[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else thinks panda expresses new recipe for fried rice is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
who else thinks panda expresses new recipe for fried rice is shit?

>muh egg shortage

literally no other place is being this big of a jew.
>>
>>7092518
I think I ate at a panda express once, maybe 20 years ago.

I think if you get buttblasted enough over a menu change at a cheap chain mall restaurant that you're making a thread about it on 4chan, something has gone terribly wrong with your life

Have you considered joining the military? They could train you and give you discipline.
>>
>>7092520
you're right i got your mom pregnant and she wants to keep it.
>>
>>7092521
Wow you must be jesus or something, because my mom is way past menopause.

Why is a half man half god eating at panda express? You could literally turn loaves of wonder bread into tilapia and slash your wrists and drink the communion wine that gushed out.
>>
>>7092521
>muh best rebuttal

2015 and almost 2016, a disagreement will always end up about someone's mom this and that....

eat more fish, you need it for your poor poor brain
>>
>>7092525
>>7092528
>samefagging this hard
>>
File: nope.png (56 KB, 373x619) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
56 KB, 373x619
>>7092531
You got #rekt, deal with it
>>
>>7092525
>don't you 'i banged ur mum' me, it is unlikely you're telling the truth for reasons which I will now list for you

literally the worst retort
>>
>>7092591
Thanks for resurrecting this train wreck of a thread. We really needed to think about op and his train wreck of a life some more.
>>
>>7092518
m8 the overhead on fried rice is probably high enough without having to pay x amount more due to all the bird flu going around.
>>
File: happy-ba-dum-tss-l.jpg (119 KB, 1500x1292) Image search: [Google]
happy-ba-dum-tss-l.jpg
119 KB, 1500x1292
>>7092520

When eating panda express, getting buttblasted comes with the territory .
>>
File: 1444787490018.gif (1 MB, 330x271) Image search: [Google]
1444787490018.gif
1 MB, 330x271
The restaurant I'm at is being this big of a Jew. But we're also not a chain.

>mfw eggs jump from $27/case to $65 in the three days between orders
>>
>>7093956
Did the chickens go on strike?
When did America become so hen pecked
>>
>>7092520
>thread
>>
>>7093991
It's something that happens every couple of years. I don't really care why, but I do know that for our place, we're not dumping $67 just to have eggs in our potato salad.

>>7093984
How autistic can one guy get...
>>
>>7093994
>>7093984
>samefag
>>
>>7093996
>>7093994
>identicalhomosexualing
>>
>>7093991
Outbreak of bird influenza. The US is importing eggs from countries like the Netherlands now.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.