[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where i can i get a slushie with soft serve ice cream on top?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: slushie float.jpg (41 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
slushie float.jpg
41 KB, 800x535
where i can i get a slushie with soft serve ice cream on top?

do any major chains have this?

plz don't tell me i have to buy a slurpee at 7-eleven, drive to mcdonald's to get an ice cream cone, then combine the two (minus the cone).
>>
>>7125538
You have to buy a slurpee at 7-eleven, drive to mcdonald's to get an ice cream cone, then combine the two (minus the cone).
>>
>>7125538
Sonic
>>
File: ls[1].jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls[1].jpg
17 KB, 250x250
You can get Rita's which is similar, itlian ice with frozen custard.
>>
>>7125538
Sonic would totally do that for you. Those guys will make you whatever the fuck you want, and their registers are programmed to charge for it. Whereas some places would say, "We can't do that, because the machine won't let us."

Get a chili dog and some onion rings w/ ranch while you're at it.
>>
thanks everybody.

looks like i'm going to sonic for the very first time. i'll get that chili dog too.

>>7125550

that sounds really good too. i'm checking to see if i have a rita's.
>>
>>7125538
Sonic.
Their cream slushes (slushes mixed with ice cream) are fucking awesome. If you just want the ice cream on top and not mixed in, just tell them.
>>
>>7125562
a standard item on the Sonic menu is the "Chiller" or "Cooler". can't remember which one.. something like that. It's a slush with blended soft serve. I get the cherry limeade one. it's awesome.
>>
>>7125576
So, am I the only one that thinks Sonic's food kinda sucks, but goes all the time for their drink and dessert menu?
>>
>>7125550
came here to mention Rita's. Love that shit.
>>
Do you not have frozen cokes at mcdonalds? Its also called a spider.
>>
They do that at McDonald's in my country for like, a buck 50 or something
>>
File: ls.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
Ralphs my nigger
>>
DQ or Sonic
>>
Speaking of Slushies are all Sonic slushies made from soda? I haven't had a soda or anything with HFCS in 8 years but I want to try a slushy. It's been so long.
>>
>>7125538
all of the ice cream trucks around the national mall have this, so move to DC?
>>
>>7126860
I doubt it matters whether they have soda or not.
>>
>>7125538
All the locally owned convenience stores in my hometown seem to have bought soft serve machines this year. Now it they all do this
>>
>>7126991
>>7126887
>>7126858
>>7126831
>>7126822
>>7126437
Are we witnessing the next food trend?
>>
>>7127002
It's been a thing in new zealand for like, 20 years.
>>
>>7127002
It's a sensible decision for places that already have either a slushy or soft serve machine
>>
>>7127014
It's been a thing in the Philadelphia area for about as long if not longer. I love vanilla ice cream with strawberry lemonade water ice the best.
>>
>>7125538
macs
>>
>>7125538
if you're in california: sno-on-the-go
>>
>>7127014

so has the flat white, but now it's all over the place
>>
>>7126860
sonic slushes aren't carbonated

i bet the syrup they use is half HFCS half food coloring

they have 'real fruit' slushes but i don't know if they're any better
>>
File: 67b.jpg (78 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
78 KB, 600x450
>>7125538
Why would you ruin a perfectly good slushie with cream that will mix with it and make an awful sludge?
>>
>>7125538
Galaxyland in West Edmonton Mall.
>>
>>7128258
He's obviously not in Edmonton if he's going to sonic nigga
>>
>>7125538
Subtle Sonic shilling thread?
>>
>>7125578
They have good tendies t b h f a m
>>
>>7127002
Maybe if /ck/ can put their money where their memes are
>>
>>7125578
Their popcorn chicken and specialty hot dogs are good, but everything else sucks.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.