[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you haven't been to the town of Sandwich, Kent you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: sandwich.jpg (298 KB, 1493x1049) Image search: [Google]
sandwich.jpg
298 KB, 1493x1049
If you haven't been to the town of Sandwich, Kent you can't claim to truly love sandwiches.
>>
>>7097298
If you haven't had sex with a woman, then you can't claim to truly be straight, OP.
>>
File: Top lel.jpg (63 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
Top lel.jpg
63 KB, 625x469
>>7097344
Dubs confirm
>>
>>7097298
>tomatoes and cold shredded cheese
that's one shit sandwich
>>
>>7097360
Second. Although my family makes this with creole tomatoes, decent cheese and Tabasco, broiled and served open faced. It is called a "cheese wedgie" in my family and it's a delicious tradition. Usually I make it when I get a few exceptional tomatoes.
>>
>>7097425
>>7097298
My family makes these as well, but first we throw them in a frying pan. We call it a grilled cheese.
>>
>>7097360

england has been hell bent on destroying the sandwich since its invention.
>>
Went there, had fish and chips
>>
>>7097360

Besides butter, mayonnaise & black pepper, what the fuck else would you put on a cheese & tomato sandwich?
>>
>>7097718

lettuce, onion and cucumber
>>
>>7097298
If you haven't been to Manchester then you haven't had that taken from you and thrown at city fans.
>>
>>7097298

I'm im Canterbury, Kent. Close enough?
>>
>>7097718
>mayo

Way to ruin a perfectly good cheese and tomato sarny.
>>
>>7097425
That is certainly not something unique to your family. It's pretty popular in the UK.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_on_toast

The basic "recipe" is just cheese thrown under the grill (broiler to you I guess) but then you can add whatever else you like. I use marmite, beef tomatoes and vintage/extra mature cheddar.
>>
File: 1366059690693.jpg (22 KB, 282x535) Image search: [Google]
1366059690693.jpg
22 KB, 282x535
>>7097425
>>7097557
for real you britfag are you wearing motherfucking horse blinders
everyone and their fucking sister makes grilled cheese you stupid fuck, try going outside (and I don't mean the local pub to have a pint with your sistercousin)
>>
>>7098957
lea & perrins is v. common
>>
>>7097298

No meat?

The fuck kind of nigger sandwich is that?
>>
>>7099184
t. child
>>
>>7099189

Is that what you feed nigger children?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.