[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hungover/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: crackers_saltine.jpg (120 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
crackers_saltine.jpg
120 KB, 500x375
How do you get over a hangover, /ck/?
I eat like a sleeve of these and it works like sawdust
>>
Nothing clears my head, and that's all I get from a "hangover". Shit sucks
>>
>>7099524
chill the room, put on some stupid music or a talk show w/o commericals and drift off. maybe that's just me, but sleep as much as possible and sip on stuff like chicken noodle soup. Something that if I puke it up wont matter. Eat normal food as possible and again, sleep, water, and gatorade.
>>
>>7099562
I've never drank myself nauseous. My body and head will just feel like shit and cloudy. Maybe I'm blessed a little. Gatorade and fatty foods don't do anything for me though
>>
File: hunter thompson.jpg (21 KB, 300x392) Image search: [Google]
hunter thompson.jpg
21 KB, 300x392
>>7099548
bloody mary, blt, and 3 crab louies
>>
Adderall,weed, and a gin orange juice tonic water cocktail.
>>
>>7099911
Eyyyy trips and dubs
>>
I'm a boring person. I just eat bread and drink plain water.
>>
>>7099914
Die.
>>
Saltine crackers or triscuits/wheathins

I like to have it with laughing cow cheese wedges. Delicious.
>>
>>7099798
this sounds GOAT
>>
B vitamins, C vitamins, Kudzu root, seltzer and black coffee. This is foolproof

>after brushing teeth and puking guts out of course
>brush again after

the other sure cure is the gym. 30 minutes run and another puke and you're good. sweat it out.
>>
File: VitWater.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
VitWater.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>7099524
Can't eat at all when hungover but this usually helps.
>>
gallons of water before bed and after waking up.
>>
>>7100870
>puking guts out
not supposed to happen friendo
>>
>>7100870
I generally go for the old brush brush vom, or sometimes the cough cough vom.
Works like a charm.
>>
>>7100879
I'm an alkie, you'll see it one day pal
>>
File: snek.jpg (71 KB, 651x373) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
71 KB, 651x373
>>7099524
Toast, sausage, and eggs followed by a cup of coffee and a bowl of weed
>>
File: crudo-menudo.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
crudo-menudo.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>7099524
>based
>>
>>7099798
>>7100854

"The food factor should always be massive: four Bloody Marys, two grapefruits, a pot of coffee, Rangoon crepes, a half-pound of either sausage, bacon, or corned beef hash with diced chiles, a Spanish omelette or eggs Benedict, a quart of milk, a chopped lemon for random seasoning, and something like a slice of Key lime pie, two margaritas, and six lines of the best cocaine for dessert…"

Is the actual quote.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.