[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /ck/ i am trying to lose weight i need 400 calorie meal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: lays-kettle-cooked-jalapeno.png (254 KB, 334x483) Image search: [Google]
lays-kettle-cooked-jalapeno.png
254 KB, 334x483
hey /ck/ i am trying to lose weight

i need 400 calorie meal ideas

breakfast will always be a cup of rice and 2 large eggs because its what ive eaten for breakfast for like 3 years in a row
>>
>>7154750
I do a diet of 500 or less calories per meal. Typically do a salad or sandwich with some fruit or veg for lunch, and soup for dinner. I occasionally do chicken breast/thigh or pork loin with Brussel sprouts or broccoli.
>>
>>7154750
2lbs of broccoli
>>
JalapeƱo chips are GOAT desu senpai
>>
>>7154750
3 oz of raw cacao nibs.
400 calories
36 g fat, 21 g saturated fat
30 g carbs 21 g fiber
lol
>>
I have a friend who still thinks the only thing that matters for losing weight is how much fat you eat. They completely ignore calories and scoff at the idea of it.
>>
>>7155897
thats retarded

why don't you try enlightening her
>>
I ate a potato that I cubed, tossed in a little olive oil and carne asada rub and baked

And one egg with a tiny bit and cheese and hot sauce

Probably around 400, it was good
>>
File: harakiri.jpg (98 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
harakiri.jpg
98 KB, 480x270
>he /ck/ i am trying to lose weight
>but i'm going to continue eating the same shit that's made me fat because i've gotten used to eating the same thing every day and am unwilling to change
>>
>>7155897
>2015
>there are still people who unironically believe that dietary fat makes you fat
>mfw majority of my calories come from fat and I'm losing weight faster than I ever did with carbs in my diet
>mfw enjoy butter all day long
>mfw got my blood work checked and doc said it's the lowest cholesterol and triglycerides he's ever seen
>mfw people still shill for corporate sugar (drug) dealers
>>
>2 large eggs is 160 calories
>1 cup rice is 200 calories

whats the problem m8
>>
>>7154750
1 cup of rice is a fuckton of rice. Do you eat all of that in one sitting?
>>
File: 7435776.jpg (71 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
7435776.jpg
71 KB, 600x656
>>7155948
>>
>>7156005
are you serious? its not a lot. maybe youre confusing 1 cup uncooked rice for cooked rice
>>
>>7156138
please settle this for me right now, when a recipe states '1 cup of rice' do they mean of cooked rice or a literal 1 cup of rice which i would then put in 2 cups of water?
>>
>>7156161
they mean one cup of uncooked rice. OP is a tard
>>
>>7156161
Anon isn't talking about a recipe though, they're talking about the finished product of their breakfast.
>>
>>7156161
this autism
>>7156172
>>
>>7156182
>obsessing over how much rice OP eats when they probably said cup like how people say a bowl of rice
>calling others autistic
>>
>>7156133

I haven't visited /b/ in years.

Is it supposed to be obvious what some anon means when they post nothing more than a reaction image like this?
>>
>>7156244
it was an image expressing my reaction to your post

a reaction image
>>
>>7155934
I have, she just shrugs it off. Why I don't bother trying to educate women on shit half the time. Only serves as a headache.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.