[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ate a whole box of these and now we wait.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Just ate a whole box of these and now we wait.
>>
File: 53XxENz.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
53XxENz.gif
2 MB, 235x240
I once had a brisk walk level poo from just one. God bless you poor bastard.
>>
One time I drank a cup of coffee
Ate a couple of these
And had some raisin fiber cereal

It was a good morning.
>>
I have constant diarrhea anyways, just leads to sharting, so I sit on towels
>>
does fiber make you poo? I know coffee makes me poo.
>>
>>7151716
I remember needing to shit really bad when I was in my truck so I ran out of my truck and into the forest. when I almost got to a good spot I shit my pants.
>>
>>7150095
>Just ate a whole box of these and now we wait.
for the diabetes?
>>
May your ass show mercy
>>
I never understood in American movies why they took books or newspapers into the toilet with them until I truly understood the American """diet"""

Man why do you guys do it to yourselves?
>>
>>7152314
Stuff with fibre tastes like shit.
No normal human being wants to eat that crap.
Breakfast should be Cinnamon Crunch, chocolate milk, two pieces of white bread toasted with plenty of jam, big glass of coffee with International Delight to cover the shitty bitterness. And preferably something with just a bit of sugar to start the day, I prefer a donut.
>>
>>7152314
I like to take seppukus into the bathroom. It helps pass the time, but sometimes you get sidetracked and stay in there too long and your legs go numb.

Anywayy.. OP's just an idiot. If you eat around the recommended daily amount of fibre, nothing bad happens, it just helps you stay regular. Which is nice if you can't be bothered to exercise much.
>>
>>7152314

Even if you're only in there for a minute it's nicer to read a page of a book or magazine or something rather than just stare at the door looking for patterns in the wood grain.
>>
>>7152374
>not reading shampoo labels
I pity the plebs
>>
>>7152380
>Sodium Lauryl Sulphate

THE JEWS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>7152380
>>7152389
>not being a member of the 21st century and taking something with internet connectivity into the bathroom
>>
>>7152461

I keep a Wii U pad in there. Shit like Mario Kart and Smash are fucking phenomenal for wasting ~5 minutes.
>>
File: fappeningaftermath.webm (3 MB, 700x388) Image search: [Google]
fappeningaftermath.webm
3 MB, 700x388
>>7152314

Look going to the bathroom is a vacation for some people. I know it is for me. It's one excuse that enables me to relax for 10-15 mins without interruption.
>>
i drink 24 oz of a low sugar cocoa drink I make myself. My middle name should be poopalot because that's all I do. I'm going 3 times a day. Substantial but soft poops.
>>
>>7150095
Them r gud
>>
>>7150095
>buying or eating this gyp shit
it's all soluble fibre. you won't get any nutritional help from them, least of all with your intestines.
they just give you fat smelly watery shits while adding a fuckton of sugar you wouldn't have otherwise eaten. why not just eat something with actual fibre?
>>
>>7153146
Why are you reversing the r and e in fiber?
>>
The INULIN is going to destroy your intestines.
>>
When I lost my virginity in high school I ate an entire box of these in one day and she came over that night and I had to shit so bad that I couldn't get a boner. I eventually got it up and did the deed then took the most satisfying shit of my life. Haven't had one since.
>>
>>7153435
You haven't had a satisfying shit or a boner since then?
>>
>>7153325
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_spelling_differences
>>
>>7152333
you have diabetes don't you?
>>
>>7150095
I just eat beets (roasted/braised usually) and I'm very regular. It does make everything that comes out of you pretty red though.
>>
File: prune-juice-product.png (119 KB, 220x420) Image search: [Google]
prune-juice-product.png
119 KB, 220x420
>>7150095

damn that brings me back to when I was using hydrocodone daily and would get to the point of not having shit for 5 days and then would take the day off work, wake up, drink a liter of prune juice and wait for the fireworks to begin. Very little in my life has been as satisfying as those toilet trips.
>>
>>7153696
Nearly half of Americans are but don't know it.
>>
>>7151716
Go see a doctor, constant diarrhea can cause severe intestine diseases.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.