[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things that work as both breakfast and dessert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: coffee-and-cigarettes1.jpg (4 MB, 2888x2166) Image search: [Google]
coffee-and-cigarettes1.jpg
4 MB, 2888x2166
ITT: things that work as both breakfast and dessert
>>
steak and french fries
>>
Cheese and fruit.

Sugary breakfast foods and dessert in general are for children.
>>
File: pussy.jpg (67 KB, 540x723) Image search: [Google]
pussy.jpg
67 KB, 540x723
>>7103979
pussy.
>>
eggs with sugar on them
>>
Do you live in the 1950s?
How is it still socially acceptable to smoke near you?
>>
>>7104002
>caring about what's socially acceptable
Smoking isn't illegal, so I'm gonna do it.
>>
>>7104005
>Smoking isn't illegal, so I'm gonna do it.
The reasons you should choose not to smoke have nothing to do with legality. If people thinking you are gross is not reason enough, consider your health, but most importantly it makes you smell fucking terrible
>>
>>7104011
None of those things matter to me, at least not more than my desire to enjoy a cigarette. My health is none of your concern, anyway.
>>
>>7104021
>My health is none of your concern, anyway.
nope but I hate when people smell bad around me, so please don't do that
>>
>>7104021
I don't think your gross. You smoke what you want to smoke.
>>
File: pain_au_chocolat_003.jpg (334 KB, 990x505) Image search: [Google]
pain_au_chocolat_003.jpg
334 KB, 990x505
>>7104024
Deal with it, faggot.
>>
>>7104034
But seriously, do you live in Europe or something? Why would you smoke?
>>
File: BlueberryScone0000024.jpg (28 KB, 518x346) Image search: [Google]
BlueberryScone0000024.jpg
28 KB, 518x346
>>7104040
Because I like to.
>>
>>7104021

Pretty much this.

Also, plenty of people still smoke if you hang out with anyone older than 20. Anti-smoking people are the fucking worst. You might as well campaign against cheap cologne/perfume and scented deodorant if you're going to complain about the smell.

>polite sage
>>
File: df3434jjjj.gif (53 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
df3434jjjj.gif
53 KB, 400x400
>>7104045
Life is full of offensive smells. You just deal with it, like people have been doing for the entire history of the species.
>>
>>7104045
>plenty of people still smoke if you hang out with anyone older than 20
White americans born after 1980 don't smoke besides a few lower class rednecks
>>
>>7104045
Shitty cologne isn't even close to as bad a cigarette smell

Not wearing deodorant is pretty much on par with smoking, if you do either and then interact with the public you are an awful person and should feel bad
>>
File: 1150458-french-toast.jpg (659 KB, 2256x1504) Image search: [Google]
1150458-french-toast.jpg
659 KB, 2256x1504
>>7104051
If you're going to shitpost, at least add some on topic images.
>>
>>7104051

>white americans born after 1980 don't smoke besides a few lower class rednecks

Blatantly false.
>>
File: cucksalsa.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cucksalsa.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>7103979
>>
make sure you off yourself when you get heart disease so you're not a burden on the healthcare system
>>
>>7104066
D*ng...
>>
Its cool if people want to smoke and all, but why do we allow them to do it in public? We don't allow people to show their penises in public and that is much classier than smoking.
>>
>>7104076

You sound underage, and should probably fuck off.
>>
With my kids, I like to give'em leftover birthday cake or holiday pie for breakfast a few times a year.
>>
>>7104002
What the fuck kind of question us this even. Who the fuck is so sheltered that they ask if it's the 50's when they see a cigarette.
Is this an american thing, I'm not even making a "huur murifat" comment, Canadian here, I am genuinely curious.

You need to go out in the world, get in a fist fight, kiss a girl.
>is this the 1950's
The amount of sheltered kid retardation in that post left me ass flustered.
>>
>>7105804

American here.

The, "nobody smokes cigarettes anymore" thing only exists with teenagers who never leave their basements.

Plenty of people smoke, all across the country. It's just the current generation of kids have been bombarded with anti-smoking shit in the past half a decade, and apparently it's worked.

