[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Italians pretend to like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 9.jpg (94 KB, 788x600) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
94 KB, 788x600
Why do Italians pretend to like this?
>>
that's actually american

Americans invented the pizza and macaroni and cheese if you can believe it
>>
File: 1413865887473.jpg (13 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1413865887473.jpg
13 KB, 177x278
>>7137463
>>
>>7137467
You believe this.
>>
>>7137467
I thought the bongs were the first to do mac & cheese?
>>
>>7137514
I'm sure the French probably were the first
>>
>>7137463
>I know what's good on a pizza
>Some macaroni which is basically bread
AMerican logic
>>
>>7137523
considering all good mac and cheese recipes use a french sauce base, you might be right.
>>
>>7137547

>macaroni
>velveeta
>milk

is not french
>>
>>7137580
if you don't make macaroni and cheese with a roux we can't be friends.
>>
>>7137523
>>7137547
wikipedia says the first modern recipe comes from bongland.
>>
>>7137514
Thomas Jefferson invented it when he took a trip to Paris and Italy
>>
>>7137589
No one wants a friend like you
>>
>>7137580
identified the non-cooker in the group. He makes mac n cheese with velveeta and assumes so does every one else and has no idea what >>7137589
is talking bout but googling furiously to try to get a smart ass response to sound impressive without knowing he already lost the race.
>>
>>7139071
you were too busy trying to call him an idiot that you forgot to think about where you are and that he might be taking the piss
>>
>>7137463
because they're subhumans

>spaghettoniggers
>>
nice carbonara senpai
>>
Mac and cheese on pizza with bacon? Too fucking much grain for my liking.
>>
IT'S CALLED BECHAMEL YOU BABY BACK BITCHES
>>
>>7137463
>clean fork
They took a bite and went
>Wait, they'll think I'm a pleb if I use my hand
>>
>>7137463
I'm italian and what is this?
this looks like a nightmare.
I can't even classify it as a food, what should it be? how should I call it? trash?
>>
>>7141073
It's just pizza with mac and cheese on it.
>>
>>7141235
>just
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.