[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>using chicken breast as a pizza base is /fit/ on to something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1447862834723.jpg (93 KB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
1447862834723.jpg
93 KB, 800x474
>using chicken breast as a pizza base
is /fit/ on to something?
>>
bah
>>
>>7086809
To me it's nothing more than a testament to how flavorless chicken has become. Shitty breed raised as cheap as possible ends up with little flavor, and that's become the standard.

Pathetic.
>>
>>7086809
no

/fit/ is per definition absolute shit cooks
>>
Yeah, they're on the boat to dying at 34yo.
>>
>>7086809
Fuck fit and their microwave chicken breasts and peanut butter. They are the worst cooks on 4chan. They've somehow turned eating into a chore
>>
>>7086809
isn't that just grilled parm with toppings?
Not a pizza
>>
>>7086809
i use naan bread
>>
>>7086831
Untrue, they're the same level of cook as the majority of 4chan, but because foods is an important part of fitness, they end up posting what they eat a lot more. You really think places like /v/, /jp/ or /mlp/ would do better? At least /fit/ eats healthily for the most part.
>>
>>7086845
Not the anon you're responding to, but the problem with /fit/ when it comes to food is that taste is a secondary consideration to them, if it's a consideration at all. They take a bodybuilder's approach to nutrition: protein is fuel, carbs are evil. That will lead to getting cut and showing off your gainz. But it will not be a particularly tasty diet, nor is there much evidence it's a healthy one.

I do not believe cheap chicken breast from the supermarket is legitimately a "health food".
>>
>>7086845
V, JP, and mlp aren't cooks. Fit IS the worst cooks on 4chan.
>>
>>7086898
We don't think of carbs as evil you pleb
>>
>>7086938
inb4 bread comic.

[spoilers] why did i even put inb4 on a board this slow? [/spoilers]
>>
>>7086898
>carbs are evil

you have no idea what you are talking about, from a nutritional or athletic persepctive, stop posting.
>>
>>7086831
>Hitler is angry
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.