[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eating ground beef as its own dish Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: grind buf.jpg (79 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
grind buf.jpg
79 KB, 550x368
>eating ground beef as its own dish
Why
>>
File: MrHankeysChristmasClassics11.gif (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
MrHankeysChristmasClassics11.gif
21 KB, 400x300
because beefy goodness
>>
File: Rudzetski.jpg (54 KB, 312x360) Image search: [Google]
Rudzetski.jpg
54 KB, 312x360
>>7132090
>deconstructed burger

what is not to love?
>>
>>7132090
>I make up shit fucking no one does so we can all circlejerk about how much better we are than those people who don't exist in the first place
Quality thread, OP.

Also, to play devil's advocate, please explain how this is substantially different from eating steak as it's own dish
>>
File: tintin-appears1.jpg (28 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
tintin-appears1.jpg
28 KB, 338x430
>>7132112
Not OP, but pretty sure

>steak as it's own dish

isn't ground (not even chopped) and steamed in a pan?
>>
>>7132112
Except people DO eat ground beef alone with some seasoning.
>>
>>7132127
Yeah, no shit, but why does one cost me $35 at a nice restaurant while the other is so inherently ridiculous that OP can post it without comment and expect us to laugh?
>>
>>7132136
I'm sure that out of 7 billion people there is someone out there who does that, but it still isn't a widespread thing and I don't know why we're talking about it
>>
>>7132139
Nobody is forcing you to pay that at a restaurant, you don't "have" to go to them. Not everyone is a cheap ass cunt that can't afford that at a restaurant either, get over it.
>>
I've done it a time or two (not like a ton, but about a cup worth of ground beef). I like beef. Fuck you. Go eat some kale.
>>
>>7132156
What the ever loving fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>7132158
You come across as if you're complaining about restaurant prices, don't go to restaurants if you can't afford them, are you a nigger?
>>
>>7132161
Are you shitposting, or just an idiot? I'm asking why eating ground beef is so ridiculous when eating steak isn't
>>
>>7132166
That's what I answered but you're too stupid to understand English.
>>
>>7132172
You called me a cheap ass cunt and said no one was forcing me to go to expensive restaurants. If your reading comprehension is too poor to understand my question even after I rephrased it, I'm not sure what to say

I think you answered my second question, though. I'm pretty sure you're a shitposter, because no one is actually this stupid.
>>
>>7132112
>what is mince and tatties?
>>
>>7132090
Throw in some gravy and you've got yourself a party
>>
>>7132200
Don't you normally mix in other things with the beef, though? OP is talking about beef and nothing else. Even if you season it a little, no one eats a pile of ground beef and nothing else.
>>
>>7132200
>I don't know what mice and tatties is
>>
>eating a food
>why is this food a meal though?

Jesus.../ck/ shitposting at its finest....

You eat the ground beef because you want to...or thats all youve got...or because you want something meaty...or any of a thousand fucking reasons.

2/rustled my jimmies
>>
>>7132200
It's my favorite thing to do with a low class prostitute :)
>>
>>7132187
Have you considered that perhaps you really are a cheap ass cunt?
>>
>>7132090
pretty good tbqh

salt and pepper.
>>
No one is going to the store to get a load of ground beef and just fry it up unseasoned to eat for fun.

It is not a thing, it is at most a desperation meal. The only time in my 26 years I've heard of it being a thing of choice is when some lardasses on facebook were trying to lose 90lbs through keto alone talking about how he had to fry his lady up a selection of ground beef flavors for her midnight snack.

But those people were gross one offs. It isn't a thing.
>>
>>7135852
But it is a thing you fucking cheap nigger. My roommate that's a shit cook fries up plain ground beef and eats it alone all the time. I'm sorry you're so fucking poor you don't know about this
>>
>>7136408
>the person that finds it unfathomable to eat plain ground beef is the poor one
kek
>>
>>7136440
this. even slop like hamburger helper is idiotproof and cheap.
>>
>>7136548
Yes but a slop of Hamburger Helper is also 4000% your RDA of salt.
>>
My mom used to make ground beef in a pan with onions. She would also make a sauce out of the fat, some broth and flour. Maybe she put in some cream to. We'd eat it with some potatoes. It was alright.
>>
>>7136555
This post was 4000% of my RDA of retard
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.