I'd say it would be a good thing if they didn't keep raising taxes on cigarettes.
>>
Seriously.
I was once smoking outside of uni and some crazy lady walked by me and was like cough cough cancer...I was pretty appalled. Then I took a pull of my cigarette and everything was a-ok.
>>
Greek Yogurt.
Full fat kind. Not that sugar free shit that's worse for you.
Preferably one with honey in it, or plain with a drizzle of something sweet and fruit/nuts.
>>
>>7105864
People like that bother me. If they don't like smoke then they should avoid walking through it. I don't go strolling through the restroom then act surprised when it smells like shit.
>>
>>7105865
do you mean fat free, rather than sugar free?
>>
>>7105885
Obviously almost nobody is actually like this.
Mental illness is a HUGEE deal and some people just are NOT getting the help they need.
That or she is just some liberal princess who was never taught while you can speak your mind FREELY you cannot degrade others FREELY. I deal with them at work all day now. They say whatever they want...yet complain about ANXIETY AND TURMOIL ...like shit maybe if you werent such an asshole these problems would go away.
>>
>>7105839
The nobody smokes thing is a west coast meme. Everyone out east smokes.
>>
>>7106497
That's what I mean. Sorry.
Fat free yoghurt has a crazy amount of sugar in it to substitute the fat
>>
>>7104002
ikr
I mean come one people, it's 2015
>>
>>7106538
Everyone in flyover land (where I'm from) does too. At least, all of the people I hung out with in high school. I'm 22 now.
>>
>>7104051
nope
>>
>>7104034
>you do you family, but please try to be considerate and be aware of your smell
>STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I would have responded differently, but that's just me.
>>
>>7106923
Nice strawman. Here, let me give that a try.

>YOU STUPID SMELLY FUCKING SMOKER, YOU SHOULD JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE BECAUSE YOU'RE A GOOD FOR NOTHING STINKY CANCER RIDDEN PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT
>Dear sir, please be aware that while I have taken your complaints into consideration, I will not be changing my actions, and you must find some way to cope with that.

Neither of those characterizations of the exchange are true. For some reason, non-smokers just hate smokers, and can't stand that we enjoy our lives and don't spend all day every day filled with anxiety over health and death. To quote Bill Hicks: "I'd quite smoking if I didn't think I'd turn into one of you."
>>
>>7103979
"Martín Fierro". Quince jam+slice of cheese
>>
>>7104024
Then stay at home in Your "Bot-bred-in-reality Safespace Hugbox"

Either that, or grow the fuck up and deal with shit you don't like the an adult should.
>>
>>7106558
Explain why it's a bad thing to expect people to behave differently in different times.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>7104051
I live in a large city and I can tell you there are absolutely no rednecks here, but a shit ton of hipsters who smoke
>>
>>7106538
I live in Portland and this is me >>7107098

It's not a west coast meme
>>
>>7103979
Cocaine
>>
For all those talking about smokers, roughly 41 million Americans smokes, which is about 18%...not even 1 in 5. Smoking has gone down significantly.
>>
>>7107086
>live in Hong Kong
>live in terror every time I pick up an unlabeled red flavored thing, never know if I'm going to get delicious strawberry or vile red bean

send help
>>
>>7107426
1 in 5 is still a significant minority
>>
>>7106949
I don't smoke, but I enjoy the smell of it.
>>
>>7107473
>>7106949
Smoker here, the smell of cigarettes makes me want to smoke. Big surprise right?

I tend to avoid smoking in populated areas unless an ash tray or a group of smokers are already situated.

Never had a non smoker tell me >thats bad for your health or get anal about me

Worst I've had is a >oh, I dont smoke. If I've ever offered a cigarette out at a party.

If I'm smoking weed then I'm even more hush-hush and reclusive about it. But thats a whole different can of worms.
>>
>>7103979
CIGARETTES ARE NOT FOOD YOU FUCKING ADDICT PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>7104005

How about you fucking don't you fuck loser?
>>
File: original.jpg (25 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
25 KB, 600x375
>>7104021

>implying you "enjoy" smoking
>implying you aren't just a disgusting addict
>>
>>7107798
>>7107802
stay mad
>>
>drinking black coffee

Disgusting. It's basically mud water.
>>
Just dropped in to thank the smokers for hooking me up when im drinking. Nothing helps my mood more when im drinking than a nice cig. Either menthol or turkish royal.

Used to smoke but quit
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.