[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being a picky eater? I eat almost nothing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pickyeater.jpg (43 KB, 215x288) Image search: [Google]
pickyeater.jpg
43 KB, 215x288
How do I stop being a picky eater?
I eat almost nothing.
>>
>>7118362

It's because you're a porker.
>>
>>7118365

Well I'm not fat, I'm on the verge of being underweight, my BMI is 18.5, I'm also not a female.
>>
>>7118373
>btw i'm not a grill
Carry on.
>>
stop being gay OP.
>>
>>7118385
What
>>
>>7118362
By indentifying what you not like and incorporating it into your diet gradually.

Let's say I didn't like cauliflower. I would eat it simply steamed or boiled for 3 times a week until I was ok with it's flavor, and then I would bask in the glory that is cauliflowerin the oven with homemade bechamel sauce and proper cauliflowersoup.
>>
>>7118390
there'll be peace when you are done
lay your weary head to rest
don't you cry no more
>>
First thing is to just change your attitude towards eating things.

Even if you (think you) know what it tastes like - try it.
If you've never had it before - try it.

Also start being interested in food, prepare it yourself and have fun creating dishes you might like!
>>
>>7118362
Eat more things.
>>
>>7118362
you just need to get your ass kicked
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibz6n28ppqg
>>
>>7118362
When you get hungry, you'll eat. You live in a highly privileged society where you have the ultimate luxury of being a picky eater.

Decide for yourself what you'll try / experience / enjoy. Otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>7118373

Ah, OK. Do you eat the ass?
>>
>>7118362
Read a book about it and overcome. And then learn to survive on mana.
>>
>>7118500
Yes. I love it.
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1500x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1500x655
Don't eat for day. Wake up and make or find something that you wouldn't usually eat.
>>
>>7118362
Force yourself to eat foods you normally wouldn't. Do it enough and eventually you'll come to like it. Or just stop being a little bitch.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.