[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Taking your pizza home to cook it I seriously hope you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
>Taking your pizza home to cook it

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
>>
Looks gross
>>
>Literally do this at least once a week

Tastes good, man
>>
>>7100045
>literally have one cooking right now from the Papa Murphey's around the block
>smell it and am getting excited

fuck you op
>>
>>7100045
It blows the 3 three major chains outta the water.

Their stuffed pizzas are good.
>>
>>7100045
>cheese over the pepperoni

hmm
>>
Papa Murphy's is 5 dollars for a pizza with whatever toppings you want.

The only down side is that you need a and a or else your pizza won't cook properly.
>>
>>7100272
Are you retarded or just European?
>>
>>7100272
>literally being a confirmed retard
hmm
>>
I'm surprised that they managed to use a picture that looks worse than the actual product...

Papa Murphy's is pretty decent, certainly a step above the delivery chains. It's incredibly greasy though.
>>
>>7100181
Be excite, anon, I wish I had one in the oven. But I'm watching my intake because I'm getting chubby
>>
its pretty good, just have them leave the cheddar off
>>
the grocery stores around here have some pretty good ready made pizzas

frozen pizzas are disgusting though
>>
Just had some tonight, its pretty good.
>>
Best value/quality in the market senpai and they send you coupons like 3 times a week
>>
>>7100045
I eat these semi-regularly. No it's not great but for $8 (since they mail coupons every week) for a large with a topping it's a pretty good deal. It's pretty sad that this is the best pizza place where I live, but it's far better than the likes of Dominos or Pizza Hut. Also my cats love the cheese. They go nuts for it and yowl in anticipation when I take it out of the oven.
>>
> mfw papa Murphys near me closed
> mfw papa Murphys in next town closed yesterday

No more Chicago style and cheese bread for dinner ;(
>>
>tfw I'm not the only one that thinks papa murphys is good
>>
>>7100297
>The only down side is that you need a and a or else your pizza won't cook properly
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>7101209
>senpai
Faggot.
>>
There's something oddly satisfying about how gooey and chewy the pizza is to bite into.
>>
>>7100045
They had like 3 pizzas or something for $10, and you could buy them whenever and cook them at any time. Cheap and much better than frozen. Their stuffed pizza is great too.

Too bad all the Papa Murphy's near me closed.
>>
>>7101963
>5 stores closest to you close within 2 years
>closest one is 3 hours away
I wonder what happened, they always had customers.
>>
>>7102910
>a and a
This is an australian phrase for oven. Weird, innit?
>>
spicy fennel sausage delite or bust
>>
>>7103504
Delite is GOAT crust style
>>
>Papa Murphy's
>Irish name
>Irish
>Pizza

Jesus fuck flyovers are stupid.
>>
>>7103862
almost all other pizza from there is just too salty
>>
>>7100367
Sick burn bro
>>
hey,r I have
a can of diced tomatoes, tomato paste
stale Italian spice, salt, pepper, onion powder, minced garlic

I threw sauces in a pot, brought to a simmer and added the seasoning.
I haven't added salt or sugar yet. should I do it now or later
same with some lime. add lime later?
should I add oil at some point? what will oil do?
>>
>>7103899
>Started in 1981 as Papa Aldo's Pizza and 1984 as Murphy's Pizza, the two chains merged in 1995.

Papa Aldo Italian enough for you?
>>
>>7102165
>>tfw I'm not the only one that thinks papa murphys is good

Papa Murphy's is what you make it.

Like garlic? Crush some up, shred some cheese, sprinkle it on top just before you throw it in the oven.

Like a fancier crust? Brush olive oil on the outside of the crust before baking. Sprinkle with sea salt that'll get adhere to the olive-oil-brushed crust.

What you're paying for at Papa Murphy's is for a round/shell of pizza dough, consistently made and formed by people who've actually formed enough shells that they're not going to fuck it up.

But once you get it home, the sky's the limit.
>>
halp
>>
>>7104500
>PM's charges $1.50 for topping
>go to Safeway down the street
>buy mushrooms for $0.60
>put them on PM's pizza at home

It's like getting free money.
>>
File: costco.jpg (150 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
costco.jpg
150 KB, 640x427
>not getting a costco pizza
>>
>>7106143
That is the greasiest shit known to man, more hazardous than the BP spill
>>
>>7106283
greasy = GOOOOOOOD
That's a pizza fact, Jack.
>>
>>7106292
You can't even taste it. All you taste is grease. Your kind doesn't deserve good pizza.
>>
>>7102910
Dis nigger dont got an a and a.
>>
WHO THE FUCK PUTS CHEESE ON TOP OF THE PEPPERONI?

FUCK, I MAD.
>>
File: pizza.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
pizza.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>Not getting your Pizza made fresh
>...by a machine
>>
>>7100045
Not sure why, but I actually like their pizzas. They are greasy as fuck though, like seriously fucking greasy, that's my biggest prob with em. I like to switch out the regular pizza sauce for their marinara.

Cheese bread is goat
>>
>>7106448
even machines in italy can't make an appetizing looking pizza
>>
>>7106454
I can't figure out how/why the sauce is so fucked up. Why such a complicated way of putting some sauce on top of the dough?
>>
>>7106448
>using sliced cheese

Oh god I think I'm going to vomit
>>
>>7106765
"Sliced" doesn't automatically imply "processed". If anything that looks like slices of mozzarella.
>>
>>7106453
Take some paper towels and pad that shit off mang. All pizzas grease up to some degree, you just gotta wick it away.
>>
>tfw getting some Papa Murphy's for Thanksgiving

Hell yeah

;_;
>>
>>7106829
I would honestly like some. I had the chance today, but I just had some on Saturday and it's like 2000 calories a pizza. I need to cut down.
>>
>>7100045
I wish I could afford frozen pizza.
Guys I'm so hungry ;_;
>>
>>7104115
bump and how do u u cook one these on a BBQ grill?
>>
>>7100045
If I got a pizza stone to bake it?

My oven only goes to 500
>>
>>7109554
A stone would be a bad idea in this case. They have the pizzas prepped on cardboard trays, so trying to unload it off there and slide it onto a stone would make a huge mess. You only cook it at 425 anyway so you're fine.
>>
>>7109554
>My oven only goes to 500
If you're using a stone you shouldn't need more than 450 in my experience. If you crank your oven to max heat you might break the stone.
>>
>>7100045
This business primarily exists because you can by these pizzas with food stamps.
>>
>>7111582
Buy* didn't proof read my post.
>>
File: cowboy.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1331) Image search: [Google]
cowboy.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1331
>>7100045
nigga you talking shit bout papa smurph?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.