

This is bullshit, regular bacon is perfectly adequate and saying that it isn't is just purist nonsense.

> Carbonara CAN'T HAVE CREAM

There's really nothing wrong with cream in carbonara, again it's just purist BS.

> Chilli doesn't have beans or tomato

Chilli is helped greatly by beans and tomato you insufferable cunt.

>
>>
People who disagree with me are wrong.
>>
>>7166618
> guanciale
is so much tastier
> cream
is not needed with proper technique
> beans
meh
> tomato
literally no one South of the Rio Grande does that
>>
>>7166649

>literally no one South of the rio grande does that

You might as well have just said nobody in Mongolia adds beans or tomatoes to chili either.
>>
>>7166663
u wot
>>
Kind of a lackluster attempt to start some shitflinging. The people are tired of carbonara and chili-based shitposts. Let's troll about something new for a change.
>>
Yeah let's do to cooking what we've done with art - actual skill and and the rigor to create something aesthetically detailed is authoritative, slam poems about your bleeding cooch you scribbled with glitter-pen on a sheaf of toilet paper during your morning cumdump is true art! Fuck off.
>>
>>7166649
>literally no one South of the Rio Grande matters

ftfy
>>
>>7168289
>bacon in carbonara is the death of cuisine

what a minor thing to get butthurt about
>>
>>7168331
It's more the attitude and phrasing of the post. I don't think putting bacon in the dish makes it taste horrible, but it's certainly a lesser variation.
>>
If you put cream in your carbonara, you will drown out the flavours of the egg and pepper for no benefit. Not purist nonsense, it is genuinely much better without cream. I agree with the other two though.
>>
>>7168411
>If you put cream in your carbonara, you will drown out the flavours of the egg and pepper for no benefit. Not purist nonsense, it is genuinely much better without cream.
Even I have to agree with this, and I'm a pleb who likes his eggs 'burnt'
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.