[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my little bro had to work on Thanksgiving/Black Friday in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: catering-2042.jpg (243 KB, 921x616) Image search: [Google]
catering-2042.jpg
243 KB, 921x616
So my little bro had to work on Thanksgiving/Black Friday in retail, and when he came back from work Friday night, he had with him pic related (among other things). Apparently, his place of employment had both lunch and dinner catered both days, and we ended up with a full tray of mac and cheese.

Thing is, outside of straight reheating it and turning it into fried mac balls, what the fuck can I do with it? The tray takes up the whole damn bottom of my fridge, and I want to use it all before it goes bad.

Suggestions?
>>
>>7123597
Portion some of it out and freeze it to eat later.
>>
Make a mac n cheez 'za and top it with some 'cha n sliced 'avo
>>
>>7123602
Que?
>>
>>7123607
Mac and Cheese Pizza with sriracha and sliced avocados.
>>
>>7123629
>sriracha
Nah, man, I'm good. I've had ulcer issues off and on over the past year, and I really don't want to even tempt fate at this point. I can't afford yet another hospital trip. Sucks, too, because that sounds pretty fuckin' rad otherwise.
>>
>>7123635

Nurse reporting in. Hot sauce doesn't cause ulcers, and it doesn't irritate them any more than juice.
>>
>>7123642
Girl or gay?

If girl, Hi.
If gay, Bye.
>>
>>7123600
Disgusting. White people f am
>>
>>7123597
Sheet flour it then egg wash them breadcrumb it and deep fry. Learned this shit at Walmart senpai your brothers employees seem to be potus
>>
>>7123642
So is it hot sauce doesn't irritate ulcers any more than juice, Or is it hot sauce and juice irritate ulcers. /facepalm
>>
>>7123725
He already mentioned frying them.
>>
File: keXrGzA.jpg (88 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
keXrGzA.jpg
88 KB, 638x960
>>7123899
that nurse is correct; spicy foods will not cause ulcers. capsacian is actually known to help heal them quicker.... if you can take it. it will hurt but it's kind of like sodomizing a wound to reduce chance of infection.
>>
>>7123959
How did they make anime real?
>>
>>7123961
does it matter? her benis tastes devine.
>>
File: 20150322194056-fudge1.jpg (129 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
20150322194056-fudge1.jpg
129 KB, 550x366
What are the best fudge recipes without nuts? I like marshmallows but I can't seem to get them to stay solid when cooking it. seems to give the fudge a really airy texture
>>
>>7123959
I'm not sure if sodomizing a wound reduces chance of infection.
>>
File: 1447413633628.jpg (24 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
1447413633628.jpg
24 KB, 277x296
>>7123963
shit i meant to post a thread
>>
>>7123964
what about soldering?
>>
>>7123966
I think the word you're looking for is cauterizing
>>
>>7123961

cosmetic techniques. look it up
>>
>>7123979
indeed; however could one not solder hot metal over a wound and it would look bad ass?
>>
>>7123984
Sure, I'll just pour hot lead alloy into my open wounds.
>>
File: LindsayLohanOuttakesSun4.jpg (68 KB, 600x834) Image search: [Google]
LindsayLohanOuttakesSun4.jpg
68 KB, 600x834
>>7123959
>sodomizing a wound
>>
>>7123597
Just reheat on the stove loser
>>
>>7123597
macNcheese breakfast burritos.
macNcheese egrolls
macNcheese caserole
fried macNcheese.
get creative. worst case it doesn't work and you throw it out.
>>
File: bbq-mac-n-cheese-burger.jpg (63 KB, 670x340) Image search: [Google]
bbq-mac-n-cheese-burger.jpg
63 KB, 670x340
>>
>>7123597
Throw it away you fucking loser. Grown ass man eating mac n cheese. Next is chicken strips, you man baby.
>>
>>7126564
Are you really so bitter and insecure in your manhood that you can't enjoy some mac and cheese or tendies from time to time?
>>
>>7123963

Transfer the contents of a can of sweetened condensed milk in to a sealed glass jar. Put the jar in a slow cooker, with water all the way to the top of the jar. If the jar is taller than the lid, put it sideways. Then turn the slow cooker on low and let it go for 8 hours.

Once that's done, get a double boiler going. Put the cooked sweetened condensed milk (now dulce de leche) in the top of the double boiler, along with 33 ounces of baking chips. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white.... doesn't matter. Stir it all together and let it melt. Prepare an 8" pan with parchment. When the melted chocolate gets shiny and it's all mixed together well and it's super smooth and fluid, pour it in to the pan. Spread it out evenly, then place the pan in the fridge for about 6 hours.
>>
Just fucking eat it you dumbass
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.