[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scrambled Eggs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Eggs.jpg (29 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Eggs.jpg
29 KB, 600x300
Every morning I eat two scrambled eggs with salsa between toast and some kind of fruit, usually grapes or an orange. Im looking for new things to eat with the eggs from different parts of the world. Any suggestions? I used to add green and red peppers with onions to them too.
>>
Some good cheese, preferably cheddar
>>
>>7149866
I love cheddar and I love eggs but rarely eat them together. The sharpness of the cheddar tends to give the egg an off bitter sort of taste.
>>
>>7149872
i usually go american cheese with eggs but im trying to keep it healthy for breakfast
>>
>>7149860
Try juevos rancheros
>>
>>7149860
nutritional yeast
>>
finely diced half of a jalapeno/whatever spicy pepper on hand and 1 tbsp cream cheese
>>
>putting salsa on scrambled eggs

Literally Jack Scalfani tier.
>>
technically its pico but yea im an amatuer
>>
>>7149860
Personally, I dig mozzarella in there while the eggs are cooking in a tablespoon of either sausage or bacon grease.
Diced and sauteed red onion when I have the time
>>
>>7150039
this, mozzarella or jack cheese are good on eggs, they compliment the egg a little more than cheddar
>>
>>7150014

Isn't that just beautiful?
>>
Didnt somebody say he was going to be on the one show tonight?
>>
Aussie here.

I like to recommend Vegemite toast to any American. I love my American brothers but I know you have some severe micro-nutrient deficiencies in your population. Vegemite is rich in B vitamins and tastes AMAZING, if you do it correctly.

Most Americans I see will attempt to eat Vegemite by spreading it on a sandwich as thick as jam or peanut butter. Don't fucking do this. Not even Australians would eat a spoonful of Vegemite, and even Australians would turn down a sandwich that was un-buttered, and just had a thick layer of Vegemite on it.

Here's a great video where Hugh Jackman shows Jimmy Fallon how to properly make Vegemite toast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_sUhTWtvG4

Vegemite, when done right, tastes absolutely wonderful. It is such a unique and rich flavour that it's a shame you yanks have been missing out just because of misinformation.
>>
Try using duck eggs, maybe add some smoked salmon on top. Worcester sauce also can add a nice contrast.
>>
>>7149860
Can you take a picture of this? It sound weird but I want to try it
>>
>>7150281

You can't imagine two pieces of toast with eggs and salsa in between and then some fruit on the side?
>>
>>7149860

Saute the following:
Onion
Bell pepper
Habenero

Add beaten eggs and season with salt, pepper, cumin.

Stir until cooked and place in tortilla. Add fresh chopped tomato, fold burrito, top with salsa, and serve with beans.
>>
>>7150287
No
>>
>>7149860
egg flied lice
eggcelent breakfast
do make sure to fry the rice in butter, not disgusting oil
also add a bit of soy sauce
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.