[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you ate a burger? Cheeseburgera count too.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
When was the last time you ate a burger?

Cheeseburgera count too.
>>
Been about two weeks. That's way too long. If the Department of Homeland Security finds out I could get sent to federal prison.
>>
Today. Stopped by Whataburger to grab some lunch. Double meat, double cheese with mayo and extra pickles. It was fucking delicious.
>>
Like.. 3 months ago
>>
>>7104805
I like to make my hamburgers with ground chicken, do those count? if so 2 weeks ago. If beef, maybe a year.
>>
Today, I made 2 1/4 lb burgers for breakfat
>>
A few days ago I had a veggie burger, does that count?
>>
>>7104831
>whataburger
My nigga. I usually go for a Monterey melt with grilled peppers and onions. And when it's green chili season I get them on it too
>>
>>7104875
No
>>
>>7104805
A very long time.
I rarely eat burgers
>>
File: burger and curds.jpg (60 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
burger and curds.jpg
60 KB, 640x349
I made a burger on Sunday for the Lions game. I had Culver's on Saturday for the MSU game.
>>
Today, it was a no.4 from McDongles. Probably the only good item there besides the McDouble and the single variations. Shame they got rid of the Mushroom and swiss burgers. They were good.
>>
>>7104805

June. Went on a diet, burgers and soda were the first things to go.
>>
>>7104805
I had a McDonalds double cheese burger and cheeseburger (Didn't want to split a note) 3 days ago
>>
I haven't renewed my burger liscence yet, need to send in my application form and £80 to get a new one
>>
>>7105416
>Needs a note to buy food
>>
Just ate the rest of my leftover McDonald's for breakfast. Damn cold fries and big m are godly in the morning.
>>
>>7104805
6 weeks ago.
Dieting isn't so hard but burgers are my favorite food, if I have a cheat day I know what I'll be having.
>>
File: sweatymancartoon230x300_1[1].jpg (16 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
sweatymancartoon230x300_1[1].jpg
16 KB, 230x300
>Read article about 50 best burgers in Australia
>Most are in capital cities
>Live in a regional area
>One of the burgers listed came from a restaurant about an hours drive from me
>Mfw actually considering driving an hour for this burger
>>
>>7105451
Do it mane.
I'm in Ausfagland too and I'll drive 45 min across town for a tasty burger.
Burger Fuel is the best I've had so far.
>>
Just a few hours ago actually, at some local diner. No shit, I think they went to the McDonalds across the street, ordered a quarter pounder patty with cheese and a side of lettuce and mac sauce for it. Tasted exactly like a Big Mac, except with a slightly less shit bun and far inferior fries.
>>
A week ago to celebrate my first day off from work in about a month. I'd been giving up my weekends to prep my store and employees for Black Friday. Celebrated my freedom from cup noodles and pre-made frozen meals with fast food and a six pack of PBR.

Living the dream.
>>
File: 1446462724192.jpg (110 KB, 564x631) Image search: [Google]
1446462724192.jpg
110 KB, 564x631
>>7105012
>this picture
Culvers is number one because of the availability of curds. The wisconsin patty melt and pot roast sandwich is good as hell too
>>
>>7108067
That* picture
>>
Like 2 hours ago
>>
I had one last night

It gave me amazingly smelly gas. Like, this is a hotel style burger and it had like a char flavor which I haven't had in years, so my gas was voluminous and sulfuric, like a snake venom in fart gas form. I sort of want another one, just to tint my walls a nice calming yellow hue.
>>
ultimate cheeseburger from jack in the box on saturday.... no fatty.
>>
I ate an extra beef slider at work tonight
>>
for dinner about 6 hours ago
>>
File: full-color.png (46 KB, 420x204) Image search: [Google]
full-color.png
46 KB, 420x204
Yesterday. Went to Sonic Drive-in and had two bacon cheeseburgers at half price for a promotion they were running. Very mediocre.
>>
>>7108100
who is this prime piece of ministerial meat?
>>
Double cheeseburger from McFat, today.
Was reel gut.
>>
Last week I stopped at mcdo for an ice tea and a dollarmenu cheeseburger
>>
File: theBoss_hero.png (74 KB, 647x385) Image search: [Google]
theBoss_hero.png
74 KB, 647x385
>Americans will never get the Boss Burger.

It's basically Mcdonalds' take on the whopper and its fucking delicious
>>
>>7108516
In which countries do they sell this fine dining experience?
>>
>>7108565
Not too sure. As far as I know it's only sold in New Zealand.
>>
>>7105438
>godly
either this word is seriously being abused or your taste is depressing
>>
was feeling lazy last week so was about to grab a few mcdoubles but my McDs is a cheeky cunt and was closed so I had a Jumbo Jack and various other disgusting garbage
>>
>>7104805
honestly I've quit eating fast food frozen burgers ever since the fda released that offical statement.
yeah sure we've known it for a while
but now its really getting to me
so I eat chicken instead now
or just a slab of steak
>>
I literally eat a cheeseburger probably every other day. Feels good man. Also I'm not fat because I rarely order fries and only drink diet soda. Fight me faggot.
>>
>>7104805
been a few weeks
>>
>>7104805
Fishfillet burger, on Halloween
>>
>>7104805
Last Friday from a local burgers & fries pace called Gabby's. It was good, not great.
>>
>>7107387
Did you see the aurora borealis too?
>>
>>7108974
>Eats hamburgers
>Drinks diet soda
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.