[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some foods that can be eaten in the shower? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: man-shower.jpg (55 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
man-shower.jpg
55 KB, 385x500
What are some foods that can be eaten in the shower?

I'm looking to trim the fat off of my morning routine, and figure a quick meal with some suds is what I need.
>>
OP again,

I've had some mixed results with my test runs. Spaghetti turned out a lot harder to manage than most foods due to the utensils slipping out my hand, water blasting the sauce off of the pasta, and tendency for shampoo and soap to get mixed in while I work in the suds.

Ice cream was also a no go, and barely let me get a few bites in before it fell off my cone and made a mess.

Strawberries: top pick. Not only were the berries easy to eat with one hand, but the stems could be stomped down the drain for quick cleanup.

I'll be trying some soup and sandwiches this morning. wish me luck.
>>
omelet on a stick
>>
An apple.
>>
Chicken soup in a douchebag.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
You could get a beer helmet and put a brakfast shake / smoothie in it. Wait until after you wash your hair, though.

You could also invent a braekfast suppository.
>>
I ate a hamburger and fries in the shower once.

Fortunately, there was a deep window by the shower where I could put the food without the shower spraying on them. I'd just dry my hands on a towel to pick up the food and eat it.
>>
Eat an orange. You can rip it apart with your bear hands without worrying about the mess, and the cold juice feels amazing all over your hot naked body.
>>
Just chew little flecks of skin off the inside of your cheeks
>>
>>7146835
I did this every day for years and now I have no cheeks
>>
>>7146804
this, or maybe something like a mango
>>
Make sure you install a garbage disposal in the drain
>>
>>7146804
>bear hands
>>
>>7146996
>>
File: 1253769446458.jpg (23 KB, 295x188) Image search: [Google]
1253769446458.jpg
23 KB, 295x188
>>7146481
If you are serious about this then breakfast bars are top notch for eating in the shower. Granola even more because they can resist falling apart in water.

Also, consider prepping smoothies the night before and making a area to place it in the shower that's free of water. Logically you can just turn your back to the water and drink.

Finally, apples are a high end fruit to eat and a shower because you don't need to peel them. Though any pop in your mouth fruit will do just fine.
>>
>>7146481
How and why would you ever be in the shower long enough to need to eat in there to "save time" in the morning?

Literally takes 90 seconds to take a proper shower.

If you're so pressed for time in the morning have your food ready-made the night before and eat it during your commute or at work and have your shower the night before.
>>
>>7147118
OP here.
Shit, I never even thought of that.
thanks bro'
>>
Are you trying to save time or is this some kind of weird fetish?
>>
>>7146481
Go to bed earlier and wake up earlier so you have more time.
>>
Idk about food, but a cold beer in a hot shower is one of my favorite things
>>
File: loop.jpg (27 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
loop.jpg
27 KB, 500x364
>not taking a refreshing cereal bath
>>
Eat some fruits, they won't fall apart after getting wet
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.