[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What food would /ck/ bring to a bbq on the beach?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: hmm.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
What food would /ck/ bring to a bbq on the beach?
>>
sandwich
>>
>>7108370
Shazlicks
>>
beer and satay sauce
>>
A hearty slaw. None of that runny stuff.
>>
it's gotta be fish and chips.
>>
lasagna and soup
>>
Potato salad
>>
sandy vagina
>>
>>7108370

A steak.
>>
Beer Battered Banana Fritter.
>>
>>7108434
i'm laughing so hard right now
just fucking beer and sauce
like what
are you just gonna alternate between the beer and sauce?
anon what are you doing even
>>
dank memes
>>
s'mores
beer
condiments
corn on the cobb
potatoes
meat
>>
>>7108370
Cake mix
Pickles
Frozen pizza
>>
>>7108370
The host would already be bringing sausages

I'd bring some marinated teriyaki chicken breasts, satay chicken shish Kebabs and 2 bags of Chips (Probably BBQ and Honey Soy)
>>
>>7108564

If you're barbecueing it's obvious you're bringing meat. Anon is saying what else he'd bring. Are you really too autistic to get that?
>>
cups
>>
Ice
jagger
weed

you'll be the coolest kid
>>
>>7108719
I love mick jagger
>>
>>7108370
Wine and a bag of Zapps
>>
napkins
a cooler filled with ice
a liter of some trash pop
frozen burgers
charcoal

t. beach BBQ pro
>>
watermelon
>>
>>7108772
>watermelon
Yup. Ice cold sliced watermelon, or grapes, ready to eat. I also like a sub sandwich, italian salami and smoked provolone, in a good dense bread, with lots of dressing and goodness, all sort of weighted down til soggy and deliciously combined like on ciabatta or muffaletta style with some kind of eggplant salad in it. If I'm lazy, I'll stop by Publix for a sub, packed with spinach, cucumber, tomato and banana peppers. Extra packets of dressing.

Or I pack a Tupperware or individual ziplocs full of delicious pasta salad I made the night beforehand. Maybe a bowtie kind of thing, marinated with cubed cheese, cucumbers, olives, chicken, whatever theme i'm going for,maybe even curried with lots of cilantro. Some nice sandwich on the side, like BLTs on toasted bread or rolls (pack that bacon separately and it doesn't get soggy). I like a pimento cheese or herbed egg salad sandwich. For a crowd, I'll pack those hawaiian or potato rolls that come on a tray, slice the whole thing at once, layer in some nice things, slice down into individual finger sandiwch portions, plastic wrap the whole thing over, and let people take mini-sandwiches as the mood strikes. They're soft and delicious cold, and just fine if a little smashed in a cooler.

Refreshing food you want to eat after some salt water, exercise and dehydration saps you.

Hot food is hard, but if you have a truly nice vacuum insulated thermos, go ahead and pack some soup or coffee you can pour out into cups. I've done cold soups like gazpacho, one of my all time favorite hot weather treats.
>>
taco bell
>>
>>7108564
>not just binging on satay sauce
I bet you put ketchup on your fries as well
>>
File: 1442847561580.jpg (137 KB, 485x769) Image search: [Google]
1442847561580.jpg
137 KB, 485x769
>>7108370
Big mac
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.