[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the first time in over three years I bought a whiskey that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 201105260750044dde3e6c1c2ef.jpg (21 KB, 330x500) Image search: [Google]
201105260750044dde3e6c1c2ef.jpg
21 KB, 330x500
For the first time in over three years I bought a whiskey that was on a shelf above my knee.

How am I supposed to drink this?

I'm trying to graduate from shots of cheap liquor and want to drink slowly from a glass.
>>
File: wobbling-whiskey-glasses-table.jpg (60 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
wobbling-whiskey-glasses-table.jpg
60 KB, 600x400
>>7090351

do you have a proper wobbling whiskey glass?
>>
just drink it and stop being a stupid faggot
>>
>>7090356

I only have flat-bottomed glasses. Like the kind you find in your hotel room.

>>7090363

No u.
>>
>>7090363
Seriously, this you retard. Maybe sniff it a bit if you want pretentious points but you answered your own question; drink it slowly from a glass.
>>
>>7090400
>Like the kind you find in your hotel room.
You stole those glasses, didn't you?
>>
>>7090409

Bottle in freezer vs rocks vs neat vs glass in freezer vs whiskey stones. The list goes on if you consider all the things you could mix it with that aren't Coca-Cola.

>>7090414

One set of two desu, but then I bought a set of six.
>>
Keep the bottle at room temperature, pour two shot glasses worth, either on ice or neat. Sip slowly and feel like an old man.

If you want to sniff it deeply and try to analyze the different wood aromas in it then find something like a white wine glass or brandy snifter at a thrift shop.

If you want maximum fedora points then sniff it from a Glencairn glass or a Sherry/Port Wine glass that you can find off Amazon or from Bed Bath and Beyond. Cuts down the alcohol burn in your nose so you can really dig in there and figure out shit like how often the distiller farted while walking past your particular lot of barrels.
>>
>>7090351
Neat or on the rocks. Those are your choices.
>>
They see me Rollin'
>>
Straight, with an ice cube, or with a spoonlful of water if you must.
>>
>>7090351
Only a fucking dumb ameritard would need instructions from the internet on how to drink.
>>
Vacio y sólo sin haber hecho lo suficiente.
>>
Are you a fucking yankee or something?

It's whiskey. You drink it. If you were smart (which you're not), you'd be drinking a decent bourbon instead, but whatever.

If you have to ask a taiwanese pencil-sketch board how to do something literally everyone already knows how to do, then you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
File: tip fedora.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
tip fedora.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>7093235
>bourbon
>tips fedora so hard my head goes through it.
>>
>>7093249
he said yankee, so I can only assume he's from the south. makes sense he'd push for bourbon.
>>
File: this.jpg (38 KB, 375x280) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
38 KB, 375x280
>>7090591
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.