[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I hate mint because it tastes like toothpaste! No, mint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>I hate mint because it tastes like toothpaste!

No, mint doesn't taste like toothpaste. Toothpaste tastes like mint, because they purposely flavor it like that because mint tastes good.

So why do so many people hate mint chocolate?
>>
File: 1449533537649.jpg (8 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
1449533537649.jpg
8 KB, 300x224
Same reason everyone hates pumpkin cake: they're literal cavemen and they only like the taste of elk, yucca and razor clams. It isn't their fault, they have no idea there's more to the culinary world than what can be found within a mile of the coast.
>>
>>7149071
Because it's a shitty flavor. It's easy, cheap and safe. Why don't the Jewish junk food corporations make some new flavors?
>>
>>7149099
your asshole is easy and cheap you stupid bitch
>>
>>7149071
I enjoy mint.

I use baking soda instead of toothpaste however. Back in the day when I did use toothpaste I still enjoyed mint and never encountered anyone who said such nonsense.
>>
>>7149071
depends really. when done right the mint is subtle and cool and the chocolate is strong and balanced. when done wrong, and it is more often than not, it tastes like somebody mixed a hershey bar with listerine. and when done wrong theres a weird aftertaste that's kind of like diet cola but hard to really describe beyond that.

I like mint. but i'm always skeptical when its time to have mint chocolate anything outside of grasshopper pie. can anyone ever truly fuck up a grasshopper pie?
>>
i love mint but not with chocolate, but i think i understand why it would be appealing to others. vanilla and mint is tasty though.
>>
orange and mint is god tier
>>
Cuz look at your OP pic. The frosting literally looks like someone squeezed a bottle of colgate onto a cupcake. And I bet that the mint flavor is overpowering and gross. Mint is meme-tier generally. When done right though, it's great. Mint julips, mojitos, and pic.
>>
>i have the perfect rational rebuttal to your subjective aesthetic preferences! hear me and be changed!

shut up you little shit.
>>
>fucking hate mint chocolate anything
>love the mint cookie shake at steak n shake

I don't get it
>>
I genuinely like mint, but mixing chocolate and mint together is an abomination unto God.
>>
>>7149427
Why would you buy a mint chocolate shake in the first place if you hate the flavor?
>>
>>7149454
Because I worked there and tried it when I was bored
>>
>many people hate mint chocolate
Where do you live? I've lived in five countries on three continents and visited dozens more and have yet to meet a single other person who doesn't like mint chocolate.
I fucking hate it and everyone around me in countries where mint chocolate is a thing is all like
>what?! how can you not like mint chocolate chip?!?! it's the best flavour ever!!!!
all incredulous and shit. Seems like no one dislikes mint chocolate but me.
>>
>>7149071
>>7149489

You guys should meet up, cook a tasty meal that doesn't involve any mint, and then tenderly assfuck.
>>
>>7149531
I love mint. I love chocolate. I just hate mint chocolate. I find the combination completely jarring.

>assfuck
>tenderly
My dear, were I to assfuck anything, it'd be quite a cry from 'tenderly.'
>>
>>7149607
Mint and orange?
>>
Mint ice cream with chocolate chips is delicious.
>>
>>7149607
>My dear
How's life now that you retired granpa?
>>
I like mint.
I like chocolate.
But I don't like mint chocolate.
>>
>>7149614
I've never tried it. I like orange-flavoured dark chocolate, though.

>>7149637
>implying pa
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.