[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here /foodprep/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: 3G5UsVT.jpg (869 KB, 3024x2268) Image search: [Google]
3G5UsVT.jpg
869 KB, 3024x2268
who else here /foodprep/?
>>
Gross.
>>
>>7144149
Holy shit OP those bananas are green as fuck let them ripen a bit jesus christ
>>
>>7144153
I think that's the point of prep.
>>
how do you guys freeze food

how do you guys reheat food
-especially food that is breaded/crunchy
>>
that chicken looks awful along with whatever that slop is on the top
>>
>>7144187
apple oatmeal pham.

check your privilege btw
>>
>>7144149
what do you do with those
i mean, is the oatmeal and pasta and brocolli and chicken all one meal or is that breakfast lunch dinner. thats 5 days. after 5 days that shit isnt going to be very good unless freeze. but who freezes oatmeal and gardettos and spaghetti... or carrots and cooked chicken for that matter. stupid unless there like 5 people
>>
>>7144206
Food doesn't go bad that fast anon. Keeping just cold in the fridge will be enough and things only rarely don't microwave well.
>>
File: monkey-vomit.jpg (288 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
monkey-vomit.jpg
288 KB, 480x640
>>7144216

>things only rarely don't microwave well

As expected from a shitposter with no taste like OP.
>>
>>7144149
I cant. i just cant eat all the same meals for an entire week. I can do a repeating lunch or two nights in a row but an entire days worth of food every day for 5 days?? Id fucking kill myself. Id just go get pizza because I dont want chicken and broccoli for dinner again
>>
>>7144241
because you are dedicated SEMPAI
>>
>>7144149
I can't buy anything w/o it being eaten by someone else if I leave it in the kitchen, so no.
>>
>>7144224
>caring about food being heated in a microwave.

You're one of those fat fuckers who calls themselves gourmets aren't you anon? Let me guess you never heat stuff in the microwave cause you always eat the whole pot of food you just made since you have no self control.
>>
>>7144224
That guy works as a plumber
>>
>>7144255
That's unsettling if you live by yourself.
>>
>>7144279
Check it out, the psychic network.
>>
>This is what white people eat every day

No wonder they always order slop from chink joints
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 1157x870) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 1157x870
>>7144372
This is what brown people eat every day.
>>
>>7144185
>>7144185
>how do you guys freeze food
by putting it in the freezer
>>
>>7144444
yeah but how
>>
>>7144482
Wrap it in saran wrap, then again with tin foil. That usually keeps freezer burn away for a while. I reheat everything in the oven
>>
>>7144533
That might be true but they still shit in the streets
>>
Do people seriously eat just plain chicken with broccoli? I mean I get that you're trying to be healthy or whatever, but surely there are healthy ways of turning that into a tastier meal...
>>
>>7144561
>>7144533
I'd rather she shit in my mouth t.b.h.
>>
>>7144567
It's probably because they want to eat healthier but they don't know how to cook food with herbs and spices.
>>
>>7144195
dude oatmeal is my default breakfast but i don't try to pretend it's pretty.

good work though. i need to get back into the swing of bulk-cooking.
>>
>>7144567
I've always wondered this. It's easy to make some kind of sauce with few enough calories to spice it up. Shit just cook it with some spices at least.

My sister used to do this. She would literally boil chicken breast, shred it a bit, and that's how she would eat it. No salt or pepper or anything.
>>
File: spicy.png (594 KB, 611x2154) Image search: [Google]
spicy.png
594 KB, 611x2154
>>7144615
>>7144586
>Thinking white people can into spice
Whites are the Untermensch of cooking
>>
>>7144149
While none of that food looks appetizing in the least I can appreciate the level of organization & cleanliness
>>
>>7144149
yessir

just finished my turkey chili... gonna start a new prep tmw any suggestions?
>>
>>7144676
your mom's cunt cream...she produce grade A cunt cream anon, you should be proud
>>
>>7144653
are you autistic
>>
>>7144653
they bullied her for being white even though she isn't white
>>
pasta oatmeal and chex? FUCKING PLEB. Id rather eat dogfood than pasta
>>
>>7144149
You eat the same thing every meal every week?

I bet your coworkers talk a lot of shit about you behind your back.
>There's anon with his cold spaghetti again
>don't make eye contact he might try to tell us about his workout regimen and how bad our lunches are for us
>>
Why carrots instead of chicken/broccoli on the 5th day?
>>
>>7144814
I think you are the only autistic person that would think this. No one gives enough a shit about you as you think they do.
>>
>>7144820
I guarantee you aren't getting any women in your car when you eat cold spaghetti for lunch every day.
>>
>>7144149
all that looks fucking disgusting. You eat the same thing down to the dot everyday??
>>
>>7144825
Why wouldn't your microwave your spaghetti?
>>
>>7144279
or you reheat it on the stovetop in a pan or with a oven.... duh... microwave is last option. it rarely does anything to cooked proteins but make them a rubbery chewy mess. just steam heat meat in a pan with a jou to keep it moist. much better. takes a minute more but results are food thats actually a joy to eat.
>>
>>7144303
underrated post
>>
>>7144841
Why would you think it's acceptable to microwave anything you plan on eating?
Honest question.
Does no one else think microwaved food is the most terrible shit?
>>
>>7144852
Yeah, I'll just use the stovetop at work to warm up my food.
>>
>>7144879
Glad that's solved then.
>>
>>7144561
and then immigrate to western nations and outperform whites in basically every possible way. kekkles and shekels.
>>
why don't people who do this just switch to soylent green or nutraloaf or something?

patrick bateman tier
>>
>>7144879
That sounds like a pretty bad way to warm up spaghetti.
>>
>>7145961
You mean they do a shit job but are willing to work for a fraction of the wage so they get hired anyway.
>>
>>7145961
were you baptized in poo?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=225_1449322312
>>
>>7145990
Well they have falsely high self perception, so they think they are worth more, but they have to take less pay because the employer takes a chunk of their salary to pay for the the H1B Visa.
>>
>>7145968

Because most of us like real food.
>>
>>7144298
Wow I've seen this pic a hundred times and only now do I notice the crack.
>>
>>7144149
If you're going to do that why not have some variety? Why not have some cauliflower or bell peppers or steak in one of the dinners? Some different seasonings on the chicken at least, even just putting barbecue sauce on it would make it better, this is driving me insane
>>
>>7145961
except with women.
>>
>>7144224
your post made me laugh so hard I cried. I love you
>>
>>7144149
god damn why?! thats so sad. that broccoly and chicken... why the fucking hell do people this? and then the same shit 5 days? fuck this!
>>
>>7146401

i mean how long does it take to cook a proper and healthy pasta dish? 15 - 20 minutes? i dont get it
>>
>>7144149
Did you put shreddies in a minibox ?
>>
>>7144153
Not OP but for me they are actually borderline to ripe for me, I like them to be a bit green.
>>
File: mealplanning.jpg (148 KB, 1230x862) Image search: [Google]
mealplanning.jpg
148 KB, 1230x862
this thread is fucking weak sauce. shit tier boiled chicken and boring ass food. If this is what meal prep looks like to you, your relationship with food is unhealthy and autistic.

spaghetti? chex mix? come on nigger. cook some real food.
>>
File: menu.jpg (715 KB, 2283x1258) Image search: [Google]
menu.jpg
715 KB, 2283x1258
>>7148351
this is "the menu board" my wife and i use to plan and prep from based on shit we liked in the past. we usually try to make two or three dishes centered around a crock pottable protien. step up your game and stop being so lazy.
>>
>>7148351
meal prep in general is autistic.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.