[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live next to a Sonic and I want to try the new chicken sandwich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sonic.jpg (48 KB, 418x278) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
48 KB, 418x278
I live next to a Sonic and I want to try the new chicken sandwich from the commercial. I have never been alone though. All the people that bring you food are young girls on rollerskates, looking at them is probably against state law and I wish they would just do away with their failed food delivery system. I really want to have this sandwich but that means I have to clean out my whole car, talk to an illegal female, and leave her a tip just for making me feel horrible. I cannot think of a worse food delivery system, I may make a point of not tipping her out of spite.
>>
>>7163196
The /r9ck/ is strong with this one.
>>
>>7163196
I used to walk home from school and there was a sonics in between, I would always stop by and buy atleast something to drink... I've seen so many employees fall while rollerblading.
>>
>>7163235
I've been on 4chan for over a decade but this kind of shit still perplexes me.
>>
>>7163196
My sonic has a drive-thru also, thank god
>>
I work at Sonic, honestly, the best part of the new chicken sandwich is the bun. It's delicious. The chicken itself is alright, but nothing special.

>That feel when no more habanero heat sauce
>>
>>7163196
Can't you just walk inside?
>>
>>7164739
It looks really good in the commercial. I'm a fag for those new shiny briouche buns that are being memed everywhere right now. They just look so nice and I like how they feel when you rub and squish them, its like I'd imagine a Sonic girls butt cheek would feel.

>>7164813
No Sonic is weird and pants on head retarded. Only employees go inside and there's no seats or drive thru. It's like a huge parking lot with a kitchen in the center and every parking space has a light up menu and a intercom. You decide what you want, push the button and when your food is ready these highschool girls on rollerskates bring the food out to your car. They have these change dispensers on their hip but you are supposed to tip them with the change and even a dollar more. I don't like going because I don't like tipping and the girls try to talk to you. I don't even know if the food is good or not because I don't like the experience. Somebody brought me a big chili dog and a blue drink a few times and it was really good though. I wonder if the other stuff is good.
>>
My sonic has no roller skates, and there's a seating area(outside though). Never seen anyone tip either.
>>
>>7163196
I like your baiting style, people fall for it every time in an attempt to distance themselves from your fedorable posts
>>
>>7164903

I haven't been to a sonic in years. The nearest sonic is in another town and if I'm going to drive there to eat, I have several other choices that are much higher on my priority list.

I used to go them occasionally when living in other areas. For what it's worth, I've never been to a sonic where they were wearing roller skates.
>>
By the way, I do know one woman who tips like 50% or more at sonic.
>>
>>7164882
Literally every Sonic I've been to had a drive-thru and a window you can walk up to and order then eat at the covered picnic tables outside.

I've never understood the drive-thru since most people just park and order at the drive in part and then get their food and leave. I've also never tipped at Sonic.
>>
>>7163196
>roller skates
>no drive thru
>tipping
>cute young girls

Yeah, that's not sonic buddy. 2/10 for making me reply
>>
There used to be an Arrowhead Drive In in a local town. I liked it better than Sonic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.