[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some affordable easy recipes for NEETs to make at home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1448351976739.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1448351976739.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
What are some affordable easy recipes for NEETs to make at home?
>>
>>7155663
>tendies
>easy

fuck off
>>
>>7155666
clearly you never tried to make tendies. it's messy as fuck.
>>
>>7155664
>I'm too much of a fat retard to use the microwave lol

You're an embarrassment
>>
>>7155666
>>7155673
Are you niggers both fucking retarded?
>>
File: tyson.jpg (23 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
tyson.jpg
23 KB, 280x280
>>7155671
>just buy this and microwave it cause basic cooking is even to hard for shitty neets to understand
>but even then
>flour
>breadcrumbs
>some spices
>dip chicken in it
>put chicken in hot oil on pan
>drain oil off chicken with done

WOW hard
>>
>>7155682
WA LA
>>
>>7155682
>tyson
>not pilgrim's

sⅿh loser
>>
>>7155655
Well, what sort of slop do you like?

You can basically pick two out of cheap, healthy and tasty, so since you've already said you want cheap which one out of tasty and healthy do you want?

Do you want pasta, rice or potatoes as the carb element?
>>
>Make rice in your weeaboo rice cooker
>Crack an egg into it
>Add soy sauce
>Stir until fluffy

rubadubdub thanks for the grub
>>
get a cheese pizza from the store and put anchovies on it. I love me some anchovies on a cheese pizza. preferably get red barron's three cheese pizza or whatever its called.
>>
Watch Good Eats or something and figure it out yourself.
>>
File: 1348338438850.jpg (268 KB, 1149x1153) Image search: [Google]
1348338438850.jpg
268 KB, 1149x1153
Get a 3 qt saucepan with a lid.
Get a steamer insert. They may issue this with your textbooks. They ought to.
Get a knife and a cutting board.
Broccoli, carrots, red potatoes
Buy or steal them, peel the carrots, chop them up.
Start the potatoes steaming first, then add the carrots. When those are almost done, add the broccoli
If you're a stud god, chop and saute an onion and some button mushrooms

Try that and report back, k?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.