[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst cuisine: Top 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 630x472
1.) Amurican: Fat and junkfood. No wonder they have so many disgusting fat fucks.
2.) British: Non-existent.
3.) French: Pretty shitty overall, low quality-food.
>>
hehe
>>
>>7089367
>Atlantean
>It's all bait
>>
File: 1379500367542.jpg (895 KB, 1284x2553) Image search: [Google]
1379500367542.jpg
895 KB, 1284x2553
>>7089367
1) Murica: Basically bacon-wrapped meat with silicone cheese fried in too much old fat. Prime example: epicmealtime
2) Sandniggers: mashed shit with other mashed shit, eaten with fingers. their tee and coffee is ok though
3) Eskimo: eating the still warm flesh of a freshly slaughtered seal thats still twitching

Honorable mention: bachelor ravioli cans
>>
Worst Thread: Top 3

1.) This one: Stupid and filled with excuses for b8. No wonder OP is such a fag.
2.) That one on /b/ where the guy killed his wife.
3.) The Big Mac threads: Pretty shitty overall, low-quality posts.
>>
>>7089629
epicmealtime is canadian you fucking kek
>>
I agree on British, but I've had some great (and awful) fish and chips. Not sure how English roast dinners and fried breakfasts are, but they too can be done really well and really badly.
>>
anyone else here just feel inferior to americans? i don't know what it is. it's just they're so superior in every way.
>>
>>7089367
1.) American: Fat and junkfood. No wonder they have so many disgusting fat fucks.
2.) British: Fat and junkfood. No wonder they have so many disgusting fat fucks.
3.) French: Fat and junkfood. Only reason they aren't fat is because if they put on weight they won't get invited to the next bisexual circlejerk and slam philosophy party.
>>
>>7089367
>insert america me me time
>giggle and sip juice
>wow i have opinion funnyguy le
>>
>>7089367
>British: Non-existant

You clearly don't know the joy of a refreshing cod and chips from a small seaside town.
>>
>>7092080
>food can either be cooked well or badly

thanks for the insight mate
>>
File: well.jpg (899 KB, 2750x1867) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
899 KB, 2750x1867
>>7092233
>food can either be cooked well or badly
Why not both?
>>
>>7092264
Looks delish, would murder
>>
lowest effort troll thread ever? certainly in the runnings
>>
>>7092231
>cod
I respect your opinion but I much prefer haddock. I live on the NE coast so I've had my share of fish and chips on the promenade. I was eating that when they still wrapped the whole thing in newspaper.
>>
Flips - ketchup and hotdog spaghetti
Iceland - petrified shark
British food

America may have fatty food but at least most of it is tasty.
>>
File: 142869786551.png (64 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
142869786551.png
64 KB, 624x628
>>
Lowlanders, Nordics and Slavs have the worst culinary traditions in Europe. British and Irish food is samey but hearty.
>>
>>7089367
American cuisine is a tough one. There are regional dishes that are amazing, and many of the world's great restaurants are located on our major cities.

But if you judge American cuisine by what's served in chain restaurants and the kind of semi-homemade stuff lazy people make from convenience food it's pretty awful.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.