[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we please stop this retarded meme every time someone decides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: retarded meme.png (1 MB, 2664x1508) Image search: [Google]
retarded meme.png
1 MB, 2664x1508
Can we please stop this retarded meme every time someone decides to have two small portions of different carbs?
>>
>>7144574
kek amerifat, go eat 2 different carbs with your crabs
>>
Of all the stupid forced meme bullshit that crossboarders try to force on /ck/ lately, this is really the one you're going to make a picture for, and start a thread about?
>>
>>7144644
Yes. I will now be monitoring /ck/ about 10-12 hours a day making sure nobody posts anti-doublecarb propaganda without m y debunking picture.
>>
I seriously don't get why people order breadsticks with their fucking pizza
>>
>>7144644

Bone soup.
>>
>>7144662

Last time I brought that up someone defended it by saying the tomato based dipping sauce is slightly different than the regular pizza sauce.

Never go full retard.
>>
>>7144662

I usually order a family sized tossed salad and eat the entire thing first. Squash blossoms are a regular menu item at the pizza parlor down the road, so is eggplant rolatini and fried zucchini.

Why are people scared of vegetables?
>>
It will never stop. Of all the retarded diets out there ck had to choose Atkins and it's progeny. People are actually convinced that bacon, cheese and eggs are better for weight loss than bread, eggs and potatoes. I get that a lot on here are insecure about their manliness and want to latch on to a masculine diet and that's fine by me. But don't convince other people that what you're doing is actually healthy because a lot of naive boys believe anything the red pulled anons tell them.
>>
>>7144917
Lost 30lbs in two months simply changing what I eat.
Guess what I ate? High fat foods.
Guess what I didn't eat? Anything with sugar/starch.
Easiest way to be healthy is avoiding sugar/starch.
I ate tonnes of fat, moderate protein.
Avoiding sugar isn't a diet, it's the way humans normally ate for hundreds of thousands of years. Sugar was incredibly rare, so our body is designed to devour as much as possible and turn it into fat because it's the easiest way for the body to store fat.
I have more energy, alertness, clarity, and overall happiness eating mainly fat than I ever did having sugar in my diet.
Just say no to the Sugar Jew.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448585881819.jpg (23 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448585881819.jpg
23 KB, 480x472
>>7144917
Not to mention overconsumption of meat stresses the liver. Vegetables are often skipped due to being meat obsessed when they are the one thing that keeps your body detoxing itself and functioning Right.
>>
as long as faggots put pasta and fries on sandwiches I will call it retarded
>>
>>7145077
There's a reason why Atkins style high fat low carb diets are popular. They are the best for short term weight loss. But on a longer term basis high carb low fat populations stay fit longer and stay healthier.
>>
>>7145100
Fries and bread is stupid but potatoes and bread is a popular combination throughout the world.
>>
>>7145100
>>7145152

>not eating chip buttys

Stay the fuck away from England please.
>>
>>7145157
Tell that to the majority of England's population kiddo (the Muslims of course).
>>
>>7145177

Muslims comprise less than 10% of England's population. Malaysia on the other hand has the largest concentration of Muslims on the planet.
>>
>>7145197
isnt it indonesia?
>>
>>7145157
>they literally defend chip buttys

The British truly are disgusting with their cuisine.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.