[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this dinner, /ck/? It's from a restaurant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: iPhoneUpload_2lefp7zs2x.jpg (339 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
iPhoneUpload_2lefp7zs2x.jpg
339 KB, 1600x1200
What do you think of this dinner, /ck/?

It's from a restaurant that will be closing soon after 66 years of service.
>>
>>7122933
Looks like hospital food.

If all their food looks that boring, I'm not surprised that the place is closing down.
>>
>>7122933
Not enough grease for me
>>
>>7122933
Probably not bad if its cheap. Is that a pork chop?
>>
>>7123068

Smoked pork chop and yeah it was $8.
>>
Why is it served in styrofoam?
>>
>>7122938
>Looks like hospital food.
It does.

But I'd still eat it.
>>
I'd pay $6 for it.
>>
>>7123387
Probably for on-the-go or something

If it were on a regular plate, it'd probably look more delicious
>>
>>7122933
>It's from a restaurant that will be closing soon after 66 years of service.

Are they building a new school this spring?
>>
>>7122938
I've never seen a pork chop like that at a hospital.
>>
File: cell.jpg (80 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cell.jpg
80 KB, 400x400
>>7122933
Are u in prison?
I suggest you give your ham steak to your much bigger and stronger cell mate to keep him from raping you.
Now you must make a decision OP, beans o gravy?
would you rather give the beans or the gravy to your cell mates boys. Or they will rape you.
Good luck OP
>>
>>7122933
I think that after being in business and service for 66 years you should get some more pictures, mister mystery man?
>>
>>7122933
66 years ago standard issue ingredients were much better, so a simple meal like that probably tasted amazing. Today you can't get ingredients good enough to make that meal amazing and still sell it for $8, so I understand why they're going under. Depending on where you live that meal done right would cost between $16 and $30.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.