[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is cheddar popcorn the goatiest of goat foods? pro-tip: it is.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: smartfood-white-cheddar-cheese.png (186 KB, 334x483) Image search: [Google]
smartfood-white-cheddar-cheese.png
186 KB, 334x483
is cheddar popcorn the goatiest of goat foods?

pro-tip: it is.
>>
its pretty good better hot though.
>>
corn is a government conspiracy, stop eating it
>>
>>7154660
It's not on my short list of goat foods, which includes:

samosa chat
banh mi
ceviche
good quality ham
smoked fish
shellfish
roast lamb

Popcorn dusted with powdered cheese wouldn't even make it to my meh tier list.
>>
>>7154660

popcorn is goat tier.

>healthy as fuck, basically the least refined grain you can eat
>cheap as balls
>tasty
>easy to make

I love just doing a little salt, salt, pepper, and parmesan. I eat a shit ton of popcorn and buy the 50lb bags from GFS.
>>
>>7154660
I prefer the Smartfood Delight sea salt. No cheese dust on my fingers.

The shop next door to my office pisses me off with it. It seems they can't figure out that the sea salt shelf being empty all the time, and the cheddar shelf being full all the time, means that people prefer the sea salt, so they should order more.
>>
>>7154700
This made me laugh so fucking hard but I don't know why
>checked btw
>>
Popcorn barely qualifies as food
>>
>>7154660
>American cheddar
>Popcorn
>GOAT
>Stay classy OP
>>
As far as snackfood goes, Smartfood white cheddar popcorn is pretty much the best, yeah.

>tfw you eat a whole bunch with one hand
>your thumb and index finger get like half an inch of cheese dust coated on them
>eat it off like another mini-snack of extreme cheese goodness

hnnnnggg, thank you, based cheesy popcorn gods.
>>
The bits of corn skins that get stuck in your teeth ruin popcorn for me.
The fact that your teeth are full of shit that requires a full brush and floss after eating is a huge point reduction. The maximum score even the best popcorn can achieve is 5/10, which pretty much eliminates it.
>>
File: 1442981902023.png (80 KB, 248x280) Image search: [Google]
1442981902023.png
80 KB, 248x280
>>7155051
>Yelp-tier bullshit review of fucking popcorn
>>
File: popcorn.jpg (40 KB, 650x676) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.jpg
40 KB, 650x676
>>7155057
I don't use Yelp, but I see you're a big fan of it. I just come to 4chan for junk food reviews and advice, I find the community here so welcoming and intelligent.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.