[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Do you like dark or white meat? I'll have the crispy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: skin.jpg (70 KB, 551x485) Image search: [Google]
skin.jpg
70 KB, 551x485
>Do you like dark or white meat?
I'll have the crispy skin please.
>>
Skin is the only good part of chicken or turkey.
Screw those dry ass lean meats.
>>
>>7166034
My current gf only eats the skin on fried chicken. Its drives me crazy knowing how wasteful that is so we never eat fried chicken.
>>
It's not the I like white meat more than dark meat, it's just that I think there are irreconcilable differences between them, and they should remain separated. It's been proven time and time again that dark and white meat cannot coexist peacefully, and each needs their own communities, schools, and facilities. Separate, but equal.
>>
>>7166034
Dark meat is better in nearly all dishes with very few exceptions.
>>
>>7166077
If your chicken or turkey is dry then you've cooked it wrong.
>>
>>7166034
I avoid the skin as its where most of the fat is.
>>
>>7166090
Underrated
>>
Does anyone else find it weird that we eat animals' SKIN?
>>
>>7166085
You know what they say... if she ain't eating the meat off the chicken she's getting filled with meat elsewhere....
>>
>>7166272
as opposed to things like their organs, their flesh, or their hooves?
>>
>>7166272
we're already eating just about everything else, duderino. seriously, pretty much everything besides horns/antlers and hooves are being eaten. brains? head cheese. fat? salo. organs? pate.
>>
>>7166090
Agreed. If we allow white and dark meat to intermingle soon enough there will be no difference. Two rich cultures will be destroyed and we'll end up with mutant tan meat. No one will be happy if that happens
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.