[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sandwiches with the crusts cut off You are almost as bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: crusts off.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
crusts off.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>sandwiches with the crusts cut off
You are almost as bad as picky eaters if you like or ask for this
>>
Almost as bad as picky eaters? You are a picky eater if you can't handle bread crust.
>>
>>7139019
Why is there peanut butter on the outside? Why is there a pool of jelly on the inside? Why is it in a box anyway?
>>
What am I looking at? Why is there peanut butter on the outside? Why is it wet inside? Why is it in a box?
>>
>always pick off crust
>but so autistic about wasting food I eat the crust too
>>
>make ham and cheese sammy
>cut crusts off
>dip crusts in tea and eat it
>eat sammy while sipping tea
Das it mane.
>>
File: resize.jpg (42 KB, 635x360) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
42 KB, 635x360
>Eating pizza
>Not eating the crust
>>
>>7140276
This right here always triggered me when I see someone do this.
>>
>>7140276
>>7141528
Hold the phone y'all
I can forgive this if the crust is shitty but if one regularly does not like pizza crust they are shit
>>
>>7140276
what if the crust is shitty
>>
I've heard of cutting the edge off of sandwich bread but never actually seen it. I thought it might be some kind of joke.
>>
File: dontlisten.jpg (136 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
dontlisten.jpg
136 KB, 650x650
>>7141616
Maybe when you're old enough to cook for yourself you'll develop some taste
>>
>>7139019
what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>7140276
what if I get full before I get to the crust
>>
>>7139019
I have never seen anyone do this with bread as white as that, is it an American thing?
>>
>>7139019
That doesn't look like it's had crust removed to me. It looks like it was underbaked in a pullman pan, hence the ears, which didn't get crusty.
>>
>>7139019
Any faggot doing this should be killed
>>
>>7143313
Then you're a skinny little faggot for only being able to eat 90% of one piece of pizza.
>>
>>7143313
You eat one piece at a time, you only start a new one if the previous one is finnished. Thats the way i do it, it obliterates your argument. But if you cant eat even one piece, i have no hope for you
>>
>>7144606
>>7144616
what if I have two slices, eat the crust of the first one, but get full from the second slice?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.