[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to a sports bar for the first time in a few hours, Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: based rob.jpg (187 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
based rob.jpg
187 KB, 500x500
Going to a sports bar for the first time in a few hours, Any tips on how I should act? What I should order etc...? Can I talk shit during the game?
>>
>>7090280

Order a beer and sip it. Get some wings. Root for the home team.
>>
You aren't going to watch that shit Jacksonville/Tennessee game are you? WORST GAME EVER. I don't know why they'd even schedule that shitshow for a Thursday night....
>>
Step one: Get wasted

There is no step two.
>>
>>7090288
Flyers hockey game.
>>
>>7090280
Be respectful to your mom since she's the one paying for your tendies.
>>
File: 1432930165103.gif (532 KB, 349x240) Image search: [Google]
1432930165103.gif
532 KB, 349x240
Get piss drunk
>>
File: omegle.jpg (44 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
omegle.jpg
44 KB, 636x382
>>7090283
sipping beer at a testosterone infested shithole
>>
got u m8

1) Head to the Bar
2) When the waitress asks if you want food, say no, you're just doing drinks
3) Drink until your wasted
4) Make her bring the menus back
5) Order whatever appetizer combo platter they have and eat it all
6) Try to get hot waitresses number
7) stumble home
>>
>>7090933
classic good time

i like to be stoned too if I can help it
>>
>>7090280
just ask everyone if they saw that ludicrous display last night.
>>
File: SpyCam_Image_45 (2).jpg (1 MB, 1691x2987) Image search: [Google]
SpyCam_Image_45 (2).jpg
1 MB, 1691x2987
still here
>>
>>7091319
what in the shit is up with that beer? its colourless
>>
>dude did you see the game? dude you missed the game? Aww man the game was great dude dude you missed a great game. Hey fancy a beer? Hey bartender get me a couple of buds over here for my dude bro dude
>>
>>7090283
>Order a beer and sip it
>sip it

tits or GTFO
>>
>>7091386
should I wait until the bartender gets off and ask if i can walk her to her car?
>>
>>7091433
If you want to get Mace'd, yea
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x450
>>7091433
Why would she need you if she already got off?
>>
>>7091386
this
also it looks like it has no carbonation. wtf?
>>
At a sports bar, beer is to be ordered in increments of "pitcher."

Otherwise, don't be an asshole. Agree with strangers' opinions if you didn't bring friends, or your friends are pussies.
>>
>>7091580
some guy got confrontational tonight actually because i said joe thornton was a bitch
>>
>>7091580
>spend years perfecting my skills on /sp/
>learn to flawlessly troll dudebros
>go to sports bars and instigate fights
>enjoy beating them up in 'self defense'
>don't even like sports
>>
>>7091695
>things that never happened
>>
>>7090298
Are you going to xfinity?
>>
File: 1417577303081.png (268 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
1417577303081.png
268 KB, 355x355
>>7090280
>Going to a sports bar for the first time in a few hours,
Confirmed for living under a rock.
>Any tips on how I should act?
I hate sports but I drink and eat at sports bars all the time because they have good wings or a favorite beer on tap, or sometimes even because friends or coworkers love sports.
If you love sports do your own thing. If you hate sports go to enjoy beer and wings and do your own thing. If you don't know anything about anything (this is already blatantly obvious) and post about it on 4chan then you will feel out of place and appear weird, awkward, and really too creepy. If you fall into the latter category as I predict but somehow still enjoy the experience you will eventually develop a silent relationship with the staff and become the dysfunctional alcoholic happy hour regular within the next few years, suffer from early aging syndrome, and accept the life of a path of destruction in some social setting you cannot even relate to.

>What I should order etc...?
Wings, beer etc...?

>Can I talk shit during the game?
There is always room for only one obnoxious asshole who hates sports and knows nothing about them to talk shit and comment on every play. You can do it for attention, or you can do it to piss people off for the lulz. If someone else has beat you to it don't start up. It turns into a turdcock measuring contest and no matter what you say or do you will appear painfully desperate and be that guy no one wants around. If you are the only one doing it there is a chance of being a pathetic source of entertainment for all the sportsbarfags.
>>
>>7091666
Fuck you mang, he may be a bitch but he's my bitch nigger
>>
lol what kind of fucked up website has a whole thread on "how to act in a sports bar"

what the fuck is wrong with you autists
>>
>>7091814
where

do

you

think

we

are
>>
>>7091814
>rat in oven
>>
>>7091814
Do you know where your at son?
>>
>>7091319
Beer so light you can see right through it like a ghost.
>>
>Buy Habs jersey
>Go to sports bar
>>
>>7090280
It is very important that you explain to anyone who will listen that what Americans call soccer is the real football, and American football is hand egg.
>>
File: a36[1].jpg (67 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
a36[1].jpg
67 KB, 500x456
>>7091731
>you will eventually develop a silent relationship with the staff and become the dysfunctional alcoholic happy hour regular within the next few years, suffer from early aging syndrome, and accept the life of a path of destruction in some social setting you cannot even relate to.
Oh god this describes me perfectly. I never asked for these feels, anon.
>>
>>7091319
>>7091433
>SpyCam.jpg
>stalking the bartender outside her car
OP confirmed creeper
>>
>>7090280

if you're with your buds, then it's normal to rub each others' balls a bit, especially if your buddy's team is losing
>>
>>7091319
>Red Robin
>sports bar

Pick one, senpai
>>
>>7090933
This
>>
>>7090933
>4) Make her bring the menus back
What's the point of this? Making her do extra work?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.