[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cut your sandwiches? Diagonal reporting in. Always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: cutting-sandwich.jpg (112 KB, 664x599) Image search: [Google]
cutting-sandwich.jpg
112 KB, 664x599
How do you cut your sandwiches?

Diagonal reporting in. Always north-west to south-east.
>>
File: zcheese-sandwich-11281541.jpg (189 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
zcheese-sandwich-11281541.jpg
189 KB, 1300x957
like this
>>
only beta keks cut their sandwiches. real men eat the whole thing senpai.
>>
>>7148322
Diagonally has been scientifically proven to taste nicer. However if it's a bacon sandwich I cut horizontally.
>>
Why would I cut my sandwiches?
>>
I've never bothered
>>
File: guc.jpg (24 KB, 320x292) Image search: [Google]
guc.jpg
24 KB, 320x292
mommy cuts the crust off for me
>>
Seriously though, do you have the hands of a small child? Why would cutting your sandwich even cross your mind?
>>
>>7148450
Not OP but the size/shape of a horizontally cut sandwich makes bite size more regular and manageable.
>>
>>7148472
>makes bite size more regular and manageable.
How?
>>
>>7148487
Cutting the sandwich changes your jaw structure
>>
>>7148322
I cut vertically, north to south.
>>
File: 1418967992976.png (798 KB, 736x748) Image search: [Google]
1418967992976.png
798 KB, 736x748
>not cutting at a diagonal with the blade slanted to get a bevel

You might as well just eat sand.
>>
>>7148577
I just hold them at an angle to get the bevel effect.
>>
>>7148472
Without going into too much detail you can bite the corner of the sandwich and unlike biting into a full sandwich the rest wont poke you in the face. You can then bite the other corner and work your way in to the middle.
>>
File: 325.jpg (74 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
325.jpg
74 KB, 1024x575
>>
>>7148587
>the rest wont poke you in the face
I've literally never heard of someone having such an issue
>>
>>7148619
Do you have any idea how many people get blinded by sandwiches every year?
>>
>>7148630
some guy i worked with dipped my sandwich in methanol and I am blind now
>>
>>7148634
This is becoming far too common. Time the government put their foot down on terrorist sympathising methanol dippers.
>>
I chop it into 12 pieces, three columns of bread cubes and 4 rows
>>
>>7148322
Only times I cut a sandwich is when the filling is too messy to eat whole or it's for a group
>>
>>7148577
You have opened my eyes for the first time.
>>
>not smashing it into a ball eating and it in one bite
Stay inefficient losers
>>
>>7148322
why would i cut toasts? what kind of faggot shit is that?
anyways, i only cut loafs of bread and those vary depending on what type of sammiches im making
>>
>>7148742
I much prefer 4 rows of bread cubes and 3 columns. Each to his own I guess.
>>
yellow line is best because it makes two narrow rectangles which can fit in my mouth so each half is devoured in two or three bites.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.