[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your guys' thoughts on cereal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 5184x3456
What are your guys' thoughts on cereal?
>>
>>7103332
yeah it's crispy!
>>
>>7103332
Dessert for breakfast. Perfect for (man)children and fatties
>>
>>7103390
>>7103390

This. Haven't had cereal for almost a decade. Once you get out of the habit of eating a cup of sugar for breakfast, you won't look back. Oatmeal is best weekday breakfast.
>>
Boring, boring, boring
>>
>>7103465
oatmeal is cereal ya dingus.
>>
I bought a box of cinnamon toast crunch and a box of French toast crunch at publix because it was bogo

I haven't tried French toast crunch and I have yet to open either box. Saving it for when my rations run low and I need something to pep me up before my next paycheck.
>Tfw I'll probably be out of milk before I even open it
I hate being a wagekek
>>
>>7103390
>>7103465
>eating breakfast
>>
>>7103486

>muh semantics

ok, bud oatmeal is *a* cereal crop as is rice and corn.

OP clearly was referring to a bowl of breakfast cereal consisting of sugar flakes and colored sugar shapes.
>>
>>7103514
*tips fedora* you sure crunchatized him, Cap'n
>>
I like granola, what does that make me?
>>
>>7103520
Nothing special
>>
my cereal box says only 6,5% sugar
>>
>>7103332
Cheerios or raisin bran, dry, in a cup, on the way from the dining room to the office.

Granola if it looks like lunch is going to suck.
>>
Special K is pretty good. I'd do granola like >>7103537, but it's expensive a lot of the time.
>>
>>7103502
Normal healthy people do
>>
>>7103541
This is generic brand granola with the sharpest bits of almond available, but it's also provided for free by the company dining room.
>>
>>7103332
Not something I eat, and I don't get the appeal.
>>
>>7103390
>What is Grape-Nuts
>What is Corn flakes
>What is Chex
>What is Wheaties
>>
>>7103589
>implying anyone but old people actually eat those
>>
The very last thing I want to do when I wake up is fuck about making and eating food

Don't even have the willpower to pour milk over cereal and eat it.
>>
How do I into oats for breakfast?
How do I make them not taste like bland cardboard shit so that I may eat it every day?
>>
>>7103680
honey
>>
The whole idea of having to eat something fast before it goes soggy is what turns me off. I'd rather have eggs and toast
>>
I eat total every day. Ot is my fav cereal
>>
>>7103680
My routine:

>In a small saucepan add a tablespoon of oil and heat over medium-high heat.
>Add 1/3 cup steel cut oats and toast em'
>Add spices - I use cinnamon and nutmug
>Add 2/3 cup water and bring to and simmer over medium heat

Once it starts looking congealed, but there is stilla bit of water add in anything else you want. Dried fruit, fresh fruit, nuts, nut butter, seeds, etc etc. I add almonds and a mix of buckwheat, hemp, and chia as well as a spoonful of peanut butter.
>>
>>7103733
Isn't that just porridge
>>
>>7103589
This desu, there good once in a while, still prefer oats or a piece of fruit
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.