[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite hangover meal, /ck/? I just had an olive/artichoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: ray salute.jpg (77 KB, 602x317) Image search: [Google]
ray salute.jpg
77 KB, 602x317
What is your favorite hangover meal, /ck/?

I just had an olive/artichoke panini, clam chowder, milk, and black coffee.
>>
Miso soup and iced tea.

I don't understand the desire for heavy/greasy food when hungover. If I eat anything like that I feel like I'm going to hurl.
>>
>>7163024
Fried bologna, hot dog, egg and cheese sandwich and/or gravy with fries.

I don't really get hungover but greasy ass comfort food the morning after helps me sort myself out.
>>
>>7163024
Canned corned beef hash, toast, and eggs sunny side up. Mainly because it's easy, because I don't usually feel like cooking when hung over.
>>
File: IMG_20151212_150239.jpg (943 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151212_150239.jpg
943 KB, 1944x2592
>>7163024
I just had a bagel with cream cheese and started drinking again.

Found pic related. Should I go for it? I mean, it's already 3pm
>>
>>7163024

Trouser snake.
>>
>>7163457
girl or boy?

girl, of course. boy, you should stop that shit.
>>
>>7163471
That's sexist
>>
>>7163024
OP here. Update.

I have made many mistakes. This is just one. Do not follow my example. My farts could kill.
>>
>>7163457
Icing sugar goes on jam donuts.
>>
You're not hungover if you're eating or drinking any of that

Besides the coffee
>>
>>7163024
Was hungover as fuck today. Made a melt with:

>2 slices of ham
>2 slices of bacon
>slice of American cheese
>fried egg
>mmmmmm
>>
>>7163509
Yes I am you huge faggot
>>
>>7163526
No, you're wittle tummy just hurts and needs calories that aren't from organ inflammatory liquid bread
>>
>>7163509
>>7163533
>Everyone's bodies are the same
Personally, I can eat a lot with hangovers. Actual alcohol withdrawal? I can't eat for days.
>>
McDonald's drivethru
>>
>>7163024
Drinking responsibly.
>>
>>7163677
That just means don't drive or operate machinery
>>
>>7163024

I make myself homemade mac and cheese sometimes when I get home drunk.

I then eat it when I'm sober.
>>
I can't really eat any food when I'm hungover...feel like I'm going to throw up at a moment's notice.
>>
>>7163536
If you have an actual hangover you're body is only going to accept pretty simple foods at the most

I doubt that someone hungover would even be in the mood for clam chowder, milk, and olives let alone be able to stomach it
>>
>>7163734
See:
>>7163536
>>Everyone's bodies are the same
>>
Thai Food
>beef ka prao with ginger ale or beer
>>
>>7163768
>redirecting me to a post that I was responding too and arguing against

Nice one
>>
>>7163773
Because you chose to ignore the main point of that post.
>>
>>7163533
I eat all that shit then throw it back up cuz my body can't handle it. Suck my dick nigga
>>
Bacon sausage ham egg and cheese on a croissant with a nice big black coffe and a cigarette
>>
>>7163779
Except I didn't, I addressed it and disputed it.

Hangovers are not cured by or alleviated by foods, so simply stating that they are is incorrect

Which is my point you chose to ignore

Don't trigger me
>>
cheese burger and fries with a of of gatorade and a nap. works like a charm. also for heavy drinkers like myself, consider buying pedialyte it helps with the hangover. i drink like half on one those before bed and it helps the hangover.
>>
>>7163783
Same, I love eating greasy shit. Then 5 minutes later BARGHHHHHH

>>7163786
I thought black coffee makes you throw up when hungover? I hate the taste of plain black coffee but my mom always told me to make myself a black coffee when hungover
>>
>>7163791
>Hangovers are not cured by or alleviated by foods
This is your personal experience, not a fact.
>>
>>7163791
That's how your body reacts to it faggot.

Me and all my friends will go to Denny's after a crazy night of multiple tequila bottles, eat a bunch of greasy shit, then come home and throw up because that shit makes u feel better. Nothing beats greasy food for a hangover dawg
>>
>>7163796
It literally is fact

Don't you think there would've been some sort of scientific consensus by this point if it had actually been true?

If your "hangover" is cured by food you were hungry. Not hungover.
>>
>>7163800
No it doesn't. You just were hungry and ate really shitty food and reacted to it because you apparently have womanly stomachs
>>
>>7163801
Food does not cure a hangover, obviously, but it certainly can alleviate it.
>>
>>7163808
No bitch I can eat all that shit any day. But if I'm hungover Ima yakk it out.
>>
>>7163024
FAT PUSSY
>>
>>7164357
That salute's for you, friend.
>>
>>7163791
Hangovers are cured by time. The symptoms can be alleviated by hydration, food, and the conjunction of its nutrients. Get that stick out of your ass, a light hangover can be "cured" by 2 liters of water and an omelette.
>>
If I wake up hungover I start drinking again. I'll drink a Bloody Mary and take 2 aspirin. Usually works.

For food I usually make nachos or something salty and somewhat greasy like bacon. I don't know why but this works for me.

I don't get hungover unless I'm drinking weird liquor I usually don't drink. As long as I stick to bourbon, blended whiskey, and beers I'm usually fine and I can maintain very well and drink a lot. I'll also eat greasy meal before a nite of heavy drinking to coat my stomach a bit.
>>
>>7164399
Yes!! Water is a biggie in preventing hangovers
>>
The best remedy is a soup-like meal, the fat of the broath absorbs all the dirt that's still in your stomach and rehydrating yourself makes the rest
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.