[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burger King delivery is proof that god loves us and wants us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: iPhoneUpload_le42noezrb.jpg (414 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
iPhoneUpload_le42noezrb.jpg
414 KB, 1600x1200
Burger King delivery is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy.
>>
The only thing stopping me from trying it is the £14 minimum order. Like who the fuck can eat £14 worth of Burger King in one go
>>
>>7147569
Americans for example?
>>
>>7147569
What's 14 bongdollars worth?
>>
>>7147619
Like 22 american dollarydoos
>>
>>7147619
about 20 freedom bucks.
>>
>>7147569
Ordering for multiple people maybe?
>>
>>7147624
>>7147627
So basically just lunch for two people. That's perfectly reasonable for BK to do.
>>
>>7147557
Do you have to interact with another human when they bring it to your door or can they just leave it on your porch?
>>
>>7147662
They probably expect tips like all delivery workers.
>>
>>7147557

I would say it's proof of the opposite.
>>
>>7147594
I don't even think we have BK delivery in america. I could be wrong, but the UK seems to be on another level with the amount of shit they jam down their gullets.
>>
>>7149457
>I don't even think we have BK delivery in america.

Actually Burger King does do delivery in certain test markets. I know there is a handful in the Chicago area that do it.
>>
>>7149457
>I could be wrong

you're
>>
>>7149459
Its weird because pretty much every other country outside of NA I've been to has delivery fast food like KFC, BK, and McDonalds. I've never seen those specialty built delivery scooters in the US so maybe theres some kind of regulation that makes it not worth the money.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.