[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quiznos is going to murder someone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: baconkiller.jpg (13 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
baconkiller.jpg
13 KB, 251x201
In Taiwan and I am burnt out of eating chinese, Japanese food. So settle down you elitist foodies.

Day before Thanksgiving, go to Quiznos for the pictured sandwich.

Watch as they place, raw bacon on my sandwich, covered by the tomatoes and other toppings.. then thrown into that toaster.
I guess they assume this toaster is going to cook the bacon?
Which ofcourse it did not.. pull out as much of this unfit bacon as I can while still eating my sandwich.

Apparently nobody in Taiwan knows how to fully cook Bacon.

Hmm, well maybe it was pre-cooked and its just me over reacting.

2 hours later... on the toilet bowl shitting out my brains.
Never again Quiznos... thought you were better than Subway.
They all suck.
>>
>>7123511
I'm 100% positive your experience was bad because Taiwan is an absolute pisspot shithole. Based American Quiznos have high quality product. Unfortunately, they are too expensive for the average consumer, and they rape their franchisee owners with outrageous product costs, so most have closed.

You should be grateful one exists in your sewage runoff of a country.
>>
>>7123511
>They all suck.
You should have known this from the start. Also raw bacon is usually fine to eat. It was probably contaminants in the raw veggie toppings that gave you the shits.
>>
>>7123516

Taiwan is fucking awesome, fuck you.
>>
>>7123522
Fuck you, chinkaboo.
>>
>>7123522
TIDF please go
>>
>>7123511

>lives in Taiwan
>not constantly eating HotStar Chicken
>>
I find bread in asian doesn't taste right, much chewier and very glutinous. I miss good bread DESU SENPAI
>>
>>7123516
>I'm 100% positive your experience was bad because Taiwan is an absolute pisspot shithole.

Listen you dumbfuck, I am not shitting on Taiwan... which happens to have one of the highest GNP in asia.. and that fucking computer you probably banged out your little hate message was built here. This isnt fucking Thailand... its Taiwan. Read a fucking wikipedia page for once before you shit post from your mom's basement in ... what... Pittsburgh, PA or Camden, NJ?
>>
>>7123534
wtf is Hotstar Chicken?
>>
>>7123657
>Pittsburgh, PA or Camden, NJ?
Get your shitholes straight: Camden is, Pittsburgh isn't.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.