[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was dieting but i ended making me this for an afternoon snäck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: weeew.jpg (440 KB, 653x879) Image search: [Google]
weeew.jpg
440 KB, 653x879
was dieting but i ended making me this for an afternoon snäck

how fucked am i?

is there a way to calculate the literal calories of this?
>>
How many of you thought those were kidney stones?
>>
just give up, op
>>
>>7134789
>is there a way to calculate the literal calories of this?

Of course there is. Look up the calories of the ingredients you used and add 'em up.
>>
>>7134794
nobody because we're not morons
>>
Find the calories of:
Two cookies? Whatever the hell is on the bottom is really the only wildcard here.
1/6 cup nuts
1/8th cup raisins
4 tablespoons of peanut butter
>>
>>7134789

There's about a shitload of calories.

You'd need to

>run a fuckton to burn a shitload of calories
>lift weights for a shitass long time to burn a shitload of calories
>ride a bike hella miles to burn a shitload of calories
>>
>>7134789
I'm not sure about the literal calories, but I would say that you're looking at about 875 figurative ones. :>)
>>
http://www.caloriecount.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php/

just put whatever you put in them in there you disgusting fat fuck
>>
>>7134789
in the thumbnail i thought those were prescription pills,

OP is junkie?
>>
>>7134789
I'd probably guess each of those things to be around 200, 250 calories. So, for two, you'd probably be looking at around 450 calroies.
>>
>>7134789
if you don't already calculate calories, you're not gonna make it, braj
>>
File: sandwich.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1952) Image search: [Google]
sandwich.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1952
>>7134789
is that you bbq king?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.