[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i see the hamfisted way of holding western utensils dominant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 20120103-202727.jpg (48 KB, 481x360) Image search: [Google]
20120103-202727.jpg
48 KB, 481x360
i see the hamfisted way of holding western utensils dominant in rural areas with a majority white demographic than I do anywhere else.

prove me wrong.

I think its because rural areas are not known for commerce, military and education centers.
>>
>>7164102
>rural areas
Wow, what a fucking surprise. This was certainly worthy of it's own thread.
>>
>>7164102
rednecks, yokels, and trailer trash are but white niggers
>>
>>7164102
heres ur reply
>>
i have never seen anyone do this
>>
>>7164142
Use "sage" in the Options field to not bump the thread with your post.
>>
>>7164143
I would do it as a small child, but my dad would always say "that's a fork, not a shovel" and tell me to hold it the right way.
>>
File: how to hold a fork.jpg (25 KB, 352x210) Image search: [Google]
how to hold a fork.jpg
25 KB, 352x210
>>7164102
OP's pic isn't even doing it right.

This is the proper way when done in the Rural Style.
>>
>>7164102

probably because brown people are eating with their hands out of a packet
>>
>>7164142
>>7164143
>>7164146
>>7164180
OP hit a nerve with /ck/.
>>
>>7164185
Pretty much everything hits a nerve with /ck/
>>
File: look.jpg (32 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
look.jpg
32 KB, 400x236
Oh look, it's this thread again. Fucking sage. Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>7164240
I think were only second to /g/ on the easiest-to-troll scale. I blame it on the newfags. But, this thread? This is just garbage and the regulars don't take kindly to zero effort troll threads.
>>
>>7164241
>>7164251
its not a troll thread.

utensils deals with cooking and there are acceptable ways of handling them in different cultures. also, what type of utensils affect taste balance. does wood do better in preserving taste??
is it the same rules with caviar?
>>
>>7164322
>its not a troll thread.
You pointed out that some inbreds hold a fork like inbreds. Wow.
>>
>>7164322
It is though, because this thread has been posted multiple times with the same "hurr durr flyovers hold shit like this" and each time the OP acts like they've come up with this originally. You're fucking stupid. These fucking bait threads are Five Guys tier. The only reason you haven't been called out too much yet is because a lot of people who browse /ck/ only check it once or twice a week and have not yet come across one of these shitty fucking threads. So I guess enjoy your shitty pasta while you can, you faggot.
>>
>>7164102
>I think its because rural areas are not known for commerce, military and education centers.

Perhaps it is because city people are rather ignorant.

I live in a rural area. The average net worth in my area is far higher than that of just about any city. Nearly everyone has at least one college degree. Crime is nearly unknown here. A high percentage of the community has made multiple trips to various countries in Europe.
>>
>>7164102
>prove me wrong.
How about you fuck off instead?
>>
>>7164373
show me where this thread has been posted multiple times. I only see one post.

>>7164414
its called Etiquette. Wasps are known for it. Im sure the japanese have their version too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x70G7CqM_Ug
>>
>>7164455
I only need one.
https://warosu.org/ck/thread/7124628
>>
>>7164476
yeah thats not multiple times.
>>
>>7164494
>Reposting a fucking thread from the other week.
>I-it's not a troll thread guys
>I'm not a massive faggot, it was only that one time, so this is totally not a shit thread.
You're fucking pathetic. Consider suicide as a Christmas present to the world.
>>
The hamfisted way is so weird. Why wouldnt you naturally hold an eating utensil like you would a pen/pencil?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.